Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the update Russian troll. Next time, Russian superspy, I would recommend not using Putin as your avatar.
This is being reported on the news right now

LOL, the little democrat that does not like the fact that this is a false flag operation by a democrat that wants to help the dems but will end up helping Trump whines as usual

No you stupid Russian, this is not a false flag operation, as much as you’d like it to be.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded
Wrong. Pyrotechic powder, not conventional explosive. It can be detonated by sufficient heat.

Where did you read it was PyroTechnic Powder?

Or, as is typical of dimocraps, are you just making shit up?

Where did you get the idea a blasting cap was required?

Bomber.jpg

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

The road to how we got here most recently started in June, 2015 when Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS.
We got here by having the most disrespectful, abrasive, and abusive of the 16 GOP candidates become the GOP nominee.
We got here by Trump sowing division within the ranks of the GOP.
We got here by Trump executing an over three year war against the free press.
We got here by Trump manipulating the emotions of those easily manipulated.

Now we have these bomb scares & what does 'POTUS division' say? Well of course, Trump blames the press.
"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!"

ANYONE that believes any of this will get better is a fool, period.
When America has been figuratively raped by Trump for over three years, nearly two years of that time as POTUS, all while Trump divides this nation, and continues to blame everyone except himself, then it will ONLY GET WORSE.

HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Easy; we can thank Trump for how we got here.

"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!" - President Trump
Yeah, there's nothing at all hypocritical in that quote.
OMG.
But he did seem to tone it down last night in WI. From what I read anyway, unless he got off track later in the speech. CNN at 6 p.m. was calling his plea for unity as garbage, but he deserves a chance to cool the rhetoric. If CNN cared about anything but ratings, they would be talking this up.

These fake bombs were not real so to speak and were likely sent by a disgruntled democrat who believes that this act will cause people to vote democratic to combat the evil GOP. These were TV bombs and not real explosives. Note that none of them exploded
Wrong. Pyrotechic powder, not conventional explosive. It can be detonated by sufficient heat.

I just love how stupid Russian trolls, who don’t keep up with breaking news, always think Democrats are lying. You know who thinks everyone else is lying? Liars, that’s who. People who routinely lie, think others do too.

Lying pieces of Russian shit.

I skimmed the transcript of the first 20 minutes of his rally speech last night in WI, and he seemed to be staying away from the Dem bashing, emphasizing what the Republicans are doing right. I didn't see the whole thing and my guess is he stayed away from it, since it is NOT in the news this morning The media could at least give him his due for that. If it's true. Did anyone see the whole thing?
`
You mean you missed this; "Trump: ‘Do you see how nice I am behaving tonight?" which is something a chastised child would say in trying to impress someone? The media owes him nothing. He's right back to his old shit this morning, in his tweets.

Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

If it's a left wing whacko, I think it's more likely they would be aiming to generally make Donald look bad. While the devices may not have been very sophisticated, they seem to have undertaken a good amount of planning and coordination, at least for the delivery. I don't think this is something that was whipped up within the past week or two.

I just love how stupid Russian trolls, who don’t keep up with breaking news, always think Democrats are lying. You know who thinks everyone else is lying? Liars, that’s who. People who routinely lie, think others do too.

Lying pieces of Russian shit.
Da

Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

If it's a left wing whacko, I think it's more likely they would be aiming to generally make Donald look bad. While the devices may not have been very sophisticated, they seem to have undertaken a good amount of planning and coordination, at least for the delivery. I don't think this is something that was whipped up within the past week or two.

Trump looks bad all by himself. He is his worst enemy.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

The road to how we got here most recently started in June, 2015 when Trump announced his candidacy for POTUS.
We got here by having the most disrespectful, abrasive, and abusive of the 16 GOP candidates become the GOP nominee.
We got here by Trump sowing division within the ranks of the GOP.
We got here by Trump executing an over three year war against the free press.
We got here by Trump manipulating the emotions of those easily manipulated.

Now we have these bomb scares & what does 'POTUS division' say? Well of course, Trump blames the press.
"A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!"

ANYONE that believes any of this will get better is a fool, period.
When America has been figuratively raped by Trump for over three years, nearly two years of that time as POTUS, all while Trump divides this nation, and continues to blame everyone except himself, then it will ONLY GET WORSE.

HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Easy; we can thank Trump for how we got here.
Yeah, it's the all fault of the other side.

My side is innocent.

I hear that one from both ends. Daily.

nor did they have the alarm function

it was all for show

now more then ever looks like the democrats have been

up to the dirty tricks once again

CBS news this morning. Why would I lie? You act like I'm a republican or something.

Where did you get the idea a blasting cap was required?
Don't forget that all republicans are explosive experts as well as being snipers and gunsmiths.

By your own experience with USPS, what are the chances of multiple packages mailed through USPS with postage stamps all arriving at their destinations the same day?

Just curious.

They were never mailed. The stamps were not canceled and was insufficient postage for the weight. They would have been flagged immediately by the post office.

None of the pipe bombs had blasting caps thus could not have exploded

Does black powder need a blasting cap to be ignited?

No.
BP must have an excelerant to ignite. BP MUST have some form of spark/intense heat. BP muskets ALL must have some sort of spark to ignite the BP.
There was no such device attached to any of the 'made for TV 'bombs' you dummy!
FAKE!

Forum List

Back