Sweden To Recognize Palestinian State

Benjamin Netanyahu Stops Pretending To Support A Sovereign Palestinian State.
Must've got sick of the palistanians assholes.
What does Netanyahu have against Australians, and specifically Australians from Palistan. It must be the Aborigine people he is "sick" of.
Whateva. He must've got sick of them palistanians.
Why he dislikes Australians is beyond me.
Then Australia should stop sending palistanian settlers-squatters to palistan. hehe

With men like PM Bibl and the new Minister of Defense it doesn't matter. They will never accept Palestine no matter what. They would of wiped them off the map by now if the world was not watching.

Lies, Israel's (PM's as well) best interest is to finally get rid of the Palestinian burden and stabilize affairs with the neighboring countries, establishing a country of low economics and wide manpower could push mutual economics few years forward.
:eek-52:
You just agreed with me, get rid of the Palestinians. Where do they plan on putting them?
Its not the Palestinians but the Palestinian burden - the conflict, terrorism, economics, international affairs, all of that sums up to the 'Palestinian burden'.
Notice the way you read the part fits best for you, if you were just reading what I said right next to it you would've understand but your primitive backwardness is why you're so blinded.

British parliament to vote on recognizing Palestinian state
Vote slated for later this month, amid growing disenchantment with Britain's policy on Israel and Palestinians after Gaza war.
British parliament to vote on recognizing Palestinian state - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

countries-that-recognize-the-state-of-palestine-in-2014_mapbuilder.png

Sweden provide troops to protect hamas? Surely you have had a delusion.

Sweden is no longer completely run by Swedes it is in the process of being over run by Moslems . In many regions of Sweden - Swedes are the minority. As of 2009 - 300,000 to 350,000 Moslems had legally migrated there , the illegals are not known. Moslems breed like cockroaches , so you can expect to see the Islamic Republic of Sweden in the next several decades.

Sweden is no longer completely run by Swedes it is in the process of being over run by Moslems . In many regions of Sweden - Swedes are the minority. As of 2009 - 300,000 to 350,000 Moslems had legally migrated there , the illegals are not known. Moslems breed like cockroaches , so you can expect to see the Islamic Republic of Sweden in the next several decades.

I just read the pop of Sweden is about 9 mil so I don't think its run by Muslims.

I just read the pop of Sweden is about 9 mil so I don't think its run by Muslims.

I said ... "Sweden is no longer completely run by Swedes it is in the process of being over run by Moslems"

In 8 years they have caused a 5.6% increase in the Population.

The Swedes must be joking!

For a start this theoretical Palestinian state doesn't meet the basic requirements for legal recognition by the UN, plus they would forever require further handouts to survive from all the silly countries in the EU.

The Palestinians on three occasions have been offered their own state, recognition and cooperation by Israel by meeting about 95% of their impossible requirements, but of course this wasn't enough. They want all of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank and further indefinite charity from the world.

The Swedes have proved to be even more ridiculous and weak than the rest of the EU and are completely ignoring the real dangers within their own countries from the aggressive Islamic communities.

No doubt this Swedish move is also an attempt to win Islamic vote from within their own country.

Pathetic.

This is what happens when Turks involved in the issue, Sweden recognized Palestine at the request of Turkiye.

Thanks Sweden.

Sweden's new center-left government will recognize the state of Palestine in a move that will make it the first major European country to take the step.
"The conflict between Israel and Palestine can only be solved with a two-state solution, negotiated in accordance with international law," he said
However, there is likely to be strong criticism of Sweden from Israel, as well as from the United States and the EU, which maintain that an independent Palestinian state should only emerge through a negotiated process.

Sweden to recognize Palestinian state Al Jazeera America

wont matter but at least will make the Palestinians feel good.

That is until the Palestinians, under their own flag, allow Israel to be attacked and Israel, in retaliation, wipes them off the map.

For a start this theoretical Palestinian state doesn't meet the basic requirements for legal recognition by the UN, plus they would forever require further handouts to survive from all the silly countries in the EU.

The Palestinians on three occasions have been offered their own state, recognition and cooperation by Israel by meeting about 95% of their impossible requirements, but of course this wasn't enough. They want all of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank and further indefinite charity from the world.

The Swedes have proved to be even more ridiculous and weak than the rest of the EU and are completely ignoring the real dangers within their own countries from the aggressive Islamic communities.

No doubt this Swedish move is also an attempt to win Islamic vote from within their own country.

Pathetic.

Great post, skye!

:D

They can do what they want I guess. how funny it is though because they have very few MUSLIMS in their own country...Hypocrites is what I say, but hey if it blows their skirts up means nothing to the rest of the world in the big scheme of things

Vote slated for later this month, amid growing disenchantment with Britain's policy on Israel and Palestinians after Gaza war.
British parliament to vote on recognizing Palestinian state - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Looks like the Pals have a lot of support. Israel needs to give Palestine their land back and remove the fence.

You are laboring under some false delusions.

The land is no more the Palestinian's than it is the Israeli's.

And the suicide attacks by Muslims against Israelis have dwindled because of the wall.

It has saved Jewish and Muslim lives!

What is more important than saving human lives???

Maybe i shouldn't ask someone whose religion is so focused on killing and death.

Pathetic.

Looks like the Pals have a lot of support. Israel needs to give Palestine their land back and remove the fence.

And the suicide attacks by Muslims against Israelis have dwindled because of the wall.

Maybe i shouldn't ask someone whose religion is so focused on killing and death.

Pathetic.

Pathetic, you guys don't like anyone, unreal, no wonder you need your own slab of land, maybe an island somewhere.

Nobody is against Palestinian state nor its recognition, question is WHERE.

I think that your comment is incorrect... I suspect you will find a great many people against a Palestinian State...

Where the Palestinian State should be?

Well, I would have a guess at Palestine...

Would that not be the case Danny?
Not at all, the Palestinians themselves denied it a couple of times, and if the proposal of Egypt is correct as well I guess there are even less options, Palestine also includes Jordan, cutting down two countries ('new' countries) for another country that is well known to be violent is a very bad idea.
Question is where, because 'Palestine' is like Atlantis, no longer exist.

Your post contradicts itself Danny!

"Palestine also includes Jordan"

"Palestine is like Atlantis, no longer exist"

Being pedantic and denying Palestine exists is simply denying facts.
Denying Israel and Jordan is denying facts.. not the other way around.

Come on Danny, don't be a dumbass...

Don't think I denied Israel OR Jordan in my post.

You can see for yourself that your post contradicts itself...

You cannot get away with that...

You quite clearly state that Palestine includes Jordan and then state that Palestine no longer exists... You can't have it both ways!

"According to the first version of the statement, “The conflict between Israel and Palestine can only be resolved through a two-state solution, the prime minister said, negotiated in accordance with the principles of international law. It must guarantee the legitimate demands of both the Palestinians and the Israelis for national self-determination and security. A two-state solution requires mutual recognition and a will to coexist peacefully. Consequently, Sweden will recognize the State of Palestine, the prime minister concluded.”

The use of the word “consequently” left the impression that Sweden had back-peddled on its pledge, and would only recognize the state of Palestine after an agreement is negotiated."

Swedish clarification of Palestine fails to weaken declaration

I question how relevant Sweden actually is in this issue or on the world stage. They cannot even get their position straight.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Pathetic, you guys don't like anyone, unreal, no wonder you need your own slab of land, maybe an island somewhere.

a small isolated island in the middle of the indian or pacific oceans?

Forum List

Back