Swamp Be Deep State

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes we have a problem Houston, and its major corruption in DC.
2. The way things are going we are rapidly headed into a civil war.
3. The DEEP STATE, aka liberals run all aspects of DC.
4. Looks like that time has come the forefather spoke of.
5. Its near very near, most all the politicians are going to have to be removed.
6. And not in a nice way.
7. Simple taring and feathering they would prefer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. Its near very near, most all the politicians are going to have to be removed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Go ahead and start this civil war.

Deep State = Deep Shit

Another conspiracy theory the right cowers in their basement from. Preppers get busy eatin' your grubs and stocking up on freeze dried slim jims.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Go ahead and start this civil war.

Sorry bout that,

1. I myself won't have too, real Americans will, that is for sure.
2. I can see its coming, and soon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I think all in all, with everything brought into account, it will be over in 14 days.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't want to appear a Nostradamus but, there will likely be 666 people no longer with us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. There's always been corruption in D.C.
2. Those who entertain the notion of civil war will be the first to regret it should it ever come to pass.
3. There is no such thing as the 'deep state'. I believe this particular dumb conspiracy theory has no teeth. Feel free to prove otherwise.
4. See 2.
5. It might actually come to pass this November. But it likely still wouldn't satisfy you.
6. That's hilarious! Good joke.
7. Ah, you apparently don't live in reality. I see that now. Keep on truckin', and enjoy that rose colored bubble of yours.

Deep State = Deep Shit

Another conspiracy theory the right cowers in their basement from. Preppers get busy eatin' your grubs and stocking up on freeze dried slim jims.

YOu are NO ISACC NEWTON . b.c. if you were , you wouldn't be dumb enough to think the " deep state is a conspiracy" . What a stupid ass. It's all over the net, all news media uses the term says the terms, President have stood up and done PUBLIC SPEAKING stating the term and you are still dumb enough to think it doesn't exist........

Now that's pure stupidity.

Sorry bout that,

1. I won't regret it, I'm not going to make it happen, I just see its coming, I will welcome the cleanings.
2. It will usher in a renewed spirit in America, and the world for that matter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Deep State = Deep Shit

YOu are NO ISACC NEWTON . b.c. if you were , you wouldn't be dumb enough to think the " deep state is a conspiracy" . What a stupid ass. It's all over the net, all news media uses the term says the terms, President have stood up and done PUBLIC SPEAKING stating the term and you are still dumb enough to think it doesn't exist........

The president has stood up and done public speaking about lots of goofy stuff that doesn't exist. He's an idiot, you know.

Deep State = Deep Shit

Agreed. Anyone who claims the Deep State is fiction, has just outed themselves as fools. They likely are statists and think our criminal central government is just fine.

Can't fix stupid...sometimes.

Deep State = Deep Shit

Agreed. Anyone who claims the Deep State is fiction, has just outed themselves as fools. They likely are statists and think our criminal central government is just fine.

d8df2adcff1d8c55063f60f56ac2b4fa.jpg

Deep State = Deep Shit

d8df2adcff1d8c55063f60f56ac2b4fa.jpg
Yes... the tool of the statist...denigrate the truth tellers.

Forum List

Back