Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
If it was a Trumper..he was being way too obvious and way too incompetent.

If it was a leftist he was pretty stupid putting Wasserman's return address on the bombs.

Nnd neither would have put fake white power in a bomb that was supposed to go off.

My guess is the Russians...

To get us at each other's throats

And just how would the Russians benefit by such a tactic?

There is only one group that could benefit by this by disrupting our elections, and it isn't the Russians nor the Republicans.

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

There is a third possibility you didn't consider or list.

If you think about it, russia has the most to gain by all of this.

Might Be Something to Consider

Democrats have the most to gain.

I'm beginning to lean towards High School pranks; bar codes on Pizza packages etc??

Still; they need to be treated seriously until the investigation is complete. I'd laugh if it was a Middle Schooler.

Greg

Ah, so this is the line the left will use to explain this away.

There is a KGB agent - an actual one - John Brennan, deeply involved. I have little doubt that is the first place the FBI looked. The question is whether the FBI will do their job and nail the traitor for it.

I don't know that the left will use that one; they're trying to pin it on some RW Trump nutter. My own opinion? Wait until ALL the facts are in. I'm leaning towards a prankster but no opinion formed yet.

Greg
Someone who takes the risk of going to prison for 100 years is not a "prankster."

Wow, gee whiz, more, right before the elections about which the Democrats are becoming concerned. Gosh, what an incredible and amazing coincidence.
What are you implying?
I'm implying that any of these could be the work of a nutcase left winger trying to drum up sympathy votes for an imminent election that appears to be a little closer than originally thought.

Or, on the other hand, it could be a the work of a right winger all twisted up by Trump rallies and talk radio.

Since the fundies on both ends are in control right now, nothing would surprise me, period.

There is a third possibility you didn't consider or list.

If you think about it, russia has the most to gain by all of this.

Might Be Something to Consider

Democrats have the most to gain.
Who has the track record?
65wjlo4pgfu11.jpg

I'm beginning to lean towards High School pranks; bar codes on Pizza packages etc??

Still; they need to be treated seriously until the investigation is complete. I'd laugh if it was a Middle Schooler.

Greg

There is a KGB agent - an actual one - John Brennan, deeply involved. I have little doubt that is the first place the FBI looked. The question is whether the FBI will do their job and nail the traitor for it.

I don't know that the left will use that one; they're trying to pin it on some RW Trump nutter. My own opinion? Wait until ALL the facts are in. I'm leaning towards a prankster but no opinion formed yet.

Greg
Someone who takes the risk of going to prison for 100 years is not a "prankster."

They are if they are too young and stupid to know ....certain "youth" spring to mind.

Greg

Greg

Greg

They are if they are too young and stupid to know ....certain "youth" spring to mind.

Greg

Antqueefa? Very possible.

I say if it is a "Right-Winger" they will be dead and unable to tell their side of the story. May have restraint marks as well.

Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

Oct. 24, 2018 / 5:37 PM PDT
By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

He said he wanted Americans to “come together in peace and harmony.”​

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Oh look, post number 3 and we're already got a "but, but, but Hillary" post.

Except the hillary and obama pushed incivility and division. The media latched on and hate, division, and race are their prime tenets. Its disgusting and despicable.

Wait, what delusional world do you live in? Trump has been spreading hate since day one. He's constantly attacking people, constantly trying to get noticed for attacking people.
Trump is so full of shit attempting to lecture anyone on civility, particularly considering he's the HMIC.

Trump lectures critics, media on civility after pipe bombs sent to high-profile Democrats

Americans should not “compare political opponents to historical villains” and “not mob people in public," Trump said.

By Jonathan Allen

MOSINEE, Wisc. - President Donald Trump called for civility and unity after pipe bombs were mailed to several of his high-profile critics and CNN's New York offices Wednesday, but he spared his own supporters the lecture he delivered to Democrats and the media on how to lower the temperature of the national political discourse.

Speaking in an airport hangar here in Central Wisconsin, Trump promised to “find those responsible” for sending bombs to former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other prominent critics of the president, and “bring them to justice.”

Guess you missed the Hildebeast talking out of both sides of her mouth over the last couple of weeks.

Except the hillary and obama pushed incivility and division. The media latched on and hate, division, and race are their prime tenets. Its disgusting and despicable.

Wait, what delusional world do you live in? Trump has been spreading hate since day one. He's constantly attacking people, constantly trying to get noticed for attacking people.

By Jonathan Allen

By Jonathan Allen

Trump knows how to fight back. He knows it's a dirty game. Who knows what happens to nice guys like Romney. You probably don't like that very much but then again you don't like the fact that he got elected.

Jo

By Jonathan Allen

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's funny.
Trump didn't ask to be attacked by the media 24/7...but since they work for the Democrats, they have.
The only ones spreading hate are Democrats and all of their leftist groups....i.e. Antifa, the mainstream media, Hollywood celebrities at award ceremonies, and Democrat members of Congress. All of them have been instigating violence and hate since they lost the election. They cannot accept losing. You folks spend every day throwing shit and piss at us and then expect us to respond with kisses or total silence.:ahole-1:

sure--Trump started it /etc :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
when Trump was elected they cried:
RESIST RESIST
RACIST
NAZI
he's NOT my POTUS
etc

you had jackass left/Dems/black SA/nazis harassing/disrupting peaceful political meetings

...and you had all the VIOLENCE/crap when police justifiably shot black men in self defense and Obama didn't say anything--he thought it was right!

resist what???!!!!!!!!!!????????????
the left are the ones that don't want civility --they harass people while they are eating!!!
remember this crap?:
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg
Why is she holding up a bloody head of Alec Baldwin?
Faun, once a twit, always a twit. You remind me of the bitch who is holding up the head of the President. Anyone remember the outrage of the liberals when this picture showed up?
obama-satan.jpg

Obama-Satan lookalike cut from film version of hit mini-series The Bible
Producers of Son of God, which is based on the hugely popular 2013 TV mini-series The Bible, said they had removed the offending episodes.
”Anyone remember the outrage of the liberals when this picture showed up?”

Just because you don’t doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
WTF? Get off the drugs...

By Jonathan Allen

Dont think so. He fights back and calls them out after they attack him.

By Jonathan Allen

Trump has been a malicious liar instilling hate and promoting violence since day 1.

By Jonathan Allen

That's funny.
Trump didn't ask to be attacked by the media 24/7...but since they work for the Democrats, they have.
The only ones spreading hate are Democrats and all of their leftist groups....i.e. Antifa, the mainstream media, Hollywood celebrities at award ceremonies, and Democrat members of Congress. All of them have been instigating violence and hate since they lost the election. They cannot accept losing. You folks spend every day throwing shit and piss at us and then expect us to respond with kisses or total silence.:ahole-1:

They expect him to sit back and take their continuous assault.

Trump has been a malicious liar instilling hate and promoting violence since day 1.

Nope, bud. The media has been pushing hate, division, and racism before trump and now they're assaulting him.

That's funny.

They expect him to sit back and take their continuous assault.
If Trump did not lie so much he would not get so much negative media. Even if you think his lies are just embellishments and exaggerations, the media still has an obligation to report them.

Forum List

Back