Sweden To Recognize Palestinian State

Top sign of being xenophobic: you feel threatened by people trying to get along and working on mutual understanding and respect.

I always thought the Top Sign of being xenophobic was immediately trying to kill everyone who wasn't quite your in-crowd.
I forgot - you're right - I thought that on
Can't get quotes to work Beelzebub:

They come from former Yugoslavia. When Bosnia and Herzegovina broke out it was obvious that they couldn't get along. But what was worse was the long running conflict between the Hertzers and Goviners. And of course the Goers and Viners never got along. The Whatnoter family lived in the ground floor of the mayor of Goers villa - and moved to Sweden when the mayor and his wife finally divorced.

Don't use 'QUOTE'.
Use 'REPLY'. It automatically quotes the post you are replying to.
Great piece of advice! Thanks!
Now I'm going to quote people!

Yes, that's a valid point, since we are talking about politicians. I would guess you're familiar with that as Israel too is led by politicians.
Its not about Israel or the Palestinians, its about setting the agenda for Social-Democratic party, winking to the Swedish Muslims, shaking off the anti-migration [mostly of Muslims] Swedish parties that gained a large support recently.. politics.
We've seen it in Britain, mostly, but it happens all across Europe.

Do you take drugs Danny?

I hope so....

It's the only 'excuse' I can find for your comments!

"We've seen it in Britain, mostly, but it happens all across Europe."

What have "we" seen in Britain and across Europe exactly?

Sometimes both Pro AND Anti Israel supporters do themselves or their 'cause' NO favours by making themselves look like complete idiots!

Yes, that's a valid point, since we are talking about politicians. I would guess you're familiar with that as Israel too is led by politicians.
Its not about Israel or the Palestinians, its about setting the agenda for Social-Democratic party, winking to the Swedish Muslims, shaking off the anti-migration [mostly of Muslims] Swedish parties that gained a large support recently.. politics.

Do you take drugs Danny?

I hope so....

Sometimes both Pro AND Anti Israel supporters do themselves or their 'cause' NO favours by making themselves look like complete idiots!
The fact you did not understand doesn't indicate that I'm the idiot here.

Am I getting this right then:

By recognizing a people's right to land and sovereignty we are supporting the dark ambition that all followers of a certain religion share?

Namely to take over the country and possibly the world - our neighbors here on my street are actually dangerous, there are no innocents.

The followers of this religion are extremely smart. In order to achieve their goals they let other followers kill their families and friends so that they can "flee" to other countries and start the dark work.

So smart are they so that they don't even have a political party. Oh no, they trick nationalists in to hating them so badly that all other parties become theirs! Now they can't loose as long the nationalist don't win.

Funny thing too. The nationalists care less if those religious groups call themselves "Muslims" or "Jews".

"Namely to take over the country and possibly the world - our neighbors here on my street are actually dangerous, there are no innocents."

Now you can understand how the Christians and Muslims of Palestine felt as European Jews flowed into Palestine with the intention of taking over the country.

"Namely to take over the country and possibly the world - our neighbors here on my street are actually dangerous, there are no innocents."

Now you can understand how the Christians and Muslims of Palestine felt as European Jews flowed into Palestine with the intention of taking over the country.
Which is why they massacred , rape, and tortured Jews, just like the Swedish does to Muslims, right?

Do you take drugs Danny?

I hope so....

The fact you did not understand doesn't indicate that I'm the idiot here.

The fact that your post is ambiguous and poorly written does prove you the idiot Danny...

So, wanna answer the question or you going for yet another deflection...?

Who made that up?
Just facts, son.
There's noone in the palistan cheersquad by the name "just facts", all of them are "just drivel", of course.

Because you are always full of very interesting fact and comment aren't you doc...

Go on, please me, I'm ready for your scintillating response... Hmmm will I get just one or three words?

Oh the anticipation...

Who made that up?
Just facts, son.
There's noone in the palistan cheersquad by the name "just facts", all of them are "just drivel", of course.
Because you are always full of very interesting fact and comment aren't you doc... Go on, please me, I'm ready for your scintillating response... Hmmm will I get just one or three words? Oh the anticipation...
Masturbational drivel!

Forum List

Back