"Suspicious Payments" to Hunter Biden flagged by Latvia

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

if i was on the take, i'd want trump gone ASAP also.
It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong. Back in 2016. End of nothing.
Yep. But also says...

But the memo adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016.
-----
I thought there was no active investigation when Biden got the dude fired.

No
There was.
Not according to this article.

Hannity was right about FISA abuse and Obama spying on Trump's campaign. He was right about Collusion and Trump quid pro quo claims being false.

The MSM got none of those, and others right.
He’s also gone big on about a million other nutter conspiracies including Seth Rich.
seth was murdered, you deny that? got a murderer yet? did he get robbed? Nope, the wizard at Wikileaks says he gave him a thumb drive. oops, no evidence, dude you reek of some bad stench.
No one at Wikileaks say they had anything to do with Seth Rich.

You’re all a bunch of kooks.
Assange said it. Doesn't he own them? Just saying. whew that smell, can't you smell that smell? that smell that surrounds you?
Look at what Assange said again. He doesn’t actually say it but did so in a way that makes it seem like he definitely wanted you to think he did.
I listened to what assange had to say, many years ago now. I heard what he said. you can close your eyes and pay no attention. but please, don't mouth off about Hannity.

He’s also gone big on about a million other nutter conspiracies including Seth Rich.
seth was murdered, you deny that? got a murderer yet? did he get robbed? Nope, the wizard at Wikileaks says he gave him a thumb drive. oops, no evidence, dude you reek of some bad stench.

Assange said it. Doesn't he own them? Just saying. whew that smell, can't you smell that smell? that smell that surrounds you?
Look at what Assange said again. He doesn’t actually say it but did so in a way that makes it seem like he definitely wanted you to think he did.
I listened to what assange had to say, many years ago now. I heard what he said. you can close your eyes and pay no attention. but please, don't mouth off about Hannity.

Maybe your squishy old brain started to warp what he said after all those years. It's common. No big deal.
Time for a fresher.

Will Julian Assange and WikiLeaks Finally Tell the Truth About Seth Rich?

Never said anything about getting anything from Seth Rich, but he left you with that impression.

Hannity is hack. He has no credibility. Assange is a liar and a braggart.

THIS is what Democrats are trying to hide --> John Solomon's breaking piece on Ukraine and Hunter Biden so VERY telling

here comes the left with the NU UNH reply saying ORANGE MAN BAD and not even considering the mounting evidence *THIS* is what trump was after.

It SAYS Latvia found no evidence that Hunter Biden in his role on the Board of Directors had done anything wrong. Back in 2016. End of nothing.
Yep. But also says...

But the memo adds to the mounting evidence that there was ongoing investigative activity surrounding Burisma Holdings and Hunter Biden’s compensation as a board member in the weeks just before Joe Biden forced the firing of the Ukraine prosecutor overseeing the Burisma investigation in spring 2016.
-----

No
There was.
what I am saying is the left maintained there was no active investigation when Joe nuked the Ukrainian dude. this says there was.

Hannity was right about FISA abuse and Obama spying on Trump's campaign. He was right about Collusion and Trump quid pro quo claims being false.

The MSM got none of those, and others right.

so you are hearing what you want to hear.

QUOTE="iceberg, post: 23689445, member: 63397"]

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.
what I am saying is the left maintained there was no active investigation when Joe nuked the Ukrainian dude. this says there was.[/QUOTE]
drop mic

Maybe your squishy old brain started to warp what he said after all those years. It's common. No big deal.
Time for a fresher.

Never said anything about getting anything from Seth Rich, but he left you with that impression.

Mueller report: WikiLeaks' founder used Nebraska man's murder to hide hacks from Russians

"On Pages 48-49, Vol I of the report, Mueller goes into detail about how Assange tried to tie Rich to the leaks:

"Beginning in the summer of 2016, Assange and WikiLeaks made a number of statements about Seth Rich, a former DNC staff member who was killed in July 2016. The statements made about Rich implied falsely that he had been the source of the stolen DNC emails. On August 9, 2016, the @WikiLeaks Twitter account posted: 'ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.' Likewise on August 25, 2016, Assange was asked in an interview, "Why are you so interested in Seth Rich's Killer?" and responded, "We're very interested in anything that might be a threat to alleged Wikileaks sources." The interviewer responded to Assange's statement by commenting, "I know you don't want to reveal your source, but it certainly sounds like you're suggesting a man who leaked information to WikiLeaks was then murdered." Assange replied, "If there's someone who's potentially connected to our publication, and that person has been murdered in suspicious circumstances, it doesn't necessarily mean that the two are connected. But it is a very serious matter... that type of allegation is very serious, as it's taken very seriously by us.""

now what you'll post is the next set of lines from the link, and there is nothing to prove that at all. too fking funny. Want to scrub something deny it.

