Sweet Victory For Earth Is The Destruction Of Religion.

It is rather obvious that this fool's wacked out ideas about religion stem from his subjective perspective about the Abrahamic religions.

The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is clearly demonstrated within the following video. I gradually get more and more fired up in the video as I reveal information that will blow everyone on this planet away as thousands of years are compounded into a nutshell of 23 minutes. so break out your popcorn, you are going to love this one, with a passion one way or many others.

Feature:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps.Be good, be strong!

BTW David Jeffrey Spetch
1. The Constitutional laws were originally written with Black Slaves counting as 3/5 persons and not equal humans or citizens.
Are you going to throw out ALL Constitutional laws and govt
because these were originally based on laws that had biases and false conditions, too?

2. Science and medicine has carried misconceptions such as
* faulty information that the brontosaurus was a separate dinosaur from the apatosaurus
Are you going to THROW OUT all studies and research as lies?
Or are you going to CORRECT the errors and keep the rest that is helpful knowledge to build upon?

* doctors thinking it was safe to perform one surgery after another without washing hands and disinfecting afterwards
Later, the doctor who first theorized about "invisible" germs causing infection was ostracized
until the existence of microbes and bacteria was proven by microscopes invented later.

Are you going to throw out all science and medicine as lies?
Or just correct the bad practices and perfect the good ones?

Do you see my point, David?

A. Why do you forgive political and govt laws that are not perfect either?
Many systems are based on things like
* enslaving children
* giving women lower status than men
Governments get corrupted and people abuse the authority to commit injustice, crimes, even mass genocide in
the name of the law.

Are you going to throw out ALL laws ALL government because these are abused?
Or do you support the people CORRECTING the problems with bad govt?

Why don't you support people CORRECTING the problems with religious abuses?

B. our knowledge of science was built on a LOT of trial and error.
MANY false theories were held and had to be corrected later.
We're still arguing over many areas and don't agree which is the corrupted bad science
(like disagreements on Global Warming, on Creation and Evolution, has the Gulf really been cleaned up after the BP oil spill or is there ongoing damage to the environment and wildlife, etc.)

If we THINK some other group is LYING and ABUSING "junk science"
to push their BS story on us,
do we THROW OUT SCIENCE as trash?

Or do we USE science to try to CORRECT the abuses of it?

Do you get my point David?

Why do you trust govt and science to correct the problems,
but with religions, you want to throw them in the trash.

What have you got against religions
when politics and govts are just as corrupted by abuses, if not worse.

Don't the most dangerous forms of abuse involve
Political warfare. Why aren't you targeting that?

The common factor in Jihadist/terrorist attacks, the Jewish Holocaust,
the cruel genocides among the Chinese, Japanese, Cambodian, Indonesian massacres
involve POLITICAL abuses of power.

Why are you targeting religion except it is an easier target perhaps?
Attacking politics would implicate too many people,
but with religion you can safely blame "some other group that you're not in."

Is that way you are safely focusing on that instead of political abuses and oppression?

Oh so you're still desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue all the while evading the very facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

It is more important to you to value lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years that it is to correcting constitutional rhetoric?

Science is merely the process of determine fact, Failure reveals the fact of an idea not working and success results in a formula thus we have such things as computers, televisions and nuclear technology. Leave it up to the religious to try and drag everything else down to the religious.

I am correcting errors by working towards removing religion from society permanently and I do such for the well being and sanity of the future of the life on this planet.

Out of every religious person I have seen desperately scramble to try and make anything else the issue, you have given it the most effort I recall ever having seen in one response.

I get the feeling that you are one of those types who are trying to throw the old "don't throw the murderer in jail because there are plenty of other murderers who are going to murder anyway" speech as a pathetic excuse for defending religion.

Thanks for demonstrating that factually proven lies are more important to you than human lives. Thanks for demonstrating another example that the religious cower from facing facts which reveal that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

No one said otherwise. You would just recognize pure religion if you read the bible.

I will never understand why people will fight learning things
I've read the bible, went to Sunday School when I was little, have seen all the bible movies... Nowhere do I see anything or read anything that proves without a doubt the existence of the god depicted. It's seriously not because I don't WANT to believe, I just can't believe until it's proven to me.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

No one said otherwise. You would just recognize pure religion if you read the bible.

