Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

1ur0lq.jpg
Jesus, why can't this communist skank shut the hell up about Trump?

I had no job in college

I did, but my rent was cheap and I only needed 30 hours a week back then. I was paying the outrageously high rent of 150 a month for an 'efficiency', bills paid, across the street from campus. Plenty of free time to party and enough cash to be comfortable if not loaded. The Frat Brats of course were all 'Vice Presidents' in Daddy's Company so Daddy could deduct their allowances from his tax returns, along with their cars, fraternity fees, etc. Sometimes they shared with us peasants and invited us to keggers.

I did, but my rent was cheap and I only needed 30 hours a week back then. I was paying the outrageously high rent of 150 a month for an 'efficiency', bills paid, across the street from campus. Plenty of free time to party and enough cash to be comfortable if not loaded. The Frat Brats of course were all 'Vice Presidents' in Daddy's Company so Daddy could deduct their allowances from his tax returns, along with their cars, fraternity fees, etc. Sometimes they shared with us peasants and invited us to keggers.
None of the many East coast Jews ever worked

None of the many East coast Jews ever worked

At least one did, and so did some rich Iranians I worked with. The Jewish guy was broker than I was, lol. The Iranians were filthy rich, but worked at the same place I did on campus. They were always offering to buy us cars and stuff, lol it was hilarious. Not all rich people spoil their kids, but yes a lot do.

At least one did, and so did some rich Iranians I worked with. The Jewish guy was broker than I was, lol. The Iranians were filthy rich, but worked at the same place I did on campus. They were always offering to buy us cars and stuff, lol it was hilarious. Not all rich people spoil their kids, but yes a lot do.
Are you from California ??

I only carry one ( daily)

SAme here. I'm thinking about getting one of those baton things, with the popout switch thing, sort of like a car antenna on steroids.. Jennifer Lopez carried on in a movie based on an Elmore Leonard book, with George Clooney as her co-star, don't know what they're called but they're steel and better than a sap or brass knuckles.

Forum List

Back