Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

Strictly my speculation, but I figure this addled suspect was spurned by two of the victims and somewhere in his confusion he figures he has a way that he is going to escape prosecution by some loophole he has discovered (or thinks he has discovered) in the law.
His comment is interesting, if true. There may be more info coming after he gets back to Idaho.

Why are you being so aggressive to me ??
Because you're blaming the victims for their own murder. That's evili

You know your mother "liked boys" right?

If married, your wife did too

If you had daughters, they, gasp, liked boys too.

And you never did present your link showing us where you found these girls were "sluts"

Seriously, you need help. That thinking is how serial killers are made

For the Trump Duped & Snookered....the authentic TDS'rs......well, DonnyT "owning" 'em is ......true too.
Too true.
In fact. ...

IMHO

48wcda-S.jpg
Seriously, what has this got to do with the murders in Idaho?

Seriously, what has this got to do with the murders in Idaho?
Oh, good on that, poster Catbreath. Point well taken.
But I'm only human.....and I got diverted by the poster in #186.
This one, with the Trumpy meme:
"It just frosts you that he did fix it and that drives your
TDS NUTS!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, with that fine catch, how 'bout helpin' poor poster Quasar44, when he asks what does being childless have to do with being an incel.(see post #250)
Can you explain it to him for the forum?

Thanx in advance.

Oh, good on that, poster Catbreath. Point well taken.
But I'm only human.....and I got diverted by the poster in #186.
This one, with the Trumpy meme:
"It just frosts you that he did fix it and that drives your
TDS NUTS!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, with that fine catch, how 'bout helpin' poor poster Quasar44, when he asks what does being childless have to do with being an incel.(see post #250)
Can you explain it to him for the forum?

Thanx in advance.
You didn't get diverted. You are single minded.

Provide a link where you learned these kids are sluts and should be knifed to death

Then tell me again why you're justifying these murders.
Then seek professional help. You're not right in the head

INCEL:

noun
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active
It's looking like the killer was an INCEL.

He also was a Socially Liberal Egghead ( 20 years ago that would’ve been enough to get him laid ( by a Girl ) But today that does now warrant a sniff .

Yeah. Or giving syphilis to black men.
That never happened. It's a myth. The government did not give syphilis to black men. Those prisoners, who already had syphilis, volunteered to participate in a study regarding the efficacy of using mercury to treat syphilis. For centuries the common treatment for syphilis was mercury. And of course mercury is highly toxic.

They concluded that mercury does nothing to cure syphilis.

Last edited:

The killer is a vegan. If you google "Moscow Idaho vegan restaurants" Mad Greek is at the very top of the search results. Since both Xana and Madison worked as waitresses at the Mad Greek and Kaylee often visited them there, that could have been where he first made contact with the victims, developed an obsession and started stalking them.

Last edited:
This killer spent years researching the mental and emotional processes of killers. The only information he lacked was the experience itself. His superior intelligence would fool the police by committing the perfect murder.

He was wrong.

The killer is a vegan. If you google "Moscow Idaho vegan restaurants" Mad Greek is at the very top of the search results. Since both Xana and Madison worked as waitresses at the Mad Greek and Kaylee often visited them there, that could have been where he first made contact with the victims, developed an obsession and started stalking them.
It's not a vegan restaurant. Google it and look at their menu

Screenshot_20230101-171400.png

This killer spent years researching the mental and emotional processes of killers. The only information he lacked was the experience itself. His superior intelligence would fool the police by committing the perfect murder.

He was wrong.
IDK, I think that somewhere in his addled mind he still figures he has found a loophole and if he is successful, he'll probably write a doctoral thesis on how to get away with multiple murders.

Forum List

Back