Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
I'm beginning to lean towards High School pranks; bar codes on Pizza packages etc??

Still; they need to be treated seriously until the investigation is complete. I'd laugh if it was a Middle Schooler.

Greg

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

There is a third possibility you didn't consider or list.

If you think about it, russia has the most to gain by all of this.

Might Be Something to Consider

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

Russia???????????????????

omggggggggggggggg this is just too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

bwuahahahaaaaaaaaa

oODcmZ5.jpg

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is where we've fallen to? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

This pretty much says it all, how sad for most of us in the middle that the nut jobs are at the wheel of both of these ships!

I'll lay even money on Rosenstein

Jo

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Oh look, post number 3 and we're already got a "but, but, but Hillary" post.

Except the hillary and obama pushed incivility and division. The media latched on and hate, division, and race are their prime tenets. Its disgusting and despicable.

Wait, what delusional world do you live in? Trump has been spreading hate since day one. He's constantly attacking people, constantly trying to get noticed for attacking people.

What are you implying?

rolling eyes.gif

So why didn't they detonate, like the thread title says?

Because they were not supposed to. It was just another Soros' show and an attempt to steal Reps votes.

*Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.
HUH…George Soros’s Son Has Op-Ed Published In NYT Condemning Political Violence Within An Hour Of Pipe Bomb Story Breaking
Posted on October 24, 2018October 24, 2018 by DCWhispers

The timing of Alexander Soros’s published piece in the New York Times today will do nothing to quell the understandable skepticism of the ‘pipe bomb’ story that broke across all news agencies earlier today given the article was apparently written and then published within an hour of the events being made public.
That’s not just a quick response—it’s a response to events happening almost in real time. So, while Mr. Soros is absolutely correct in his condemnation of political violence of any kind, the speed at which he and the New York Times were able to publish a response to the pipe bomb story within an hour of that story breaking is fuel to the conspiratorial fires now swirling around the entire situation.

Here is the link to the NYT opinion piece by Alexander Soros published within an hour of the pipe bomb story breaking titled, The Hate That Is Consuming Us: Opinion | Alexander Soros: The Hate That Is Consuming Us

Read more at HUH...George Soros's Son Has Op-Ed Published In NYT Condemning Political Violence Within An Hour Of Pipe Bomb Story Breaking - DCWhispers.com

Because they were not supposed to. It was just another Soros' show and an attempt to steal Reps votes.

*Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.
HUH…George Soros’s Son Has Op-Ed Published In NYT Condemning Political Violence Within An Hour Of Pipe Bomb Story Breaking

The timing of Alexander Soros’s published piece in the New York Times today will do nothing to quell the understandable skepticism of the ‘pipe bomb’ story that broke across all news agencies earlier today given the article was apparently written and then published within an hour of the events being made public.
That’s not just a quick response—it’s a response to events happening almost in real time. So, while Mr. Soros is absolutely correct in his condemnation of political violence of any kind, the speed at which he and the New York Times were able to publish a response to the pipe bomb story within an hour of that story breaking is fuel to the conspiratorial fires now swirling around the entire situation.

Here is the link to the NYT opinion piece by Alexander Soros published within an hour of the pipe bomb story breaking titled, The Hate That Is Consuming Us: Opinion | Alexander Soros: The Hate That Is Consuming Us

Read more at HUH...George Soros's Son Has Op-Ed Published In NYT Condemning Political Violence Within An Hour Of Pipe Bomb Story Breaking - DCWhispers.com

Just wondering how the journos got access to the bombs for their stories? Maybe should have been kept under wraps so as not to impede the investigation.

Smells like a put-up quite frankly BUT allow the investigation to run its course.

Greg

Can't say I've seen any Trump supporters consumed by anything except WINNING!!!:wine:

Greg

But the Dims gain.

The Reichstag fire has altered the election.

IF the FBI ties this back to the Stalinists, then this will end them. If the Brennan did a good enough job of framing the Americans, then it will aid them in taking the house.

This is identical to what the Stalinists did with Kavanaugh; though the fraud is outrageously obvious, the corrupt fascist media pimps it in such a way that it fools a certain segment of the population.

My hope is that they can actually crack this and nail Brennan and his crew for it.

First Soros, then the Clintons, now this....I smell the foul stench of false flag.

I absolutely agree with you! :thup:..............It walks quacks and looks like a false flag! what is it? why.....it's a false flag!

The foul stench is that of a false flag too!

Oh yea the authoritative expert speaks.
dlhktm6uadu11.jpg
Actually, I am somewhat of an explosives expert....Google "46250 aircraft armament".

That said, does one need to be an explosives expert to note that not a one of the "explosives" was ever in any risk of exploding?

Since the electrodes were not attached, it would be impossible for them to explode.

I'm beginning to lean towards High School pranks; bar codes on Pizza packages etc??

Still; they need to be treated seriously until the investigation is complete. I'd laugh if it was a Middle Schooler.

Greg

Ah, so this is the line the left will use to explain this away.

There is a KGB agent - an actual one - John Brennan, deeply involved. I have little doubt that is the first place the FBI looked. The question is whether the FBI will do their job and nail the traitor for it.

Greg

Ah, so this is the line the left will use to explain this away.

There is a KGB agent - an actual one - John Brennan, deeply involved. I have little doubt that is the first place the FBI looked. The question is whether the FBI will do their job and nail the traitor for it.

I don't know that the left will use that one; they're trying to pin it on some RW Trump nutter. My own opinion? Wait until ALL the facts are in. I'm leaning towards a prankster but no opinion formed yet.

Greg

If it was a Trumper..he was being way too obvious and way too incompetent.

If it was a leftist he was pretty stupid putting Wasserman's return address on the bombs.

Nnd neither would have put fake white power in a bomb that was supposed to go off.

My guess is the Russians...

To get us at each other's throats

I love it... FBI BRIEFING "Suspected explosive devices" and then goes on to say that "none of the current devices were active and appear to be designed to spread fear rather than inflict injury or death"...

ITS A DAM PLOY or a lib desperation hail Mary victim push to get out democrat voters.

Forum List

Back