Sweden To Recognize Palestinian State

Benjamin Netanyahu Stops Pretending To Support A Sovereign Palestinian State.
Must've got sick of the palistanians assholes.
What does Netanyahu have against Australians, and specifically Australians from Palistan. It must be the Aborigine people he is "sick" of.
Whateva. He must've got sick of them palistanians.

Why he dislikes Australians is beyond me.

Nobody is against Palestinian state nor its recognition, question is WHERE.

Regardless of the attempted thread derailments here, I am all for this. If the rest of the EU follows Sweden's lead for a peaceful two state solution, I am all for it.

A peaceful two state solution that includes new elections for the Palestinians. A peaceful two state solution that stops the funneling of the world's funds to only help Hamas build new tunnels and continue it's 'resistance'. A peaceful two state solution that allows Israel to lift their 'blockade' of Gaza. A peaceful two state solution that both parties can live with, without fear of violence from one side and retaliation from the other.

A peaceful two state solution where the leaders of the various so called leaders of both sides stop remembering the past and look only to a peaceful future. Where the schools in some parts of Gaza and the West Bank stop preaching death to the Israelis. Where some of the Israeli settlers in the West Bank stop hating the Palestinians.

A peaceful two state solution where Israel is recognized as a legitimate country in so called "Palestine" without anyone calling for it's destruction and all the Jews to be killed and/or pushed out to the sea.

A peaceful two state solution where Israel can feel free to tear down the walls in the West Bank and Gaza without fear of more attacks.

Who is with me on this?

p.s. Hell, this is an epic post, I'm gonna have to save it . . . . .

Epic post Teddy...

I'm with you!

A couple of comments...

I don't think its a good thing to make it part of the peace plan to 'force' the Palestinians to new elections, however, it should be strongly encouraged...

The Palestinian hating settlers in the occupied West Bank should return to Israel.

The Palestinian State MUST recognise Israel as a legitimate, independent state within Palestine.

If Hamas wish to compete in the politics of the Palestinian State they MUST rewrite their charter and remove all hate against Israel and Jews.

Both side must draw a line in the sand and move FORWARD in PEACE!

Thank you. Just for the record, but not another argument, I didn't say 'force' the Palestinians to new elections, but as you said, it should be strongly encouraged; since from what I have read they are long overdue. And yes, if the settlers in the West Bank hate the Palestians that much, they should think about living elsewhere.

If only Hamas would rewrite their charter so something like, "From the river to the sea, Palestine and Israel shall be free of further violence. We can live together here in peace."

Regardless of the attempted thread derailments here, I am all for this. If the rest of the EU follows Sweden's lead for a peaceful two state solution, I am all for it.

A peaceful two state solution that includes new elections for the Palestinians. A peaceful two state solution that stops the funneling of the world's funds to only help Hamas build new tunnels and continue it's 'resistance'. A peaceful two state solution that allows Israel to lift their 'blockade' of Gaza. A peaceful two state solution that both parties can live with, without fear of violence from one side and retaliation from the other.

A peaceful two state solution where the leaders of the various so called leaders of both sides stop remembering the past and look only to a peaceful future. Where the schools in some parts of Gaza and the West Bank stop preaching death to the Israelis. Where some of the Israeli settlers in the West Bank stop hating the Palestinians.

A peaceful two state solution where Israel is recognized as a legitimate country in so called "Palestine" without anyone calling for it's destruction and all the Jews to be killed and/or pushed out to the sea.

A peaceful two state solution where Israel can feel free to tear down the walls in the West Bank and Gaza without fear of more attacks.

Who is with me on this?

p.s. Hell, this is an epic post, I'm gonna have to save it . . . . .

Epic post Teddy...

I'm with you!

A couple of comments...

I don't think its a good thing to make it part of the peace plan to 'force' the Palestinians to new elections, however, it should be strongly encouraged...

The Palestinian hating settlers in the occupied West Bank should return to Israel.

The Palestinian State MUST recognise Israel as a legitimate, independent state within Palestine.

If Hamas wish to compete in the politics of the Palestinian State they MUST rewrite their charter and remove all hate against Israel and Jews.

Both side must draw a line in the sand and move FORWARD in PEACE!

Thank you. Just for the record, but not another argument, I didn't say 'force' the Palestinians to new elections, but as you said, it should be strongly encouraged; since from what I have read they are long overdue. And yes, if the settlers in the West Bank hate the Palestians that much, they should think about living elsewhere.

If only Hamas would rewrite their charter so something like, "From the river to the sea, Palestine and Israel shall be free of further violence. We can live together here in peace."

No Teddy, I used the word 'force'... Obviously as a 'reading between the lines' of your post... But yes, elections MUST be held... No doubt!

Settlers... Haters or not, should really be living elsewhere, not in occupied land...

The Hamas charter should read what you have written, with the inclusion of "and recognise the State of Israel as a legitimate and independent State within Palestine, as Israel will recognise the State of Palestine as a legitimate and independent State. To coexist, side by side, in peace."

