Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

My daughter has an OLD dog that does the same thing. He is deaf as a stone, we communicate with hand signals and if he is not looking at us, he is oblivious, but somehow he can sense when someone drives up outside--maybe vibrations?
I think it's more than vibrations..

I think it's more than vibrations..

Could be. Some studies have been done, and there are indications that dogs could be telepathic.

No.......not even close. I am not even the biggest gun enthusiast.....I am someone who believes that people have a Right to defend themselves from criminals and violent government, and that guns are simply one of the best means for both.....
I have Far more Guns than the next guy

No.......not even close. I am not even the biggest gun enthusiast.....I am someone who believes that people have a Right to defend themselves from criminals and violent government, and that guns are simply one of the best means for both.....
I have Far more Guns than the next guy ( but even Raiders Football is not my G-d

Could be. Some studies have been done, and there are indications that dogs could be telepathic.

Animals "sense" emotions the same way empathetic humans do. They read body language. They're simply in tune with the humans they love, which is why it's so evil to discard any pet like an unwanted toy

No here is something we see time after time.

Former Pennsylvania classmates of Idaho murder suspect Bryan Christopher Kohberger said he was an intellectual who "was very interested in the way the mind works" but bullied for his weight and socially awkwardness.

Idaho murder suspect Kohberger's Pennsylvania classmates say he was 'bright,' awkward, bullied in school

Sarah Healey, who went to Pleasant Valley High School with Kohberger, said he was shy and kept to himself and a small group of friends, but some of their classmates – especially girls – mocked Kohberger and threw things at him.

There was a report last night that the perp had asked if anyone else was arrested....unconfirmed.

Do you know these girls history?

Do guys try to "pick up" girls?

It's what people do. Are the guys "sluts" for doing that?

Which one of these kids deserved to be stabbed to death?

You go to college to study and learn and not pick up strange guys

You go to college to study and learn and not pick up strange guys
Provide a link where you learned these kids are sluts and should be knifed to death

Then tell me again why you're justifying these murders.
Then seek professional help. You're not right in the head

INCEL:

noun
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active

Last edited:
There was a report last night that the perp had asked if anyone else was arrested....unconfirmed.
Strictly my speculation, but I figure this addled suspect was spurned by two of the victims and somewhere in his confusion he figures he has a way that he is going to escape prosecution by some loophole he has discovered (or thinks he has discovered) in the law.

Provide a link where you learned these kids are sluts and should be knifed to death

Then tell me again why you're justifying these murders.
Then seek professional help. You're not right in the head

INCEL:

noun
  1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active
Why are you being so aggressive to me ??

Strictly my speculation, but I figure this addled suspect was spurned by two of the victims and somewhere in his confusion he figures he has a way that he is going to escape prosecution by some loophole he has discovered (or thinks he has discovered) in the law.
How do you know he did it?

Yanno...................I'm wondering if this couldn't been a "crime of passion"? Those were some good looking women, and there was one guy there who was also killed. I wonder if the killer might have dated one of the women at one time, and went into a fit of rage when he went there to visit.

Forum List

Back