"Suspicious Payments" to Hunter Biden flagged by Latvia

So much of Hannity is a nothing burger. Why would this be any different.
The most conservative site on the net, "AR15.com" can't stand the guy.

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM
Hannity was right about FISA abuse and Obama spying on Trump's campaign. He was right about Collusion and Trump quid pro quo claims being false.

The MSM got none of those, and others right.
He’s also gone big on about a million other nutter conspiracies including Seth Rich.

While the snowflake-speak says Trump is incompetent and corrupt, Trump always wins in the end, it's what he does. He's shrewd, and you're not.

Whoa, all the dems said no one was investigating biden. well would you take a fking look at this thread. folks, anyone, and I mean anyone from the left says one word, they are paid assets on here. drop mic.

If God himself appeared to Old Lady and said, "Hunter Biden is a corrupt man who abused his Dad's position as Vice President to make an easy living for himself" she would say "You lie God!"

It that is the case, and it may very well be, then I suggest you don't vote for Hunter Biden for anything. I know I won't. But it doesn't affect anything else unless laws were broken and no one has shown that any have been broken. If a company wants to give a boatload of money then that's the company's worry, not yours, mine or our Goovernments. Get over yourself.

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM
Hannity was right about FISA abuse and Obama spying on Trump's campaign. He was right about Collusion and Trump quid pro quo claims being false.

He’s also gone big on about a million other nutter conspiracies including Seth Rich.
seth was murdered, you deny that? got a murderer yet? did he get robbed? Nope, the wizard at Wikileaks says he gave him a thumb drive. oops, no evidence, dude you reek of some bad stench.

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

if i was on the take, i'd want trump gone ASAP also.

So...since you seem to be buying into all of this...what do you put the odds at of either Hunter or Joe Biden being charged with a crime?
at this point i just kinda to NASCAR play by play announcing.

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE GOING FAST DOWN THE STRAIGHTAWAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

if guilty, i would love to see heads roll. but not about to try and kick that football anymore. if it happens, it happens. if not, business as usual and we keep screaming at each other til who knows what happens next.

Bull.

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

So...since you seem to be buying into all of this...what do you put the odds at of either Hunter or Joe Biden being charged with a crime?

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

if guilty, i would love to see heads roll. but not about to try and kick that football anymore. if it happens, it happens. if not, business as usual and we keep screaming at each other til who knows what happens next.

Bull.

I think it is a very fair assessment of the current situation

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM

seth was murdered, you deny that? got a murderer yet? did he get robbed? Nope, the wizard at Wikileaks says he gave him a thumb drive. oops, no evidence, dude you reek of some bad stench.
No one at Wikileaks say they had anything to do with Seth Rich.

You’re all a bunch of kooks.

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

Bull.

My comment referred to his authenticity. He's not just a "play by play announcer". He buys into the BS regarding Joe Biden being corrupt. He made that clear above.

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

Bull.

My comment referred to his authenticity. He's not just a "play by play announcer". He buys into the BS regarding Joe Biden being corrupt. He made that clear above.

Well of course Biden is corrupt, nobody that spends that much time in DC walks away clean

If God himself appeared to Old Lady and said, "Hunter Biden is a corrupt man who abused his Dad's position as Vice President to make an easy living for himself" she would say "You lie God!"

It that is the case, and it may very well be, then I suggest you don't vote for Hunter Biden for anything. I know I won't. But it doesn't affect anything else unless laws were broken and no one has shown that any have been broken. If a company wants to give a boatload of money then that's the company's worry, not yours, mine or our Goovernments. Get over yourself.
In any event, the issue isn't that Hunter got the job because he was the VP's son--that's pretty obvious, but not illegal. This article and the most current conspiracy theory being circulated is that Hunter Biden was involved in serious money laundering as a member of Burisma's board. That is the part that has never been actually explained--how that was happening or what China's got to do with it--I tried reading an article about it once and nearly had a migraine before I was through.
Solomon is great at throwing shade at anything. He could make my grocery list look criminal.

In any event, the issue isn't that Hunter got the job because he was the VP's son--that's pretty obvious, but not illegal. This article and the most current conspiracy theory being circulated is that Hunter Biden was involved in serious money laundering as a member of Burisma's board. That is the part that has never been actually explained--how that was happening or what China's got to do with it--I tried reading an article about it once and nearly had a migraine before I was through.
Solomon is great at throwing shade at anything. He could make my grocery list look criminal.
Face it Old Lady. He's a Democrat so you're going to defend him no matter what. Truth means nothing to you.

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

Bull.
Hey I think. Much of what the left is doing is bullshit. Yes. But his question was will anyone be charged with a crime? Doubt it. So while I do argue my viewpoints, I don't expect much to change.

Anything change?
No.

Are we still screaming at each other?
Yes.

So I m not wrong.

money laundering is a crime. you don't know that? hly fk!!!! you're even more stupid than I could ever imagine.

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM

Assange said it. Doesn't he own them? Just saying. whew that smell, can't you smell that smell? that smell that surrounds you?

Face it Old Lady. He's a Democrat so you're going to defend him no matter what. Truth means nothing to you.
And being a Democrat means the right will continue attacks.

And they're turning left...

AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT
AND THEY'RE TURNING LEFT

Bull.

well he is, not sure why you need to protect the criminal.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong. Back in 2016. End of nothing.
Yep. But also says...

But the memo adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016.
-----
I thought there was no active investigation when Biden got the dude fired.

No
There was.

Sean Hannity - AR15.COM

Assange said it. Doesn't he own them? Just saying. whew that smell, can't you smell that smell? that smell that surrounds you?
Look at what Assange said again. He doesn’t actually say it but did so in a way that makes it seem like he definitely wanted you to think he did.

Forum List

Back