🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SWAT team throws stun grenade:lands in baby crib

OP wouldn't give a shit if it were a black baby. The police had a warrant for a piece of shit criminal. It is the criminal's fault. Not the polices.

Bullshit. Only an asshole like you would try and bring race into this story. Other than the dipshits like shitsspeeders, and Tank and the other extremists out there, no one here wishes harm to come to ANY child.

they don't go in with SWAT teams and stun grenades just to execute a search warrant. the story doesn't make sense.

is this the police's fault like david koresh was the police's fault? :rolleyes:

Yes, they do now. This has been a trend for many years and it is becoming worse.

What kind of low life scumbag is involved in the drug culture and involves their babies. This is all the criminals fault. You do believe in law and order, no? You do believe in enforcing laws, no?

[...]
The kind of "low-life scumbag" who might be out of work, who needs to feed his family, and who is making it by selling a little weed, or a little powder coke, neither of which is nearly as harmful as booze or cigarettes.

I notice there was no information on what drugs were seized in this raid and how much of it -- if any at all. This situation certainly doesn't appear to be a take-down of a major heroin processor and distributor, which might justify the dramatically extreme tactics employed by these narcs -- who, along with vice cops, are the scumbags of law enforcement!

I doubt that he was being arrested for a little weed or a little coke (I assume you have a different opinion if it were a little crack since you made sure to say powder). If it were for just a little weed or coke...I will wholeheartedly agree that this is overkill and there should be an immediate investigation. But, I am betting this guy who was arrested is bottom of the barrel trash...an asshole who put his family in harms way because he wants easy money or a quick high.

The child was a VISITOR I believe. I believe the kid and his mother were relatives of those having the warrant served.

The baby's family had moved into the Cornelia residence after their Wisconsin home burned, Terrell told CNN affiliate WXIA, and while the family members were aware of drug activity in the home, "they kept the children out of sight in a different room while any of these going-ons were happening."

LOL...blaming the cops when the parents should be blamed. They put there children in harms way.

Funny the Sheriff didn't blame them. Did they arrest anyone....find any drugs or weapons.......

Funny the Sheriff didn't blame them. Did they arrest anyone....find any drugs or weapons.......

Of course the Sheriff isn't gonna blame the parents. As for not finding the suspect...they eventually did and he is sitting in jail without bond. Real classy fella...and I am sure the people living in the house were equally as classy.

But they got to use their cool TOYS! That';s the truly important part!

Many a truth is said in jest!

I wonder if present generation Americans are as outraged by these increasingly common examples of the emerging police state as are those of us who are old enough to remember a time when we would not believe such things could happen in this Nation -- and because of some vaguely mentioned "drug" investigation. This so-called "War On Drugs" has become justification for some of the most outrageously oppressive conduct on the part of our police and the Congress stands by letting it go on.

The media should not be allowed to evade reporting on this goddam shame!

What do you mean "emerging police state"? We have been & are in a full blown police state.

God help. That poor little baby is scarred for life now. Those bastards should pay his medical expenses for life!

The criminals or the taxpayers? Aren't taxpayers already paying enough for criminals?

Well they didn't have insurance, so we are going to pay the bill anyway. What nonsense...irresponsible parents.

Just as you don't shoot without a clear and definite target maybe ya shouldn't be chucking grenades thru doors without knowing what's on the other side.

There will be no settlement. A jury will understand the parents are at fault, not the cops. The people who believe the cops shouldn't enforce the law, arrest criminals and protect themselves are a minority.

Like that baby in the crib?

What kind of low life scumbag is involved in the drug culture and involves their babies. This is all the criminals fault. You do believe in law and order, no? You do believe in enforcing laws, no?

[...]
The kind of "low-life scumbag" who might be out of work, who needs to feed his family, and who is making it by selling a little weed, or a little powder coke, neither of which is nearly as harmful as booze or cigarettes.

I notice there was no information on what drugs were seized in this raid and how much of it -- if any at all. This situation certainly doesn't appear to be a take-down of a major heroin processor and distributor, which might justify the dramatically extreme tactics employed by these narcs -- who, along with vice cops, are the scumbags of law enforcement!

Let me clear up the drugs seized issue for you, there were no drugs, or weapons, found at the house, and the guy they were looking for was arrested at another address. That doesn't change the fact that, according to the investigation, the cops were justified in their use of a stun grenade.

There will be no settlement. A jury will understand the parents are at fault, not the cops. The people who believe the cops shouldn't enforce the law, arrest criminals and protect themselves are a minority.

Small prob cops already said they weren't.

What delusional world do you live in? A death row inmate was killed in a prison riot in California several years back and the family filed a wrongful death lawsuit and won. This is the US, there are morons like you in every town.

A confidential informant hours earlier had purchased methamphetamine at the house, the sheriff says. The informant told police that there were men standing guard outside the home, and it was unclear whether they were armed, according to CNN affiliate WGCL.

Because the suspected drug dealer, Wanis Thonetheva, had a previous weapons charge, officers were issued a "no-knock warrant" for the residence, Terrell said.

When the SWAT team hit the home's front door with a battering ram, it resisted as if something was up against it, the sheriff said, so one of the officers threw the flash-bang grenade inside the residence.Once inside the house, the SWAT team realized it was a portable playpen blocking the door, and the flash-bang grenade had landed inside where the 19-month-old was sleeping, the sheriff said.
MORE

It appears this drug dealer, who sold meth...used his baby's crib to block the door. What scum...how can you guys support this thug?

The guy wasn't even home, how could he have blocked the door?

What delusional world do you live in? A death row inmate was killed in a prison riot in California several years back and the family filed a wrongful death lawsuit and won. This is the US, there are morons like you in every town.

Apples to oranges. But I do love it when mods have to resort to personal attacks. How pathetic you are. Why don't you scrounge up another link from an antique website...idiot.

Forum List

Back