Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Just how fucked in the head are you to think I agreed with you??
I said foreign (bolded in blue for you below) and then you turned around and said foreign (bolded in red for you below). You're literally too stupid to even understand what I said and too stupid to even know what you said. :laugh:
Here it is in black and white Faun Over Men:
As NSA - she can't even operate domestically. She is required by law to only focus on foreign threats.
Just how fucking rightarded are you...The National Security Advisor assists the president on national security issues as well as foreign. What part of the title, National Security Advsor leaves you so baffled?
You're truly fucking insane, Baghdad Buttplug. :cuckoo:

You idiotically claim her job is dealing with foreign issues only, nothing domestic; I point out what a retard you are as her job does in fact include domestic issues as well as foreign, and your defective brain thinks I'm agreeing with you.

Then to defend your imbecilic nonsense, you post how the CIA cannot handle domestic issues; only she's not in the CIA.

Seriously..., what the fuck is wrong with you?

... oh, wait.... you think the National Security Advisor is a member of the CIA???????
Faun Over Men didn't even know that the intelligence community cannot operate domestically. We can add that to a loooooong list of stuff this dimwit didn't know.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Holyfuckngshit! :eusa_doh:

Quote me saying the CIA can operate domestically....

I won't hold my breath since I never did.

What I did say is the National Security Advisor is not the CIA. Sadly, you're too rightarded to know that. :cuckoo:

manafort.png

This bitch is going to prison. Her guilt is beyond obvious.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other knowledgeable official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election. . .

Not only was it an abuse of power for her to ask that of the intelligence agencies, it was illegal for them to provide it to the White House. She is a White House staff member, and has no authority in the collection of intelligence or evidence in a criminal investigation. The information that was collected by FISA wiretaps had nothing to do with national security or a criminal investigation. This has been a complete abuse of power by government officials in both the Obama White House as well as intelligence agencies that originally gathered the information and improperly disseminated it to the executive branch.
utter bull crap...stay away from your right wing faux news! :eek:

HOW many times are you going to let yourself be fooled before you hold the title of FOOL yourself....?

KNOWLEDGE is a good thing, ignorance is NOT! Take pride in yourself, seek the truth, not spin..... is my best advice to avoid the FOOL Title!!!! But hey, it's your choice....my advice is squat.... :)

I don't get Fox News.

But, thanks for showing you have absolutely no arguement whatsoever.

You sound like CNN,"Ignore the news! Avoid all stories about Rice! Close your eyes and plug your ears!"

You idiots have lost. Russia-gate has come full circle to expose the corruption and illegal activities of the Obama administration.
Can you explain what Rice did wrong?
I've been asking all day and no one seems to have a grasp on it.

It's been told to you over and over, you just choose to ignore it:

Directing intelligence agencies to monitor the incoming Trump administration.
Requesting data on the Trump administration, when clearly that had nothing to do with national security (supposedly her job).
Leaking that information to the press (a felony).
For the umpteenth time... foreigners were monitored, not Trump or his associates. They were caught incidentally when communicating with foreigners who were being monitored. Sadly, you still don't understand Trump lied to you when he falsely claimed Obama wiretapped him.

so many tangled webs to catch dishonest guys...........
Right? Just look at the web and the trail of evidence. First, The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting a review, when he discovered that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice made multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. Then, Evelyn Farkas inadvertently admits to spying on Donald Trump. Finally, Susan Rice admits to spying on Donald Trump as well. It is all unraveling quickly now.
so many tangled webs to catch dishonest guys...........
Right? Just look at the web and the trail of evidence. First, The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting a review, when he discovered that former National Security Advisor Susan Rice made multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. Then, Evelyn Farkas inadvertently admits to spying on Donald Trump. Finally, Susan Rice admits to spying on Donald Trump as well. It is all unraveling quickly now.

The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick

A trump staffer. The same staffer who gave Nunes the Intel.
This is all coming from the Trump admin.
Purely a smokescreen meant to deflect.

tell us again, nimrods, why US Secretary of State UNHACKED server meant SO much.
Sure! A refresher for the our uninformed, uneducated, left-wing "friends":
  • Federal Law requires specific criteria for handling classified information. Hitlery Clinton's private server failed to meet that criteria.
  • Federal Law requires government officials to use the approved, government provided email accounts (for a host of reasons - not the least of which is oversight). Hitlery Clinton's private server violated that law.
In short - she violated multiple (critical) federal laws.

Trump's on the hotseat.
Accusing Clinton will never change that.

Yes - Flynn resigned for lying to VP Mike Pence. That's not illegal.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson?!? I thought you were whining about Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Why a link to Tillerson?