BTW, no one gets intentionally killed by merely existing.

Time for a fresher.

Mueller report: WikiLeaks' founder used Nebraska man's murder to hide hacks from Russians

"On Pages 48-49, Vol I of the report, Mueller goes into detail about how Assange tried to tie Rich to the leaks:

"Beginning in the summer of 2016, Assange and WikiLeaks made a number of statements about Seth Rich, a former DNC staff member who was killed in July 2016. The statements made about Rich implied falsely that he had been the source of the stolen DNC emails. On August 9, 2016, the @WikiLeaks Twitter account posted: 'ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.' Likewise on August 25, 2016, Assange was asked in an interview, "Why are you so interested in Seth Rich's Killer?" and responded, "We're very interested in anything that might be a threat to alleged Wikileaks sources." The interviewer responded to Assange's statement by commenting, "I know you don't want to reveal your source, but it certainly sounds like you're suggesting a man who leaked information to WikiLeaks was then murdered." Assange replied, "If there's someone who's potentially connected to our publication, and that person has been murdered in suspicious circumstances, it doesn't necessarily mean that the two are connected. But it is a very serious matter... that type of allegation is very serious, as it's taken very seriously by us.""

now what you'll post is the next set of lines from the link, and there is nothing to prove that at all. too fking funny. Want to scrub something deny it.

BTW, no one gets intentionally killed by merely existing.
Listen to Assange. He implied it was a source but didn’t outright say it. He didn’t say Seth Rich was a source because he wasn’t. He’s playing you for a fool.

By the way, people are killed randomly all the time.

so you are hearing what you want to hear.
I’m hearing exactly what he said and what he didn’t.

Assange won’t say Seth Rich was a source. He will imply it over and over again but he won’t say it. Because it isn’t true.

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.
what I am saying is the left maintained there was no active investigation when Joe nuked the Ukrainian dude. this says there was.
Does it though? It says that no significant evidence was supplied to Latvia and it was closed.

I can see this meaning two things. One, here was no significant evidence to provide because the flag was a false alarm. Two, this was a true positive and Ukrainian prosecutors were covering for Burisma and gave Latvia nothing useful.

Id also be suspicious of Solomon’s reporting. He’s a hack who’s been fired from the Hill for being a hack. He’s also demonstrated to be a conduit for false or misleading stories from corrupt Ukrainians.

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.
Does it though? It says that no significant evidence was supplied to Latvia and it was closed.

I can see this meaning two things. One, here was no significant evidence to provide because the flag was a false alarm. Two, this was a true positive and Ukrainian prosecutors were covering for Burisma and gave Latvia nothing useful.

Id also be suspicious of Solomon’s reporting. He’s a hack who’s been fired from the Hill for being a hack. He’s also demonstrated to be a conduit for false or misleading stories from corrupt Ukrainians.

Fake post.

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.

It also says the investigation was active.

Stop picking and choosing only what you want to hear.

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.

That’s Solomon’s interpretation which is hard to justify given the sentence immediately preceding it.

Latvian authorities said they did not get any incriminating information back from Ukraine to warrant further investigation and did not take additional action in 2016.

I’m just asking you to think critically about what you’re reading.

Yep. But also says...

-----

No
There was.

That’s Solomon’s interpretation which is hard to justify given the sentence immediately preceding it.

Latvian authorities said they did not get any incriminating information back from Ukraine to warrant further investigation and did not take additional action in 2016.

Great. I'm asking you to stop interpreting EVERY FUCKING WORD to your agenda.

Wonder who will do which first.

No
There was.

Great. I'm asking you to stop interpreting EVERY FUCKING WORD to your agenda.

Wonder who will do which first.

Can you tell me how a query from a Latvian authority that went nowhere and was closed with no actions taken is evidence that Hunter Biden was under investigation by Viktor Shokin?

Forum List

Back