Suspicious package at CNN New York

Who you figure is behind this?

• Disgruntled conservative

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Disgruntled progressive

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Dem. deep state perhaps exploiting a nutcase to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Rep. deep state to stage Dem. deep state staging this to achieve their agenda for votes.

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
What do these two lunatics have in common

5450634-6321331-image-m-30_1540571498246.jpg

19761962_1162505823855974_8633222334720770048_a.jpg

MAGA, baby!!!

A guy mails some pipe bombs to some Democrats.

And the tards go, "It has to be Democrats doing this! Logic!"

It turns out it was a Trumpie with a van covered in Trumpie stickers.

And the tards go, "Those stickers must be only a day old! Otherwise roving gangs of demented Democrats woulda vandalized it! Therefore Deep State! Logic!"

It turns out the guy put those stickers on his van at least ten months ago.

And the tards go, "It's Obama's fault...somehow! Logic!"

These fucking tards never quit being tards. GEEZUS!

Supposedly those stickers were in mint shape for being there ten months under the hot Florida sun.
Rightard, watch as I show the forum how stupid and desperate you are....

This picture of the magabomber’s trump mystery van was taken 6 months ago, with window dressing and all.......

28t9ypt.png

Six months? My, that's a lifetime, isn't it? So what you're saying is this guy was a huge Trump and Republican supporter at least six months ago? And why are people taking pictures of a van six months ago? Do people generally take pictures of vehicles for no reason at all?

Sure, he's a whack job.

Had he been a Democrat, he would have been a liberal icon. Right?

If this is as presented, I strongly condemn the fool and he gravely damages the conservative cause.

But something doesn't add up, namely that he gravely damages the conservative cause.

And as I mentioned earlier, for one, he was homeless living in his van.

Two, he had a long criminal history.

These are both characteristics of a Democrat--not Republican. I don't say that in jest either. How many homeless Republicans do you suppose there are in San Francisco where you need poop maps?

Limbaugh also made an observation as the arrest took place just before his show. He stated that the pictures in his van look like they were hung with great care--not just slapped on like you would expect from a vagrant like this. They were perfectly in line with each other; almost like measured out.

I don't know. I didn't see the video or pictures just yet. But from what I read, those pictures are the only thing that indicate he's a Republican and Trump supporter.

You’re fucked in the head. :cuckoo: Democrats don’t drive around in a trump mystery van...

181026-cesar-sayoc-van-al-1456_89ae7aba47c0b24faecb7a7bdc039e35.fit-760w.jpg
Nobody does.

That isn't even legal to drive.

Sure, he's a whack job.

If this is as presented, I strongly condemn the fool and he gravely damages the conservative cause.

But something doesn't add up, namely that he gravely damages the conservative cause.

These are both characteristics of a Democrat--not Republican. I don't say that in jest either. How many homeless Republicans do you suppose there are in San Francisco where you need poop maps?

Limbaugh also made an observation as the arrest took place just before his show. He stated that the pictures in his van look like they were hung with great care--not just slapped on like you would expect from a vagrant like this. They were perfectly in line with each other; almost like measured out.

I don't know. I didn't see the video or pictures just yet. But from what I read, those pictures are the only thing that indicate he's a Republican and Trump supporter.
Incredible.

You tards never quit. You never learn. You just go on and on and on, drinking piss in public.

You never learn. You just keep getting back in line for more piss to drink.

I have never seen a more submissive pack of lickspittles in my life. This level of weak-minded compliancy is historical. Dissertations will be written about your herd mentality and cult of personality.

I think most here are familiar with the history of "first reports."

We only have to look at the Ferguson story, the Travon Martin story, the Duke Lacrosse case for that. Hell, throw in Baltimore since all officers were found not guilty of any crimes.

All I'm saying is that it's very suspicious. Was he a diehard Trump and Republican supporter? He may have very well been. But I'll be more convinced of that once we find out how he was registered (if he was registered) to vote and how long he's been a Republican.
Supposedly he has only been a Republican since 2016.

I kinda figured something like that, although again, I never trust first reports.

Now if true, how does one go from being a big-government Democrat to a conservative (or Republican) and so upset with his former affiliation that he'd actually send bombs to their prominent members? That's quite a switch.

And the tards go, "Those stickers must be only a day old! Otherwise roving gangs of demented Democrats woulda vandalized it! Therefore Deep State! Logic!"

Supposedly those stickers were in mint shape for being there ten months under the hot Florida sun.

This picture of the magabomber’s trump mystery van was taken 6 months ago, with window dressing and all.......

28t9ypt.png

Six months? My, that's a lifetime, isn't it? So what you're saying is this guy was a huge Trump and Republican supporter at least six months ago? And why are people taking pictures of a van six months ago? Do people generally take pictures of vehicles for no reason at all?
Dumbfuck, those have been on his van for at least 6 months. That was just one photo I found with a timestamp in it. And that was through the South Florida summer during the hottest months.

