🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Susan Rice was ordered to do what she did, is she ratting on the Bamma doo doo

There is no doubt Butthurt Barry and Crooked Hillary were in on it.

We all know Obama gave all the orders. And he's known for making women carry them out for him.

You Trumpsters don't want anyone to jump to conclusions regarding Trump/Russia, but here you are, jumping to conclusions. :up:

You Trumpsters don't want anyone to jump to conclusions regarding Trump/Russia, but here you are, jumping to conclusions. :up:
Hillary shot Vince Foster twice and she didn't lose your worthless vote

Suck on it Hillary

clintonDM1410_468x668.jpg

Suck on it Hillary

Aren't you a bright one, tin hat and all.
I didn't vote for Hillary, nor did I ever vote for her husband.
Two, there have been multiple investigations into Foster's death. All investigations came to the same conclusion, suicide.
Now I know you Trumpsters are extremely gullible, otherwise why you vote for such scum and why don't you great minds never acknowledge how full of shit Trump is, I mean there is a ton of videos showing him lying his ass off. That's called documentation.
So, looking at the two losers that the two loser parties offered, I voted for someone else (McMullin).
I am so happy, that I am not you.

Suck on it Hillary

Two, there have been multiple investigations into Foster's death. All investigations came to the same conclusion, suicide.
Now I know you Trumpsters are extremely gullible, otherwise why you vote for such scum and why don't you great minds never acknowledge how full of shit Trump is, I mean there is a ton of videos showing him lying his ass off. That's called documentation.
So, looking at the two losers that the two loser parties offered, I voted for someone else (McMullin).

You lost fuckface, so get over it already.....

giphy.gif

i cant imagine stepping on michelle or obama doodoo on the sidewalk....i would just have to throw away my shoes

Conclusions...
They are inventing a scandal and then trying to blame someone who is not connected at all... This is exactly what FAKE NEWS is...

Rice was doing her job. Trump People were invovled because the broke protocol at the minimum and possibly because they also broke the law.

Suck on it Hillary

giphy.gif

Yes, I lost. Just like America.
And then there's you! :laugh:

Suck on it Hillary

giphy.gif

Yes, I lost. Just like America.
And then there's you! :laugh:

Keep kicking kid........................

Forum List

Back