"Suspicious Payments" to Hunter Biden flagged by Latvia

Hunter Biden was a "conduit" to kickbacks from many countries, not just Ukraine, China, and Latvia....

This is how the Cocksucker Administration drove our debt through the roof, by rigging all these "foreign aid" "climate aid" $$$$$ going outside the US to be KICKBACK LOADED.....

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

if i was on the take, i'd want trump gone ASAP also.

So...since you seem to be buying into all of this...what do you put the odds at of either Hunter or Joe Biden being charged with a crime?
at this point i just kinda to NASCAR play by play announcing.

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE GOING FAST DOWN THE STRAIGHTAWAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

if guilty, i would love to see heads roll. but not about to try and kick that football anymore. if it happens, it happens. if not, business as usual and we keep screaming at each other til who knows what happens next.

hat Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong

LMFAO!!!!

The same PARROTING we've gotten all along....

If Hunter Biden NEVER SHOWED UP TO "WORK," THEN HE "DID NOTHING WRONG" by accepting all that KICKBACK from the US foreign aid package...

LOL!!!!

hat Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong

LMFAO!!!!

The same PARROTING we've gotten all along....

If Hunter Biden NEVER SHOWED UP TO "WORK," THEN HE "DID NOTHING WRONG" by accepting all that KICKBACK from the US foreign aid package...

LOL!!!!
Read the article. It says that.

It says that.

Old Lady repeats it....

Lovely-Parrot-1600x1200.jpg

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong.

As the U.S. presidential race began roaring to life in 2016, authorities in the former Soviet republic of Latvia flagged a series of “ suspicious” financial transactions to Hunter Biden and other colleagues at a Ukrainian natural gas company and sought Kiev’s help investigating, according to documents and interviews.

The Feb. 18, 2016 alert to Ukraine came from the Latvian prosecutorial agency responsible for investigating money laundering, and it specifically questioned whether Vice President Joe Biden’s younger son and three other officials at Burisma Holdings were the potential beneficiaries of suspect funds.

“The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited,” the Latvian agency also known as the FIU wrote Ukraine’s financial authorities.

The memo was released to me by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office and confirmed by the Latvian embassy to the United States.

Where does it say that?

Last edited:
If God himself appeared to Old Lady and said, "Hunter Biden is a corrupt man who abused his Dad's position as Vice President to make an easy living for himself" she would say "You lie God!"

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong. Back in 2016. End of nothing.
Yep. But also says...

But the memo adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016.
-----
I thought there was no active investigation when Biden got the dude fired.

If God himself appeared to Old Lady and said, "Hunter Biden is a corrupt man who abused his Dad's position as Vice President to make an easy living for himself" she would say "You lie God!"
The article does say no further evidence was found. Does it not?

So much of Hannity is a nothing burger. Why would this be any different.
The most conservative site on the net, "AR15.com" can't stand the guy.

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM
Hannity was right about FISA abuse and Obama spying on Trump's campaign. He was right about Collusion and Trump quid pro quo claims being false.

The MSM got none of those, and others right.

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong.

As the U.S. presidential race began roaring to life in 2016, authorities in the former Soviet republic of Latvia flagged a series of “ suspicious” financial transactions to Hunter Biden and other colleagues at a Ukrainian natural gas company and sought Kiev’s help investigating, according to documents and interviews.

The Feb. 18, 2016 alert to Ukraine came from the Latvian prosecutorial agency responsible for investigating money laundering, and it specifically questioned whether Vice President Joe Biden’s younger son and three other officials at Burisma Holdings were the potential beneficiaries of suspect funds.

“The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited,” the Latvian agency also known as the FIU wrote Ukraine’s financial authorities.

The memo was released to me by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office and confirmed by the Latvian embassy to the United States.

Where does it say that?
The very next paragraph:
Latvian authorities said they did not get any incriminating information back from Ukraine to warrant further investigation and did not take additional action in 2016.

So...since you seem to be buying into all of this...what do you put the odds at of either Hunter or Joe Biden being charged with a crime?

I dunno about buying into "this", but Hunter does have a few baby mama's that would be quite interested. Karma is a bitch.

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong. Back in 2016. End of nothing.
Yep. But also says...

But the memo adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016.
-----
I thought there was no active investigation when Biden got the dude fired.
Well, isn't Latvia a different country? So Shokin wasn't investigating that (there's a lot he wasn't investigating, apparently) but it doesn't mean Latvia didn't. Firing Shokin wouldn't help stop a Latvian investigation, though, would it?

Forum List

Back