Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
sure--Trump started it /etc :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
when Trump was elected they cried:
RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

you had jackass left/Dems/black SA/nazis harassing/disrupting peaceful political meetings

...and you had all the VIOLENCE/crap when police justifiably shot black men in self defense and Obama didn't say anything--he thought it was right!

resist what???!!!!!!!!!!????????????
the left are the ones that don't want civility --they harass people while they are eating!!!
remember this crap?:
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

you had jackass left/Dems/black SA/nazis harassing/disrupting peaceful political meetings

...and you had all the VIOLENCE/crap when police justifiably shot black men in self defense and Obama didn't say anything--he thought it was right!

the left are the ones that don't want civility --they harass people while they are eating!!!
remember this crap?:
I remember a couple of years ago, when the liberals were talking about being nasty.

So I went and exercised my constitutional right and stimulated the economy..

Cimarron Teddy Roosevelt Laser Engraved Frontier .45 Colt Revolver 7.5" Barrel 6 Rounds Poly Ivory Grips Nickel Finish - GPP415LNTRII - 814230100986

Henry Big Boy Color Case Hardened Carbine Lever Action Rifle .45 LC 16.5" Octagon Barrel 7 Rounds Adjustable Sights Walnut Stock Color Case Hardened/Blued Finish - H012CRCC - 619835200198

Can you imagine what these could do to some nasty bitches?

7-gh012crcc_1.jpg 7-gpp415lntrii_1.jpg

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

remember this crap?:
Why is she holding up a bloody head of Alec Baldwin?

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

remember this crap?:
Faun, once a twit, always a twit. You remind me of the bitch who is holding up the head of the President. Anyone remember the outrage of the liberals when this picture showed up?
obama-satan.jpg

Obama-Satan lookalike cut from film version of hit mini-series The Bible
Producers of Son of God, which is based on the hugely popular 2013 TV mini-series The Bible, said they had removed the offending episodes.

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

remember this crap?:
Faun, once a twit, always a twit. You remind me of the bitch who is holding up the head of the President. Anyone remember the outrage of the liberals when this picture showed up?
obama-satan.jpg

Producers of Son of God, which is based on the hugely popular 2013 TV mini-series The Bible, said they had removed the offending episodes.
So much for the 1st amendment......

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

remember this crap?:
obama-satan.jpg

”Anyone remember the outrage of the liberals when this picture showed up?”

Just because you don’t doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

Nope. Assholes are responsible for their OWN actions. You need to be given a cookie to know it's wrong to send pipe bombs?? The only losers are whoever sent the bloody things.

Greg

We are all losing with this kind of behavior!
Not so. It appears the Dims are gaining.

So some whacked-out zealot or zealots figured this was a good time to throw a monkey wrench into everything. Maybe it's some right wing whacko juiced up on Trump rallies and talk radio. Maybe it's some left wing whacko in a panic over "news" that the "blue wave" might be ebbing, desperate for some sympathy votes.

How did we get here? Escalating hate from both ends. Claims of innocence and finger-pointing by both ends. A complete lack of accountability and honesty by both ends.

Hopefully the cops will find out who did this. Obviously both "ends" have their fingers crossed. But unfortunately, when they do, that whole side of this is fucked, just in time for the elections. But as a country, we have ALL lost here. We should be hanging our heads in shame.

Is anyone surprised this is the point to which we have fallen? Will anyone be surprised when it gets worse?

As long as we deflect for our "side" and refuse to hold our "side" accountable, we are enabling this madness. We are all complicit. Even when our "side" is the "winner".

Nope. Assholes are responsible for their OWN actions. You need to be given a cookie to know it's wrong to send pipe bombs?? The only losers are whoever sent the bloody things.

Greg
Exactly. The losers who did it lose. The rest of us go to work today, like normal. It doesnt smell much like armageddon, more like a regular assed Thursday.
But the Dims gain.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but what is really interesting is that there are so damn many devices and so well coordinated yet nothing actually blew. That makes me think that this action did not actually have any intent on harming anyone directly. The fact that they were made obvious just adds to that. It looks like this was done more so to make a statement.

And there is no question that one was made.

On the way home from work this afternoon, it was reported that many of the devices couldn't explode. Why would somebody on the right do something like this? No benefit period. However........if it was somebody on the left, the implications (until he is caught) is that it is somebody on the right, and your favorite political heroes--no harm done.

First Soros, then the Clintons, now this....I smell the foul stench of false flag.

I absolutely agree with you! :thup:..............It walks quacks and looks like a false flag! what is it? why.....it's a false flag!

The foul stench is that of a false flag too!

Oh yea the authoritative expert speaks.
dlhktm6uadu11.jpg
Actually, I am somewhat of an explosives expert....Google "46250 aircraft armament".

That said, does one need to be an explosives expert to note that not a one of the "explosives" was ever in any risk of exploding?

RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

remember this crap?:
I remember a couple of years ago, when the liberals were talking about being nasty.

Damn. That is impressive. :rock:

First Soros, then the Clintons, now this....I smell the foul stench of false flag.

I absolutely agree with you! :thup:..............It walks quacks and looks like a false flag! what is it? why.....it's a false flag!

dlhktm6uadu11.jpg
Actually, I am somewhat of an explosives expert....Google "46250 aircraft armament".

That said, does one need to be an explosives expert to note that not a one of the "explosives" was ever in any risk of exploding?

Seems to be developing out of the hoax arena and into the "prank" category. I doubt the Law will see it that way when it catches up with them.

Greg

dlhktm6uadu11.jpg

You know a liberal sent the packages. None of them worked. Just like most liberals.

dlhktm6uadu11.jpg

Not one device had a blasting cap or igniter... Now that is funny as hell.. FALSE FLAG EVENT...

Forum List

Back