I've read the bible, went to Sunday School when I was little, have seen all the bible movies... Nowhere do I see anything or read anything that proves without a doubt the existence of the god depicted. It's seriously not because I don't WANT to believe, I just can't believe until it's proven to me.

There is no evidence to support the existence OR NON-EXISTENCE of God. Do you understand that there is no evidence either way? That's why it is called "faith". And as a scientist I realize that my "belief" in the Big Bang Theory is likewise not based on anything other than the writings of men, men who make mistakes, thus it too is based on "faith".

Thanks for demonstrating the the religious are so very eager to lie when faced with the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

Many religious are those who worship or pray to the factually proven lie referred to by the religious as god, which is acknowledgement from themselves that what they worship or pray to must have intelligence to be able to understand. They also claim that what they pray to or worship is the creator of everything.

Not anything is able to go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone be able to develop an intelligence without there first be energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I speak as a Muslim.

Religion is the means to build back our relationship with the Creator who created us and loves us. By religion, I mean authentic Islam and no other religion, because only one religion can ultimately be true.

Authentic Islam is the means to bring us back to our relationship with God Almighty. As such it is the means to the uplifting of mankind, purifying it of depravation and low morality.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Sometimes religion has more to do with the Way one celebrates their subjectively perceived "moral" alignment, and how one decides to portray their spiritual and/or "moral" conflicts through art/ symbols/ metaphors, the celebration and understanding of Nature and science, the expression of a philosophical viewpoint, the strengthening of/ celebration of certain aspects of human Nature that we value the most, the embracing and celebration of culture that one resonates with, and even the creation of/ contribution to culture that can be left as a legacy...

And none of those things require a belief in any gods, or anything supernatural.

Last edited:
* Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Healing Is Yours
* Dr. Francis MacNutt Christian Healing Ministries - Christian Healing Ministries
* Dr. Scott Peck (deceased)
"Glimpses of the Devil" describes what changed his mind
when he first found out the process was real.

All these people started practicing healing after they found out how it worked.
That is the best way I know to DEMONSTRATE the process in the Bible
and why the Authority of Christ is invoked to forgive cure and heal the internal causes of ills of all kinds
(physical, mental, social ills, criminal illness, even healing relations and whole families by forgiveness)

as more research is pursued and this knowledge and process is established
as common knowledge, it won't be so mystified. it will be accepted as natural science.
the problem is people have politicized religion and science, so people don't trust each other's sources.
With the proper medical research, studies and development, these barriers can be overcome
and just explain the natural process and connection between forgiveness and healing the mind body and relations.

HOT AiR ALERT!!!!!! :9:

^ Hi Taz ^
I posted resources that you are WELCOME to check

* Drs. Francis and Judith MacNutt have over 40 years of experience
helping people to heal of cancer, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, addictions, abuse.

Over the course of 30-40 years of healing outreach,
so many people whose lives were saved, and minds returned to normal health --

Are you going to tell these people it's a bunch of hot air?

You can call Dr. Goldfedder through his website or my friend Olivia can tell you experiences she has with healing over 35 years also.

There are no complaints of fraud or abuse by people like Olivia and MacNutt who help for FREE to help as many people as they can.

BTW Taz maybe you missed it and might want to join in:

I offered to set up a 10 million dollar bet online, to raise money for charity
such as a history Vet Housing Project, that Spiritual Healing can be proven
by science to work naturally and effectively based on FORGIVENESS therapy as the key.

So if you really believe this is hooey
are you willing to sign on to raise
10 million for charity if you are wrong?

I already committed to raising 10 million for charity,
so I wanted to add this on as a fundraising project to publicize the good causes.

To keep it fair and on the up and up
that's why I suggest that the money raised on either side of the bet
go to charities so everyone wins and there is no ill will, only positive agreement
to answer the question: If Spiritual Healing is real and natural
why not prove/demonstrate it with medical research studies that can be replicated
and developed.

TAZ: are you so sure this is fake that you would bet 10 million
and agree to help raise that much if you are wrong?

I am so sure it is real, I am willing to bet 10 million on it.
My friend Olivia has been doing this volunteer healing therapy for years
and even saved one of my friends from self-destructive demonic rages
that were removed by the forgiveness prayer and healing process.
He is an atheist and he will admit that the healing prayer changed that.