And that’s after you idiotically suggested they don’t appear to be very old.

Now watch as I show again how big of an imbecile you are....

Check out the “MY PRESIDENT” sign on the second window from the right....

181026-bomb-suspect-van-ugc-ew-336p_04e6f4688e88e3b86d968f4a83818ca3.fit-760w.jpg

... now checkout the magabomber wearing that same image on his shirt 21 months ago...

cesar-sayoc-trump-inauguration.jpg

.... then tell me again how those images on his van don’t look very old to you while I laugh at your desperation as you try so hard to convince anyone that this is a setup by Democrats.

Last edited:

28t9ypt.png

Dumbfuck, those have been on his van for at least 6 months. That was just one photo I found with a timestamp in it. And that was through the South Florida summer during the hottest months.

181026-bomb-suspect-van-ugc-ew-336p_04e6f4688e88e3b86d968f4a83818ca3.fit-760w.jpg

... now checkout the magabomber wearing that same image on his shirt 21 months ago...

.... then tell me again how those images on his van don’t look very old to you while I laugh at your desperation as you try so hard to convince anyone that this is a setup by Democrats.

When did I say it was liar? I said the possibility is there. Unlike you morons that have nothing better to offer than personal insults, at least I'm open minded about it; not that you have a mind in the first place.

Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.

I saw a Twitter screenshot in a news story where some guy indicated to his wife that the person that sent the bombs was the same person who had delivered lunch to his job sometime last year.
upload_2018-10-26_22-38-25.png

Rejected: Fox News Asks Twitter User to Use her Photo of Bomber’s Van

Maybe he was using them in lieu of blackout curtains

28t9ypt.png

When did I say it was liar? I said the possibility is there. Unlike you morons that have nothing better to offer than personal insults, at least I'm open minded about it; not that you have a mind in the first place.

Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.
Your mind is open, searching for lame excuses to cling to your, a Democrat is behind it, idiocy.

”When did I say it was liar?”

You can’t deny it, your posts are still there. You actually tried to paint the magabomber as a Democrat and claimed the images on his car were new, as though he is a Democrat trying to appear like a Republican...
First reports said this guy had a long criminal record. That mostly applies to Democrats, not Republicans. Secondly, he was homeless which again, mostly applies to Democrats and not Republicans.

”Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.

My G-d, you’re a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Why do you make is so easy to show what an imbecile you are??

The photo may have been posted online a couple of months ago — but it was taken 21 months ago at trump’s inauguration. unless you’re even dumber than I claim you are and believe the people in that photo are wearing winter clothes on a rainy day when 9.12.2018 in DC was a sunny day with 80° weather.

1233796371590.gif

So Republicans....

What is your spin now?

Fake news?
The media is to blame
The guy is really a Democrat

It still doesn't add up.

Why send non-functional bombs? Why damage the Republicans by giving the Stalinists are platform to attack from?
Why put shrapnel in the bombs then if he wanted non fuctional? A registered republican who like many republicans hated all people other than white deplorables

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.

Trump praised the work of law enforcement in arresting the suspect in connection with the 14 package bombs that were intercepted across the country this week. Prior to that announcement, however, Trump thought the "bombs" were fake news. Early this morning, Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, “it’s just not Presidential!”

12:14 AM - Oct 26, 2018

Does Trump know that one of Cesar Sayoc's targets was the CNN headquarters in New York?

Comparing the bombs to 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombing? Once again no one, not Trump, not the White House, has the slightest idea as to what Trump is talking about. Of course, Trump never explains his lies because he can't.

Later he took the terrorist bomb threat personal with another tweet.

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

7:19 AM - Oct 26, 2018

What a narcissistic sociopath. Two former Presidents, a former attorney general, a former secretary of state, a former director of the CIA, a Senator, a member of the House of Representatives were all targeted for assassination along with the headquarters of a major news outlet, and Trump thinks this is all about him. Unbelievable, this guy is unreal.

Trump has yet to name Sayoc's victims, and, of course, he has not called them, not even the two former Presidents.

Well, that wouldn't be Trump. This is all about him.

there are no victims, not one of the bombs exploded, the guy was a mental case.

Will the right wing party be seen poorly by people reading news about right wingers trying to kill Democrats?

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.

Trump praised the work of law enforcement in arresting the suspect in connection with the 14 package bombs that were intercepted across the country this week. Prior to that announcement, however, Trump thought the "bombs" were fake news. Early this morning, Trump tweeted:

Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, “it’s just not Presidential!”

Does Trump know that one of Cesar Sayoc's targets was the CNN headquarters in New York?

Comparing the bombs to 9/11 and the Oklahoma City bombing? Once again no one, not Trump, not the White House, has the slightest idea as to what Trump is talking about. Of course, Trump never explains his lies because he can't.

