Susan Rice Spy Scandal: Was Trump Right? And What It Means. [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It looks like the Obama Administration did surveill the opposition's Candidate for President. A 'Watergate ten-fold' scenario.

81472987351a20045d5dc8d0032d24bd.jpg

This is literally a man made scandal and you idiots are eating it up.

anything to dim the Russian spotlight, and I mean anything .. if nothing surfaces, make something up.

Idiots indeed.

The greatest threat to our Freedom & Liberty, is our own Government.

Spot On Dr. Paul. :thup:

The greatest threat to our Freedom & Liberty, is our own Government.

Spot On Dr. Paul. :thup:

1) Loves Putin - Check
2) Doesn't want to investigate Russian involvement in influencing our government - Check
3) Thinks our own government is our biggest threat - Check

You sir are a true American Patriot.

Susan Rice is like red meat to the RuskieWingers.

The mere mention of her name and you have them salivating at getting their hate on.

The proof is right here on this board. They're nucking futs.

It looks like the Obama Administration did surveill the opposition's Candidate for President. A 'Watergate ten-fold' scenario.

Certainly, Obama admin spied on trump.. learned he was a incompetent, russian colluding mad man..... and then told no one.
Genious.. Really.

anti government tards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

No government for me unless it protects me !!!

Certainly, Obama admin spied on trump.. learned he was a incompetent, russian colluding mad man..... and then told no one.
Genious.. Really.

It does appear they did surveill Trump. And in my opinion, that = Watergate Ten-fold.

As opposed to...? I'd be careful about calling others idiots if I were you.

I hate that Americans have dumbed down this much.

As opposed to an actual scandal. Do you need me to draw a picture?
Yes please. A scandal that is not man-made. I figure drawing a picture is nearly impossible here, so even a brief description will suffice.

Thank you

Genious.. Really.

It does appear they did surveill Trump. And in my opinion, that = Watergate Ten-fold.

He was doing crooked business with crooked foreigners. The only reason trump is tied up in investigations is because he is tied up in corruption. Putin and donnie colluding is much more watergate material.

Forum List

Back