What a "coincidence" that the healing process she uses matches the
steps written up in Dr. MacNutt's book on HEALING when he first discovered and studied this healing process, too!

Makes sense to me, that if it is natural, then all forms of recovery therapy use it in different forms.

TAZ if you are so sure,
I'm willing to bet you 10 million

so I can get help to raise the money to save historic houses for Vets to own and manage.
it isn't for me.
i just can't raise the money myself,
so I have to make a bet I can win and get help to raise that money!

Everything in the bible after the foundation of the religion which in this case is the factually proven lie referred to as god, was stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the dead even in attempt to attribute every thing they steal to their factually proven foundation of lies to aid the greedy and the selfish to continue to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. If you had watched the video, you would have seen that coming.

I already knew that you prided yourself on ignorance the moment I learned you degrade yourself by claiming to believe in already falsified religious lies.

love

David Jeffrey SPetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

There is no evidence to support the existence OR NON-EXISTENCE of God. Do you understand that there is no evidence either way? That's why it is called "faith". And as a scientist I realize that my "belief" in the Big Bang Theory is likewise not based on anything other than the writings of men, men who make mistakes, thus it too is based on "faith".
No, the theory of the BB is based on observable and verifiable data. I'm agnostic, I see no proof either way, so you're right on that. :D

I too am an agnostic. And no, there is no OBSERVABLE evidence to support the BBT. There are mathematical constructs, that are themselves derived from a imperfect understanding of the quantum mechanics from which thy are derived.

That's where that "faith" comes in.:wink_2:

Dear Westwall: thanks for reinforcing the centralizing position that God can neither be proven nor disproven.

I am willing to redirect efforts toward medical research and scientific proof of "Spiritual Healing"
based on invoking the Authority of Christ to remove "unforgiveness" and to open the mind and body to natural healing
is a consistent predictable and replicable process, that is effective therapy for healing physical, mental and even criminal illness, as well as healing families and relations with others.

As I stated again to TAZ I am willing to put together an online bet
of 10 million to donate to charities that teams on both sides select by agreement between them.

So I propose that people who DON'T think this can be proven by science
raise and bet their half, or 5 million, and the other side raise 5 million.
And whoever wins or loses, the money goes to the charities selected by the winning side.

The charitable cause I would like to support is buying out
the historic land in Freedmen's Town to create a Vet-owned and managed
campus and business district for developing a sustainable model for housing, work and education,
health care and self-government.

Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

There was another person One Percenter posting on another thread,
claiming to be a successful entrepreneur with a model for sustainable business
so I thought of asking to form a team, between Democrats, Vets and Republicans
to set a better example of creating solutions with resources otherwise wasted on political and religious conflict.

What do you think of a 10 million dollar bet
to buy land to create sustainable housing health care and campus programs for Vets?

God could show Himself again. If God is, mankind could certainly come to know Him by way of a burning bush that gives advice on CNN.

Yes, He could if that were His objective. But that would totally eliminate any act of faith on our part. Our faith is not blind for there are many signs and historical moments that lend heavy credence to His existence. However, as time goes by the nature of man considers the past less and less and demands his own personal audience. Otherwise, he will do what he pleases and construct his own ideas of God or the supernatural. As Chesterton said, paganism is the trying to reach God through the imagination only.

As far as what I'm suggesting... with regard to God, my humble opinion is that if God is, He/She/It is way bigger than all of the ancient stories, let alone any one or two of them.

I personally believe the history of the Jewish nation is quite factual and quite extraordinary. The Lord says in His word that He has chosen the Jewish nation through which He would manifest Himself to the world. And, no less, from which a Savior would arise. It is the Lords way and I do not deign to offer Him a better plan.

With regard to religion and the various stories we have to chose from, I believe that anything is possible, and it is my duty to pick the most plausible stories of origins based on current education levels, and to always keep an open mind.

Yes and no. Yes, you must choose and you have been given much to choose from. But, no, one should not always keep an open mind to any idea floated. Because that prohibits the believer from advancing what he knows and serving his fellow man accordingly. We act upon that which we know. We do not waste years trying to convince the obstinate that God exists. We must do far more with God’s existence than to just try to tell someone he does. We must serve.

