Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

The facts tell us you are completely wrong. Religious wars throughout the millennia have accounted for around a million poor people. Atheist countries have murdered well over 150 million in the last 100 years. Atheists are orders of magnitude more murderous than the religious people.

Q. What do all of the above have in common?

A. Monkeys. a.k.a. People. a.k.a. Humans.

The problem with history is not religious thought per se... the problem has been the use of religious thought in general and the popular ancient stories specifically, as well as agriculture, industry, family, social concerns, etc. for greedy political purposes.

The news is not all bad... history is also chock-full of examples of religion, agriculture, industry, family, social concerns, etc. being used for more altruistic purposes, both personal and political.

Baby steps to the Stars :thup:

Oh no thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people and to the misery of countless others all over filthy religious lies is not a problem according to what the rhetoric that religious propagate and what I am responding to s example of exactly that.

Go figure

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

There simply haven't been as many people alive for your claims to hold the slightest bit of water. The most generous estimates for the people murdered by religion over the last 2000 years is around a million to a million five. The last one hundred years has witnessed over 100 million murdered by atheist countries. That is not in doubt.

You're just quite simply wrong on all counts.

For now I will leave you my ode to Energy Matter and Time.

For those of you tearing up throughout the brief duration of my momentary laps in a stitch of absence, don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

With Rawlings permission, what do think about this?

The Seven Things
We exist!
2. The cosmological order exists!
3. The idea that God exists as the Creator of everything else that exists, exists in our minds! So the possibility that God exists cannot be logically ruled out!
4. If God does exist, He would necessarily be, logically, a Being of unparalleled greatness!
5. Currently, science cannot verify whether or not God exists!
6. It is not logically possible to say or think that God (the Creator) doesn't exist, whether He actually exists outside the logic of our minds or not!
7. All six of the above things are objectively, universally and logically true for human knowers/thinkers!

The Seven Things™ stand!

They are objectively true for all regarding the problems of existence and origin due to the organic laws of human thought (the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle): http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10122836/.

It's as pointless now as it was when it was thoroughly refuted in many other threads.

That's nuts. Nobody can refute these things. They just are. All you atheists have ever done is say they're not true and pretend that by saying they're not true, they're refuted. :lmao:

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

I'm thinking this guy is full of shrooms, the whacky weed and duh.

and yet what have you contested with so much as a shred of validity that I share to do with the foundation of this primary global issue? Not anything just like every other person on the planet yet you are so quick to try and make your delusions the issue because you are not capable of contesting the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. So very transparent.

Hello people, I have been very busy as of late but will be by before too long to pick up where I left off. Where was I, page seven if I recall ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And yet I'm thinking that it's not logically possible for a finite being to assert that God does not exist, that such a being necessarily contradicts himself, proving the opposite must be true. Amazing how one must necessarily contradict oneself in order to assert that or imagine that there are no absolutes. It's always amazing to hear persons who contradict themselves imagining out loud that they are more enlightened than the rest of us. Excuse me for noticing, but how does one assert, without blushing, to have such knowledge given that its nature would necessarily be rationally and empirically indemonstrable?

You evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video and instead you present an age old pathetic and weak religious lie to try and pass off that a religious lie creates contradiction thus only demonstrates how delusional that the religious mentality proves to be.. You are not the first religious person to make up such a lie. Of course the religious would want to have you believe such lies because they are not able to contest the facts which already so very easily prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

You're talking about "facts", I'm looking at your logic. So you're saying that you can explain how two or more diametrically opposed ideas can be true at the same time in all respects? Okay, how does that work?

For now I will leave you my ode to Energy Matter and Time.

For those of you tearing up throughout the brief duration of my momentary laps in a stitch of absence, don't cry because you are not able to, with so much as a shred of validity, contest the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies, no other person on the planet is capable because what I share are the facts that have already so very cleanly proven that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video beginning this very thread. Embrace it, for what is the sense in believing in anything if when you are presented with the facts that verify or falsify your belief, you are just going to ignore it and pretend the facts are what doesn't exist. It really is a warped sense of reality that the religious suffer. I'm here for you! One life is worth more than every religion that ever existed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

With Rawlings permission, what do think about this?

The Seven Things
We exist!
2. The cosmological order exists!
3. The idea that God exists as the Creator of everything else that exists, exists in our minds! So the possibility that God exists cannot be logically ruled out!
4. If God does exist, He would necessarily be, logically, a Being of unparalleled greatness!
5. Currently, science cannot verify whether or not God exists!
6. It is not logically possible to say or think that God (the Creator) doesn't exist, whether He actually exists outside the logic of our minds or not!
7. All six of the above things are objectively, universally and logically true for human knowers/thinkers!

The Seven Things™ stand!

They are objectively true for all regarding the problems of existence and origin due to the organic laws of human thought (the law of identity, the law of contradiction and the law of the excluded middle): http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/10122836/.

It's as pointless now as it was when it was thoroughly refuted in many other threads.

That's nuts. Nobody can refute these things. They just are. All you atheists have ever done is say they're not true and pretend that by saying they're not true, they're refuted. :lmao:

The disasterous invention of the five, then seven fraudulent things has been thoroughly refuted by me.

