Suspect Taken Into Custody in Murders of Four University of Idaho Students

You're right about them showing up on Google as one of the top searches, but you are definitely wrong about them being just a vegan place. Might wanna read the menu.
I never said that there menu was exclusively vegan, jackass. I never said a damn thing about their menu. You're disingenuously trying to put words in my mouth.

And the fact of the matter is that you can get vegan food there.

I was 100% correct, moron.

Last edited:
Glock 19 Gen 3 IWB daily everywhere
Was shopping at a flea market the past weekend, and got me another holster. The leather dude was up on his knowledge about weapon's and the system's that are best suited for everyday concealed carry.

I never said that there menu was exclusively vegan, jackass. I never said a damn thing about their menu. You're disingenuously trying to put words in my mouth.

And the fact of the matter is that you can get vegan food there.

I was 100% correct, moron.

You can get vegan dishes in damn near every Greek, Mediterranean and Arabic restaurant there is. Doesn't make them "vegan" restaurants, it makes them restaurants. They are in Google as a "top vegan restaurant" for Moscow Idaho because Moscow doesn't have that many (especially when you consider it's a small town, population 25,800 or so). Nice to see it's so easy to spool up a lowborn Polish gutter slut such as yourself.

You can get vegan dishes in damn near every Greek, Mediterranean and Arabic restaurant there is. Doesn't make them "vegan" restaurants, it makes them restaurants. They are in Google as a "top vegan restaurant" for Moscow Idaho because Moscow doesn't have that many (especially when you consider it's a small town, population 25,800 or so). Nice to see it's so easy to spool up a lowborn Polish gutter slut such as yourself.
Why don't you just admit that you were lying to the USMB again, you fucking moron? I flat out busted your stupid ass lying again, bitch.

Fuck off, scuzball.

Has a more than somewhat crooked looking face.Like he'd
make a good addition to the old -Seinfeld - series.
Like todays stand up comics.I don't think there's a handful
that can't do a simple comedy routine without belting out the
" F " word.Most Serial Killers look older than their age like with the
exception of a Ted Bundy.This guy looks about college age.

Has a more than somewhat crooked looking face.Like he'd
make a good addition to the old -Seinfeld - series.
Like todays stand up comics.I don't think there's a handful
that can't do a simple comedy routine without belting out the
" F " word.Most Serial Killers look older than their age like with the
exception of a Ted Bundy.This guy looks about college age.
He has a very crooked face

I thought he was Jewish

Why don't you just admit that you were lying to the USMB again, you fucking moron? I flat out busted your stupid ass lying again, bitch.

Fuck off, scuzball.

You didn't bust shit ya penis puffing sperm belcher. I provided proof that you were full of crap, all you provide is insults and bullshit claims to victory. You wanna bust me for lying? Post proof, not simply say that you won ya candy assed colon jouster.

He also was a Socially Liberal Egghead ( 20 years ago that would’ve been enough to get him laid ( by a Girl ) But today that does now warrant a sniff .

I think he was out to prove his intellectual superiority.

He has a very crooked face

I thought he was Jewish
To be precise there was regular on - Seinfeld - who played
a really crooked faced guy in the Hit beach movie
- How to Stuff a Wild Bikini - { 1965 } as North Dakota Slim.
He was also Jewish.His name ... Len Lesser and he appeared
in 14 episodes.The son of a Polish-Jewish Immigrant.
Did a helluva lot of TV. I have the Mike Hammer series { 1958-59 }
which caught my attention.I just got thru lucking on to the classic
- Outer Limits - series which was rather expensive and he's on one
of the episodes.
The most Crazed Movie actor who really wasn't crazed just
acted the part is Still Timothy Carey. He played South Dakota Slim
in - Beach Blanket Bingo - { 1965 }
Never amounted to much but was a Real Hoot.
Brando used him a couple times. Carey did the Classic
- The Killing - { 1956 } and used the " N " word like no other
actor before or since.

You didn't bust shit ya penis puffing sperm belcher. I provided proof that you were full of crap, all you provide is insults and bullshit claims to victory. You wanna bust me for lying? Post proof, not simply say that you won ya candy assed colon jouster.
There you go lying again. They reason that people like you are doomed to stay stupid is because you cannot admit it when you are wrong.

Forum List

Back