With regard to mankind knowing God, the historic evidence tells me that God is not interested in Monkey politics or organized worship. And, if He can be known, She can only be known intimately and individually, as one of the clearer voices in my earth-Monkey head when I'm alone.

Well blessed are those so chosen to receive an interior voice or be witness to a true a miracle. For most of us, we must have some faith and trust the multiple historical accounts that are of great reason and where that faith has demonstrated its virtues through charity and sacrifice. Christianity has surely done that. We must also believe the sincerity of countless eye witnesses to events and to miracles. We do measure them in various ways, but at some point it should become more clear which god is God. I submit the Judeo-Christian G-d has manifested in so many ways over all others it is no longer in doubt. IMO

Origins and death are not the only unprovable questions that drive Monkeys in search of God.

"God" explains all of the unexplainable. To those who believe.

There is a simple reason to the simple fact that humans simply don't need God nearly as much any more... curious Monkeys keep finding answers, explaining the unexplainable. To those who believe.

There was a time on The Timeline when pretty much 100% of the humans on earth BELIEVED that every earthquake meant that some Deity was taking a personal interest in them and their clan. Today, a large percentage of us know better.

The reason why education reduces the dependency on the Divine but can never end it is the forever unanswerable question of death. Even if Monkey technology beats death one day, evidence of what lay beyond that door will remain elusive.

The history of the Jewish nation is both extraordinary and also quite factual. It's also quite possible for it to be both interesting and factual and still be complete bullshit with regards to the stories of miracles and the God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran revealing Himself to The World through direct, supernatural intervention.

:eusa_eh: "How big was that fish again, Earl?"

I believe that The Torah should be celebrated as one of the oldest written documents on our Timeline, but I don't believe that God took any more interest in an ancient Arab named Abraham and his family than She does in me and my family. In other words, we all meet God on our own terms. Bury The God of Abraham with Abraham and dig in to The God of (insert your name here).

The above is strictly my humble opinion based on the evidence I've gathered from 50 something years of quality t.v. watching and a willingness to read and travel. It's also my humble opinion that The New Testament should be taken with a grain of salt because it was written so many years after the events by people with a political agenda.

On the ancient stories that describe salvation for the gentiles through Faith in Jesus Christ we will have to agree to disagree. For me, removing my viewpoint from the confines of those ancient tomes was like removing sunglasses at the movies. I couldn't go back, but I believe in possibilities. And if God is The God of Abraham as described in The Torah and The New Testament, I know that there is a special place in Hell awaiting my sorry ass and I know I'll be entirely to blame for my accommodations. I just don't find that outcome very plausible, considering the lucky life I lead right now. If God is, She seems to like me in spite of me.

Possibilities! :beer:

Origin is factually demonstrated within the video, you know the same video beginning this very thread which demonstrates the factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies. Those same facts which you like every other religious coward avoids while so very desperately scrambling to make your delusions the issue. The mentality of the religious demonstrates to be that weak and pathetic time and time again as revealed right here on this very thread for example.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Not one person here can tell me the future of Israel.
However, the author the Bible can see the end from the beginning. And He made a point of telling us what is about to happen to Israel, so you would know who He is.
Tell me humans, that have the ability to write things down, what is this peace treaty thing that God sees in Israel's future? The one that gives away Israeli real estate. And list the countries you think may invade Israel in spite of a peace treaty. Or is that just crazy Bible talk, conjured up thousands of years ago by some guy....
In 2014, when you hear "peace treaty" what comes to your mind?

One person lived hundreds of years to write everything they stole from society, from the paranormal, from the dead and from people who had visions of the future to try and attempt to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven lies?!!

Thanks for sharing yet another example of the extent of the delusional mentality of the religious.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Not one person here can tell me the future of Israel.
However, the author the Bible can see the end from the beginning. And He made a point of telling us what is about to happen to Israel, so you would know who He is.
Tell me humans, that have the ability to write things down, what is this peace treaty thing that God sees in Israel's future? The one that gives away Israeli real estate. And list the countries you think may invade Israel in spite of a peace treaty. Or is that just crazy Bible talk, conjured up thousands of years ago by some guy....

Israel, and also the bride of Christ that ALL people represent as the Church or body,
are meant to be restored in perfect peace and harmony.