Really, dude, why promote a failure?

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

Question: How many religions exist on planet earth today? :dunno:

Answer: Count the Monkey nipples and divide by two.

Average saying #27: Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

I'm thinking this guy is full of shrooms, the whacky weed and duh.

and yet what have you contested with so much as a shred of validity that I share to do with the foundation of this primary global issue? Not anything just like every other person on the planet yet you are so quick to try and make your delusions the issue because you are not capable of contesting the facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. So very transparent.

Hello people, I have been very busy as of late but will be by before too long to pick up where I left off. Where was I, page seven if I recall ...

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And yet I'm thinking that it's not logically possible for a finite being to assert that God does not exist, that such a being necessarily contradicts himself, proving the opposite must be true. Amazing how one must necessarily contradict oneself in order to assert that or imagine that there are no absolutes. It's always amazing to hear persons who contradict themselves imagining out loud that they are more enlightened than the rest of us. Excuse me for noticing, but how does one assert, without blushing, to have such knowledge given that its nature would be necessarily be rationally and empirically indemonstrable?

You evade contesting the facts with so much as a shred of validity that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video and instead you present an age old pathetic and weak religious lie to try and pass off that a religious lie creates contradiction thus only demonstrates how delusional that the religious mentality proves to be.. You are not the first religious person to make up such a lie. Of course the religious would want to have you believe such lies because they are not able to contest the facts which already so very easily prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

need facts before we can contest them.

you don't really give out a love vibe. Unless you mean yourself.

If it is not a fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, then share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You never will because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Yet this one makes up an obvious lie to try and evade accepting responsibility for valuing lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years and to the misery of countless others. You have to live with the shame that you value lies more than you value human lives which describes what it means to be religious.

You aren't capable of sharing one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share is the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video on the opening post beginning this very thread, but thanks for sharing that the religious are only able to exemplify cowering being ignorance towards what fact already so very easily proves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

why would I be trying to prove something poofed out of nothing when that's not what I believe, what my Church teaches, or what the bible says?

maybe if you educated yourself instead of attacking straw men you wouldn't come off as such a condescending ass.

The foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

I created my own religion for Thyself, and the foundation of it is not based upon any lies. In fact, it is based upon truths about Thyself, as I happen to be an expert on Thyself, and because my religion is meant for Thyself and none other.

My religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...

So again, you are wrong, the foundation of every religion is not based upon lies.

A transparent lie, evil is a lie made by the religions that make up such lies in support of their factually proven foundation of lies which coincides with the lie propagated by the religious referred to as the devil.

The religious will make up any lie they can possibly fathom such as to try and drag everyone else down to their level by making up any lie such as making everything to do with belief out to be a religion, when the foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here of which the foundation of every religion is factually proven to be based upon a foundation of lies as clearly demonstrated within the video.

Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time, the reason that the religious made up the word truth in the first place is because they couldn't pass off their lies as fact.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

What am I lying about? That I created my own religion for Thyself, as many Pagans tend to do?

Or was I lying when I said that my religion is meant to help me guide my own personal transformation according to my Will, to invoke the characteristics of Gods and Goddesses whom I resonate with the most, to help me organize my spiritual thoughts/ conflicts into things that I can depict via art, to create culture that is reflected by my own Weltanschauung, and to help me recognize the "good" and the "evil" within myself and direct it into a more beneficial and successful manner...?

Was I lying when I said that the foundation of the religion I created is not based upon lies? If anything, the foundation of my religion is based upon Nature. My own inner Nature, as well as the Nature of the Earth and the Cosmos.

I would welcome a serious and intelligent discussion about it if you are Willing. But alas, it seems you are not. It seems as though you would rather preach instead of discuss.

Tis a shame.

dont you know that he knows your religion better than you do?

Question: How many religions exist on planet earth today? :dunno:

Answer: Count the Monkey nipples and divide by two.

Average saying #27: Beliefs are like nipples... every Monkey has a set and no two sets are identical.

Are you suggesting that even if God exists there is no way for man to know anything about him?

Or at least, there has never been any facts or empirical events we can point to as evidence for his existence?

Simply watch the video to see that I back my claims with factual demonstration despite your desperate attempt to make what is into what your delusional mind would rather it be.

Instead of contesting the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video, you try and further propagate your religious lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I am sorry if I ever gave you the impression that I cared about your claims, that has not been my intent. I'm rarely impressed with any sweeping generalizations.

As far as contesting facts goes, the only fact I've seen so far is the fact of unprovability when it comes to the questions of origins and death.

Since attempting to answer those questions is what makes a philosophy a religion, the fact is that religion can NOT be a construct of lies because the ultimate answers are unprovable and all suggestions must be accepted or rejected on faith, including yours.

I'm not terribly interested in your claims, Jeff, because your delivery is so arrogant.

The foundation of every religion is a ridiculous story of how we got here.

The factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies as clearly demonstrated within the video will continue to go uncontested as Ashtara also confirmed by evading contesting those very facts with so much as a shred of validity but instead desperately scrambling to make Ashtara's delusions the issue. All this to do with what Ashtara is up too is already revealed within the video

Thanks for the demonstration of desperately scrambling to try and make your delusions the issue because of not being able to contest the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Then by all means enlighten us. Tell us how we got here. We await your well of knowledge to overflow and save us all. Please provide us with a list of your books and publications and other credits so we may go out and purchase some of them.

I don't know about everybody else, but I drove.

You're the ;guy who picked me up along the way. Thanks.

Since the top poster has been rendered pretty much useless I will ask you a question avgjoe.

Are you suggesting that even if God exists there is no way for man to know anything about him?

Or at least, there has never been any facts or empirical events we can point to as evidence for his existence?

Not at all.

God could show Himself again. If God is, mankind could certainly come to know Him by way of a burning bush that gives advice on CNN.

As far as what I'm suggesting... with regard to God, my humble opinion is that if God is, He/She/It is way bigger than all of the ancient stories, let alone any one or two of them.

With regard to religion and the various stories we have to chose from, I believe that anything is possible, and it is my duty to pick the most plausible stories of origins based on current education levels, and to always keep an open mind.

With regard to mankind knowing God, the historic evidence tells me that God is not interested in Monkey politics or organized worship. And, if He can be known, She can only be known intimately and individually, as one of the clearer voices in my earth-Monkey head when I'm alone.

Taking care of the widow and fatherless and keeping yourself unspotted from the world.
That's religion? Come on, really, what is religion? Obedience to some invisible being because you're afraid of the dark...

Since the top poster has been rendered pretty much useless I will ask you a question avgjoe.

Not at all.

God could show Himself again. If God is, mankind could certainly come to know Him by way of a burning bush that gives advice on CNN.

As far as what I'm suggesting... with regard to God, my humble opinion is that if God is, He/She/It is way bigger than all of the ancient stories, let alone any one or two of them.

With regard to religion and the various stories we have to chose from, I believe that anything is possible, and it is my duty to pick the most plausible stories of origins based on current education levels, and to always keep an open mind.

With regard to mankind knowing God, the historic evidence tells me that God is not interested in Monkey politics or organized worship. And, if He can be known, She can only be known intimately and individually, as one of the clearer voices in my earth-Monkey head when I'm alone.

Yes, He could if that were His objective. But that would totally eliminate any act of faith on our part. Our faith is not blind for there are many signs and historical moments that lend heavy credence to His existence. However, as time goes by the nature of man considers the past less and less and demands his own personal audience. Otherwise, he will do what he pleases and construct his own ideas of God or the supernatural. As Chesterton said, paganism is the trying to reach God through the imagination only.

I personally believe the history of the Jewish nation is quite factual and quite extraordinary. The Lord says in His word that He has chosen the Jewish nation through which He would manifest Himself to the world. And, no less, from which a Savior would arise. It is the Lords way and I do not deign to offer Him a better plan.

Yes and no. Yes, you must choose and you have been given much to choose from. But, no, one should not always keep an open mind to any idea floated. Because that prohibits the believer from advancing what he knows and serving his fellow man accordingly. We act upon that which we know. We do not waste years trying to convince the obstinate that God exists. We must do far more with God’s existence than to just try to tell someone he does. We must serve.

Well blessed are those so chosen to receive an interior voice or be witness to a true a miracle. For most of us, we must have some faith and trust the multiple historical accounts that are of great reason and where that faith has demonstrated its virtues through charity and sacrifice. Christianity has surely done that. We must also believe the sincerity of countless eye witnesses to events and to miracles. We do measure them in various ways, but at some point it should become more clear which god is God. I submit the Judeo-Christian G-d has manifested in so many ways over all others it is no longer in doubt. IMO

No one said otherwise. You would just recognize pure religion if you read the bible.

I will never understand why people will fight learning things

Taking care of the widow and fatherless and keeping yourself unspotted from the world.
That's religion? Come on, really, what is religion? Obedience to some invisible being because you're afraid of the dark...

The religious people I interact with are not afraid of the dark, nor are they afraid of death. They do good works because they believe that is the duty of people....to help those in need. This area where I live is replete with Catholics, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Jews and even Buddhists. A few Muslims, but they are rare.

The one thing that I have noticed is a willingness on the part of all the religious groups to get together to work towards a common good for those in need. No preaching involved, just helping those in need.

It's refreshing compared to the sanctimonious, arrogant atheists who go around trying to prove how "superior" they are.

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

Dear David Jeffery Spetch:

Are you saying that the Buddhist and Bahai teachings,
that include "independent investigation -- and not believing anything until it is understood by you to be valid"
DON'T count as beliefs or religions?

Here is the Golden Rule in ALL Religions:
The Golden Rule in World Religions

Do you believe in the Golden Rule? Including:
* Respecting the Rights and Beliefs of Others as you want your Rights and Beliefs to be respected *

David, if you would NOT want people who disagree with you to
"destroy or BAN your beliefs and not allow them to be held or practiced"
why would you expect this approach to solve the problems with others?

David, if you do not believe in having your OWN beliefs
treated this way, maybe you are the one lying to yourself.

This cannot be the solution if you even know you would
not agree to applying it to yourself!

Forum List

Back