🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SWAT team throws stun grenade:lands in baby crib

they don't go in with SWAT teams and stun grenades just to execute a search warrant. the story doesn't make sense.

is this the police's fault like david koresh was the police's fault? :rolleyes:

You really don't know much about how the police do things, do you?

SWAT teams should never be called until the cops have actually been shot at, using them for routine warrants should be grounds for everyone involved in the decision, including the judge who signed the warrant, to be fired and blacklisted from any government job.

Yes, because the po-po should never be worried about a person involved with drugs being a easy arrest or not having guns. :doubt:

SWAT teams should never be called until the cops have actually been shot at, using them for routine warrants should be grounds for everyone involved in the decision, including the judge who signed the warrant, to be fired and blacklisted from any government job.

Yes, because the po-po should never be worried about a person involved with drugs being a easy arrest or not having guns. :doubt:

Like that baby in the crib?

What kind of low life scumbag is involved in the drug culture and involves their babies. This is all the criminals fault. You do believe in law and order, no? You do believe in enforcing laws, no?

And thanks for the neg...just shows you have no argument, just emotional nonsense.

Last edited:

And if a few babies get torched in the process, well, broken eggs and omelets, right?

Officer safety like a mother fucker because that's the only thing that matters.

And if a few babies get torched in the process, well, broken eggs and omelets, right?

Yes, they did this on purpose. :doubt:

So they accidentally rolled up on this house with a SWAT team and accidentally chucked a flash-bang in the house without knowing who was or wasn't in the house?

The bottom line is the police don't give a shit about who does or doesn't get hurt because officer safety is the excuse they can always use and the courts go along with it.

What kind of low life scumbag is involved in the drug culture and involves their babies. This is all the criminals fault. You do believe in law and order, no? You do believe in enforcing laws, no?

[...]
The kind of "low-life scumbag" who might be out of work, who needs to feed his family, and who is making it by selling a little weed, or a little powder coke, neither of which is nearly as harmful as booze or cigarettes.

I notice there was no information on what drugs were seized in this raid and how much of it -- if any at all. This situation certainly doesn't appear to be a take-down of a major heroin processor and distributor, which might justify the dramatically extreme tactics employed by these narcs -- who, along with vice cops, are the scumbags of law enforcement!

So they accidentally rolled up on this house with a SWAT team and accidentally chucked a flash-bang in the house without knowing who was or wasn't in the house?

The bottom line is the police don't give a shit about who does or doesn't get hurt because officer safety is the excuse they can always use and the courts go along with it.

Yes, I would much rather a criminal get injured than a cop that protects and serves.

[...]
The kind of "low-life scumbag" who might be out of work, who needs to feed his family, and who is making it by selling a little weed, or a little powder coke, neither of which is nearly as harmful as booze or cigarettes.

I notice there was no information on what drugs were seized in this raid and how much of it -- if any at all. This situation certainly doesn't appear to be a take-down of a major heroin processor and distributor, which might justify the dramatically extreme tactics employed by these narcs -- who, along with vice cops, are the scumbags of law enforcement!

I doubt that he was being arrested for a little weed or a little coke (I assume you have a different opinion if it were a little crack since you made sure to say powder). If it were for just a little weed or coke...I will wholeheartedly agree that this is overkill and there should be an immediate investigation. But, I am betting this guy who was arrested is bottom of the barrel trash...an asshole who put his family in harms way because he wants easy money or a quick high.

Yes, I would much rather a criminal get injured than a cop that protects and serves.

Because who needs rights when the agents of the state get to go home at night? Who cares if a mere citizen or innocent bystander gets injured or killed in the process so long as the police are safe?

A confidential informant hours earlier had purchased methamphetamine at the house, the sheriff says. The informant told police that there were men standing guard outside the home, and it was unclear whether they were armed, according to CNN affiliate WGCL.

Because the suspected drug dealer, Wanis Thonetheva, had a previous weapons charge, officers were issued a "no-knock warrant" for the residence, Terrell said.

When the SWAT team hit the home's front door with a battering ram, it resisted as if something was up against it, the sheriff said, so one of the officers threw the flash-bang grenade inside the residence.Once inside the house, the SWAT team realized it was a portable playpen blocking the door, and the flash-bang grenade had landed inside where the 19-month-old was sleeping, the sheriff said.

MORE

It appears this drug dealer, who sold meth...used his baby's crib to block the door. What scum...how can you guys support this thug?

Because who needs rights when the agents of the state get to go home at night? Who cares if a mere citizen or innocent bystander gets injured or killed in the process so long as the police are safe?
The police were going to a known drug house...where a criminal who had previous weapons charges lived and sold drugs. I suppose they should have come with wine and flowers and wooed him out...right?

A confidential informant hours earlier had purchased methamphetamine at the house, the sheriff says. The informant told police that there were men standing guard outside the home, and it was unclear whether they were armed, according to CNN affiliate WGCL.

Because the suspected drug dealer, Wanis Thonetheva, had a previous weapons charge, officers were issued a "no-knock warrant" for the residence, Terrell said.

When the SWAT team hit the home's front door with a battering ram, it resisted as if something was up against it, the sheriff said, so one of the officers threw the flash-bang grenade inside the residence.Once inside the house, the SWAT team realized it was a portable playpen blocking the door, and the flash-bang grenade had landed inside where the 19-month-old was sleeping, the sheriff said.

MORE

It appears this drug dealer, who sold meth...used his baby's crib to block the door. What scum...how can you guys support this thug?

Because saying maybe the cops should have taken an approach that didn't result in a roasted baby is the same thing as supporting a thug.

The police were going to a known drug house...where a criminal who had previous weapons charges lived and sold drugs. I suppose they should have come with wine and flowers and wooed him out...right?

I'm saying restraint isn't a bad thing, that the lives of cops don't trump the rights of citizens, and burned babies isn't just the cost of police doing business. You want to use SWAT for high profile problems like hostages and active shooters, then I'm all for it, but using it for run-of-the-mill warrants just because the cops don't want to risk themselves is asking for trouble.

MORE

Because saying maybe the cops should have taken an approach that didn't result in a roasted baby is the same thing as supporting a thug.
You act as if the police planned to roast a baby. How do you blame the police and not the criminal. The METH dealer. The convict who has been previously arrested on weapons charges.

The cops threw the flash bang in the room, not the dealer. The cops don't get a free pass just because they didn't get the result they wanted.

I'm saying restraint isn't a bad thing, that the lives of cops don't trump the rights of citizens, and burned babies isn't just the cost of police doing business. You want to use SWAT for high profile problems like hostages and active shooters, then I'm all for it, but using it for run-of-the-mill warrants just because the cops don't want to risk themselves is asking for trouble.
I see your point, and I can accept it...nonetheless, this was a tragic accident. Nothing more. The man arrested is a hardened criminal and ALL the blame should be placed on him. AND, it was not a run of the mill warrant. It was a no-knock warrant because the suspect has already been defined as a piece of shit criminal scumbag. No bond??? That should tell you what kind of asshole this guy was.

Just who does this kind of unnecessary, brutal nonsense "protect and serve?"

If you are a cop you should focus on being what a good cop should be and stop trying to defend the kind of creeps who give all of you a bad name.

Forum List

Back