I think that your comment is incorrect... I suspect you will find a great many people against a Palestinian State...

Where the Palestinian State should be?

Well, I would have a guess at Palestine...

Would that not be the case Danny?

No Teddy, I used the word 'force'... Obviously as a 'reading between the lines' of your post... But yes, elections MUST be held... No doubt!

Settlers... Haters or not, should really be living elsewhere, not in occupied land...

The Hamas charter should read what you have written, with the inclusion of "and recognise the State of Israel as a legitimate and independent State within Palestine, as Israel will recognise the State of Palestine as a legitimate and independent State. To coexist, side by side, in peace."

Humanity, I find this a very refreshing discourse from two of we that are on different 'sides' many times on these forums. If only this discourse could have some influence on Abbas, Mashel, and yes at times, even Netanyahu.

I just want to re-iterate about the elections. If it did seemed as though I left something to be 'read between the lines', that was not at all my intent. As it goes in Israel and Palestine, two weeks can be ancient history, let alone eight years. So many things have happened, so many lives lost, so many people _may_ have changed their minds since the last elections.

Totally agree with the re write, I only wish it would be so.

Let there be a peaceful solution, once and for all!

Humanity, I find this a very refreshing discourse from two of we that are on different 'sides' many times on these forums. If only this discourse could have some influence on Abbas, Mashel, and yes at times, even Netanyahu.

I just want to re-iterate about the elections. If it did seemed as though I left something to be 'read between the lines', that was not at all my intent. As it goes in Israel and Palestine, two weeks can be ancient history, let alone eight years. So many things have happened, so many lives lost, so many people _may_ have changed their minds since the last elections.

Totally agree with the re write, I only wish it would be so.

Let there be a peaceful solution, once and for all!

Teddy, two different 'sides' with the same goal... Peace!

Really, with all of the rhetoric and BS that is posted on this forum by both 'sides', to me at least, it seems that living in the past and not looking forward to peace is the biggest issue here AND in Palestine and Israel...

It really cannot be THAT hard to achieve IF everyone wants it!

My fear is that there are too many who DON'T want it, on both sides!

Sweden doesn't lead the free world any more than Timbuktu. Even after Islamic leaders put out death warrants on cartoonist , for heaven sakes. And Crash planes into Manhattan, and murder western journalists. Screw Sweden, Idiots might as well have supported Hitler, too, forget Palestine.

Teddy, two different 'sides' with the same goal... Peace!

Really, with all of the rhetoric and BS that is posted on this forum by both 'sides', to me at least, it seems that living in the past and not looking forward to peace is the biggest issue here AND in Palestine and Israel...

It really cannot be THAT hard to achieve IF everyone wants it!

My fear is that there are too many who DON'T want it, on both sides!

As is my fear. I agree. It is sad that sometimes in some threads we find ourselves too angry; just like those who live in the region.

And for my part, I hope that when again we post in some of the threads here we can remember this discourse we have had here.

Which reminds me. From whatever thread it was in, I have meant to take back my 'name calling' you. As "inHumanity".

I think that your comment is incorrect... I suspect you will find a great many people against a Palestinian State...

Not at all, the Palestinians themselves denied it a couple of times, and if the proposal of Egypt is correct as well I guess there are even less options, Palestine also includes Jordan, cutting down two countries ('new' countries) for another country that is well known to be violent is a very bad idea.
Question is where, because 'Palestine' is like Atlantis, no longer exist.

With men like PM Bibl and the new Minister of Defense it doesn't matter. They will never accept Palestine no matter what. They would of wiped them off the map by now if the world was not watching.

With men like PM Bibl and the new Minister of Defense it doesn't matter. They will never accept Palestine no matter what. They would of wiped them off the map by now if the world was not watching.
Lies, Israel's (PM's as well) best interest is to finally get rid of the Palestinian burden and stabilize affairs with the neighboring countries, establishing a country of low economics and wide manpower could push mutual economics few years forward.

Not at all, the Palestinians themselves denied it a couple of times, and if the proposal of Egypt is correct as well I guess there are even less options, Palestine also includes Jordan, cutting down two countries ('new' countries) for another country that is well known to be violent is a very bad idea.

Your post contradicts itself Danny!

"Palestine also includes Jordan"

"Palestine is like Atlantis, no longer exist"

Being pedantic and denying Palestine exists is simply denying facts.

Your post contradicts itself Danny!

"Palestine also includes Jordan"

"Palestine is like Atlantis, no longer exist"

Being pedantic and denying Palestine exists is simply denying facts.
Denying Israel and Jordan is denying facts.. not the other way around.

Lies, Israel's (PM's as well) best interest is to finally get rid of the Palestinian burden and stabilize affairs with the neighboring countries, establishing a country of low economics and wide manpower could push mutual economics few years forward.
:eek-52:
You just agreed with me, get rid of the Palestinians. Where do they plan on putting them?

Forum List

Back