So all the people are meant to embrace the law as one with God through Christ.
Whatever happens with Israel happens for humanity and vice versa.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Thanks for demonstrating the the religious are so very eager to lie when faced with the facts that prove that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

And, yet again, you have "proven" nothing other than a simplistic view of the world. I'm agnostic. There is neither proof of, nor proof against the existence of a God. Those are simple facts. You have presented loads of opinion with no supporting facts.

I like this viewpoint of Sagan's. Simple and elegant.

That you're nuts? :D

Dear TAZ what is nuts about wanting peace and justice?
Everyone I know wants the truth, wants justice wants peace.

So it makes sense to me the human conscience will keep trying for these things
until we succeed. If it fails, we'll try again and again.

Nobody wants to suffer. Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

So by "trial and error" the human conscience is driven to establish justice by truth so there is peace.

We aren't satisfied with things we feel are false, unjust or imposed on us where we are distressed and distraught!

Why do you think you are arguing here?
You feel there is false or fraud ideas being pushed
and you DON'T agree, so you seek truth and justice in order to have peace of mind.

So as long as all of us keep pushing until we agree what is truth, and find peace,
then we try, try again. We'll eventually reach some kind of resolution or we will go push someplace else and try that!

BTW IrishRam and Avatar are some of the most reasonable people
on here who will try to explain and work with you.

I will try to help also. It's mostly a communication gap because
nontheists secular gentiles don't speak all this religious symbolism garbage.

Jesus is a symbol of JUSTICE coming in a process of humanity making peace.

That's what the Bible means: moving away from Retributive Justice and war in the world by material greed
which spells death and destruction, and moving toward Restorative Justice and healing relations for peace,
including corrections and restitution in the real world. So a very real establishment of truth and peace worldwide.

That's what it is trying to spell out: the history and future of humanity in SYMBOLS.
but this process affects all of us, in our real lives, even our personal relations.
collectively that means changing world war into world peace. one person, one relationship at a time,
by forgiving and correcting each problem so we resolve all our issues and work things out peaceably.

You seem to be pushing allot of the garbage that crumbles when pit vs fact on everyone. Truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time.

get it together before you want to give a meaningful speech.

The reason that the religious created the word truth in the first place was because they couldn't pass off their lies as fact.

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

Everyone I know wants the truth, wants justice wants peace.

Interesting. Everyone I know wants their beliefs validated.

Accepting the truth is difficult for Monkeys, especially when doing so contradicts the status quo.

Considering that the truth is the garbage that crumbles when pit vs. fact every time, only a fool would further search for the truth.

You are willing to see everyone's beliefs verified when they have already been factually proven as false.

What is the sense in believing in anything if when presented the facts which falsify or verify your belief, you are just going to ignore it? You are one of the greedy and selfish who use religious lies to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many perhaps and would explain allot.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Nobody wants someone else having political control over us.

Define "us". :eusa_eh:

:eusa_think: I certainly hope that "we" includes the US Marines.​

Yes, all people. I have never met anyone who didn't react and protest
when being forced against their will.

Even people who want to play bondage/submission games
want to choose how that is set up and played out.

It is human nature to have free will and want to have a choice to agree to things,
to consent or dissent. That's the human conscience. Even sick people with a skewed or sick
sense of conscience want desires met and want to avoid fears or stress that goes against what they want.

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

In this instance, deliberately ignored by those who obviously value religious lies more than they value human lives.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

yet you don't know the bibles definition of pure religion and still have no clue what I'm talking about because you don't know the bible.

you choose to believe or you don't. Stop pretending you have no choice in the matter. Choose this day whom you will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

btw that's a scripture too. Do you know who said that without looking?
John? No wait, Ringo. :D

A god that you need a book to find isn't really a god, now, is it? The bible paints a somewhat happy picture, but none of it can be proven to be true. Like, how did Noah get kangaroos from Oz and back? Where's the proof that he lived for 600+ years?

I just came across a response from someone on this thread (I think page 21 or 22) that claimed one greedy moron wrote the bible. (of which stories and morals etc. in the bible were stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the dead etc. over hundreds of years while the religious attempted to attribute what they stole to their foundation of factually proven lies.

I think that I included this in a previous response to you Taz, but I want to make sure you see this.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

yet you don't know the bibles definition of pure religion and still have no clue what I'm talking about because you don't know the bible.

you choose to believe or you don't. Stop pretending you have no choice in the matter. Choose this day whom you will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

btw that's a scripture too. Do you know who said that without looking?