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

What a narcissistic sociopath. Two former Presidents, a former attorney general, a former secretary of state, a former director of the CIA, a Senator, a member of the House of Representatives were all targeted for assassination along with the headquarters of a major news outlet, and Trump thinks this is all about him. Unbelievable, this guy is unreal.

Trump has yet to name Sayoc's victims, and, of course, he has not called them, not even the two former Presidents.

Yeah sure ,Mental and a registered Republican with a record

So Republicans....

What is your spin now?

Fake news?
The media is to blame
The guy is really a Democrat

It still doesn't add up.

Why send non-functional bombs? Why damage the Republicans by giving the Stalinists are platform to attack from?
Why put shrapnel in the bombs then if he wanted non fuctional? A registered republican who like many republicans hated all people other than white deplorables

because the guy is a mental case.

as to your third sentence, you are also a mental case. the only hate here is coming from you lefties. You hate Trump, you hate republicans, you hate whites, you hate Fox, you hate Cruz, but you love crooked Hillary and the Clinton crime family. You are an idiot of the first degree.

Yeah sure ,Mental and a registered Republican with a record

yes, and every republican, starting with Trump, has said the guy should be locked up for the rest of his life. No one supports what he did.

Where were you dems on the softball practice shooter? the guy that sent white powder to Trump Jr and others?

Your only quality is hypocrisy, and you are very good at that.

28t9ypt.png

Your mind is open, searching for lame excuses to cling to your, a Democrat is behind it, idiocy.

”When did I say it was liar?”

You can’t deny it, your posts are still there. You actually tried to paint the magabomber as a Democrat and claimed the images on his car were new, as though he is a Democrat trying to appear like a Republican...
First reports said this guy had a long criminal record. That mostly applies to Democrats, not Republicans. Secondly, he was homeless which again, mostly applies to Democrats and not Republicans.

”Oh, look at the picture you posted. From a month and a half ago. Great work Sherlock.

My G-d, you’re a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Why do you make is so easy to show what an imbecile you are??

The photo may have been posted online a couple of months ago — but it was taken 21 months ago at trump’s inauguration. unless you’re even dumber than I claim you are and believe the people in that photo are wearing winter clothes on a rainy day when 9.12.2018 in DC was a sunny day with 80° weather.

1233796371590.gif

Well nice talking to you, but given your eight year old replies, I would rather you not respond to any of my posts. Go insult other people, you're too immature to have discussions with me. I'll do the same when it comes to your posts. Now grow up. Deal?

Sure, he's a whack job.

A REGISTERED Republican means nothing either ? His employer saying he scared her with his hate for foreigners people of color Jews etc etc

Is that what the right did in the Gabby Giffords incident?
Don't remember.

I have no doubt they would today. They'd paint him as the poster child of the Democratic Party.

That was only last year. Today is any different?
Gabby Giffords happened last year?

And you're denying that the GOP would take advantage of this for political gain?

all political parties exploit everything for political gain, to claim that only one party does it is simply dumb. Now, what is also true is that the dems have been inciting violence for quite some time. Trump has said that such political violence should be condemned no matter who does it, has any democrat made a similar statement?
Yes, I've seen many Dems say that. Both ends say that kind of thing regularly when cornered, but they still enable the violence by spinning and deflecting for it when not cornered. The Left has been horrible at this. And of course, the GOP has coddled Trump as he has said several incendiary things. That's just where we are right now. Both ends should be ashamed, but they appear to be proud.

its a question of degree and action vs words. Trump is coarse sometimes in his rhetoric, he just talks like most New Yorkers. However, accosting someone in a restaurant, airport, or grocery store is quite another thing. If you cant see the difference, then you are not as intelligent as I thought you were.

I saw a Twitter screenshot in a news story where some guy indicated to his wife that the person that sent the bombs was the same person who had delivered lunch to his job sometime last year.
View attachment 225092

Interesting. I wonder how long he's owned that van? Like I said, eventually everything will come out and perhaps some of the suspicious things will be explained. But right or left, nobody drives vehicles like this around. Most don't even put a bumper sticker on their car afraid it might get keyed.

Sure, he's a whack job.

A REGISTERED Republican means nothing either ? His employer saying he scared her with his hate for foreigners people of color Jews etc etc

No one is supporting the guy or condoning what he did. All republicans have condemned his actions, including Trump.

Where was the similar condemnation from the dems on the softball practice shooter who almost killed Scalise?

View attachment 225092

Interesting. I wonder how long he's owned that van? Like I said, eventually everything will come out and perhaps some of the suspicious things will be explained. But right or left, nobody drives vehicles like this around. Most don't even put a bumper sticker on their car afraid it might get keyed.

yes, this story is far from over, and since the guy is still alive we may get the truth.

Forum List

Back