Sweetie...the entire "Russia stole the election" tinfoil hat has played itself out and left you people looking absurd. It's been disproven. So I'll pose the question to you again: what are Flynn and Sessions guilty of? Be specific sweetie.

Notice they keep regurgitating the same lame talking points over and over.

You idiotically claim her job is dealing with foreign issues only, nothing domestic; I point out what a retard you are as her job does in fact include domestic issues as well as foreign, and your defective brain thinks I'm agreeing with you.
Please show me in your response where you said "domestic" or even implied anything like it. You can't do it Faun Over Men. You're literally too stupid to even understand what you say. You're literally incapable of communicating your thoughts in writing. It's painfully obvious why you're a parasite on society who has no job.

... oh, wait.... you think the National Security Advisor is a member of the CIA???????
Faun Over Men didn't even know that the intelligence community cannot operate domestically. We can add that to a loooooong list of stuff this dimwit didn't know.

I didn't say "CIA", snowflake. I said "intelligence community". I've bolded it in blue for you above. Just like everything else in the U.S. government - you clearly had no idea. As "National Security Advisor", Susan Rice was part of the intelligence community and strictly forbidden by law from operating domestically. That is the responsibility of the F.B.I., stupid. You never have a clue what you're talking about but that doesn't stop you from talking for some reason.

You mean the "dossier of unverified claims".
Your wet-dream about Trump's team "colluding" with Russia is turning into a nightmare.
More embarrassment coming your way asshole!

“Unmasking” is the process of identifying individuals whose communications were caught in the dragnet of intelligence gathering. While conducting investigations into terrorism and other related crimes, intelligence analysts incidentally capture conversations about parties not subject to the search warrant. The identities of individuals who are not under investigation are kept confidential, for legal and moral reasons.

White House logs left behind by the Obama administration show that National Security Adviser Susan Rice’s interest in gathering NSA docs on Trump and his associates
accelerated after Trump won the election in November and continued through January.

with an ongoing FBI investigation into russian ties since july, our agencies would have been remiss not to take notes on who's who. this info, now posed as if some big reveal or 'unraveling', was left behind by the last administration in logs left wide open for discovery as part of the government record.

Does it crack anyone else up that an investigation was opened up eight months ago.....

And we still have nothing to show for it ?

:rolleyes:

our intelligence agencies are rolling in the aisles as traitor trump undermines their integrity...

:haha:

Let's give them another eight months or eight years.....

“Unmasking” is the process of identifying individuals whose communications were caught in the dragnet of intelligence gathering. While conducting investigations into terrorism and other related crimes, intelligence analysts incidentally capture conversations about parties not subject to the search warrant. The identities of individuals who are not under investigation are kept confidential, for legal and moral reasons.

White House logs left behind by the Obama administration show that National Security Adviser Susan Rice’s interest in gathering NSA docs on Trump and his associates
accelerated after Trump won the election in November and continued through January.

with an ongoing FBI investigation into russian ties since july, our agencies would have been remiss not to take notes on who's who. this info, now posed as if some big reveal or 'unraveling', was left behind by the last administration in logs left wide open for discovery as part of the government record.

Does it crack anyone else up that an investigation was opened up eight months ago.....

And we still have nothing to show for it ?
LOL

How many years did the Benghazi investigations last?

You idiots never learn.

Why is it that I was thinking the same thing about you.

Benghazi turned up ???? (With the possible exception of defeating HIllary).

Let's give them another four years. By then Hillary should be tooled up for another run :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Please show me in your response where you said "domestic" or even implied anything like it. You can't do it Faun Over Men. You're literally too stupid to even understand what you say. You're literally incapable of communicating your thoughts in writing. It's painfully obvious why you're a parasite on society who has no job.
Spits the forum idiot who thinks the National Security Advisor works for the CIA.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The National Security Advisor assists the president on national security issues as well as foreign.

I didn't say "CIA", snowflake. I said "intelligence community". I've bolded it in blue for you above. Just like everything else in the U.S. government - you clearly had no idea. As "National Security Advisor", Susan Rice was part of the intelligence community and strictly forbidden by law from operating domestically. That is the responsibility of the F.B.I., stupid. You never have a clue what you're talking about but that doesn't stop you from talking for some reason.
The fuck you didn't... defending your idiocy that the APNSA can't work on domestic issues, you posted...
The CIA is not permitted legally to collect intelligence concerning the domestic activities of US citizens. Yes, like MI6, it collects intelligence on foreign intelligence agencies and on foreign counterintelligence

You mean the "dossier of unverified claims".
Your wet-dream about Trump's team "colluding" with Russia is turning into a nightmare.
More embarrassment coming your way asshole!

Forum List

Back