Suspended HS students take stand against censorship of Confederate Flag

To me, these school authority people need to learn how to pick their battles. If they think that wearing certain things to school is the worst thing that can ever take place, they shouldn't even be working such jobs.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

To me, these school authority people need to learn how to pick their battles. If they think that wearing certain things to school is the worst thing that can ever take place, they shouldn't even be working such jobs.

Holly

So you would be fine if a kid came to school wearing a swastika?

Typical fundy christer

Suspended Christiansburg HS students say they will wear flag again tomorrow

GOOD! Keep it up. What they gonna do suspend entire school? Go ahead :) I have been through Christiansburg its VAST majority white so no clue what they are babbling about with the racial tension....hell we considered it when we were looking for towns to move to.

Nice to see them standing up for something so good. :poop:
Indeed it is. Neither me nor you needs to believe its something good (I happen to know it is) but the simple fact they are decided to defend their right to free speech is awesome.

Holly

So you would be fine if a kid came to school wearing a swastika?

Typical fundy christer
I would appreciate their being upfront an honest about themselves at least.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Confederate Flag:
A Swastika Cross-Dressing as Heritage

What a heritage!! It’s the heritage white soldiers waved in black soldiers’ faces as they burned crosses in Da Nang after Martin Luther King was assassinated, the heritage Virginia Senator Willis Robertson, father of Televangelist Pat, waved on the floor of the Senate as he filibustered the Civil Rights Act in 1964, the heritage Dylann Roof spoke for when he murdered nine black church-goers in Charleston, and of course the same heritage that flew from the back of a pick-up truck parked at our own Flagler Palm Coast High School a couple of weeks ago until an insurgent of intelligence informed the administration, and the administration immediately did the right thing.

That’s the heritage that flies when the Confederate flag flies. It’s an odd way to reflect on one’s version of “honor.” And it’s 150 years past time to quit playing a word game that insults people and history and be done with that born-again Swastika cross-dressing as heritage.

The Confederate Flag: A Swastika Cross-Dressing as Heritage | Pierre Tristam | FlaglerLive

GOOD! Keep it up. What they gonna do suspend entire school? Go ahead :) I have been through Christiansburg its VAST majority white so no clue what they are babbling about with the racial tension....hell we considered it when we were looking for towns to move to.
Okey Dokey....then the other students can tell who the losers are. :clap:
The racists who hate that flag are the losers. Way to go students.

Okey Dokey....then the other students can tell who the losers are. :clap:
The racists who hate that flag are the losers. Way to go students.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Insect

Lol look at the cons agreeing with the white supremacist
RainbowSwastika.Gif

Can anyone explain where the nobility is in the confederate flag? What is the heritage they celebrate? Slavery? Racism? Fear and suspicion? White supremacy?

It seems to represent the worst in human nature and none of the best.

Can anyone explain where the nobility is in the confederate flag? What is the heritage they celebrate? Slavery? Racism? Fear and suspicion? White supremacy?

It seems to represent the worst in human nature and none of the best.

Losing?

So those are the people who are mad that high school students won't join in.

Fuck them, and shoot them if they come to the school to mess with the kids.

Forum List

Back