Dear Avatar4321: I don't think it is entirely TAZ fault for not understanding the Bible.
I never understood the way it was taught traditionally.

What may help people like TAZ to understand is to
look into spiritual healing, and understand that process which CAN be proven.

As people understand that forgiveness restores and transforms the mind, even the relations between people,
then they can see why this is a higher process going on,
and that is what the Bible symbolizes collectively.

If TAZ and also Hollie BreezeWood and others have never seen Spiritual Healing as real
of course they don't get any of this

It all looks like hooey to them.

BreezeWood even dismissed prayer as not real and not living and chasing after nothing.
No understanding of the process!

Avatar I don't think it is entirely these people's fault.

I'd rather organize resources to study and develop the effective methods of spiritual healing outreach
that has impacted and saved lives, and let that help explain what Christianity has been teaching all these years!

whose fault is it? I don't see how it can be anyone else fault.

Hi Avatar
The sin of unforgiveness is mutual. We all have more that we could forgive or else we all stay stuck in mutual misunderstanding of how to get out of the mud.

Here's the catch22, and Avatar you are one of the few wise and compassionate enough to get this:

The reason TAZ cannot see is by not forgiving the negative perceptions first; but of course, only those who understand why we should forgive first would choose to do so, and those ppl tend to be believers. We can only see in retrospect after we receive the gift of divine forgiveness and healing grace. So the burden to teach forgiveness by offering it and practicing it first always falls on the side of believers who get it. Those who dont get forgiveness dont understand why should they forgive all this nonsense and bad things first when they havent been corrected yet. But those of us who understand the transforming power of forgiving first and letting corrections follow as a result are called to act and speak with love, fosster mutual forgiveness, and demonstrate the healing effects by example. As more ppl get it, we can share with more and more ppl. Avatar the barriers to understanding come tumbling down when we forgive and love one another as Christ does with perfect unconditional love granting mercy beforehand and receiving justice in the process. Those who forgive are forgiven, so the believers start the process first. And the mutual forgiveness and corrections follow.

Thank you, Avatar. I am glad you are here, and part of the mutual growth and corrections we all share in as equal contributors. The example we set for others will multiply in impact: forgiveness first, corrections follow. So we all receive and embrace full truth justice with mercy, healing grace and heavenly peace. Such is the Kingdom of God or peace on Earth. Coming to you this Christmas season, Amen!

Oh right, don't throw the murderer in jail, just forgive them until they kill you too eh. The destruction of religion comes first which in turn leaves reason for forgiveness.

Sad you value factually proven lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years more than you value human lives. Here you ask for forgiveness while expecting to continue to propagate those filthy lies which has already lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years.

I bet Taz Has more understanding for what is really important than you and all of the religious combined ever had in your entire lifetime.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

That's supposed to say paranoid. The autocorrect changed it and I don't even know why because that's not a word that I know. And I can't seem to edit the post
I'm not being paranoid. I was hoping you could be honest. I just know full well that when you folks use the term "justice" directed at the infidel, it implies the burning in hell kind of justice meted out to those who don't accept your compulsive admonitions.

Bwaaa ha ha, hoping that a religious person could be honest?

I couldn't help but to laugh at that one considering that the religious are those who value lies more than they value human lives. Considering that religion teaches them to lie and deceive compulsively and obsessively in protection of their already exposed foundation of factually proven religious lies.

The closest you will get to honesty from a religious person (when addressing the foundation of religion) is when they demonstrate deliberate ignorance because they are not able to contest what fact already reveals.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Justice is merely accountability before the law. God is a just God and has given us commandments which we are to follow.

everyone breaks those laws and hence we are under the arm of justice unless we accept the gift of mercy given to us. Christ suffered the consequence for our actions ao that mercy could be extended.

without an atonement no mercy would be possible. Because God has attached a punishment to the law and is perfectly honest and just. He would have to give us the punishment we deserve if someone didn't take it for us.

but Christ did so justice could be satisfied and mercy extended to the penitent.

but if we reject the mercy given and refuse to repent and exercise faith in Christ and His atoning sacrifice how can justice be avoided? Because we are guilty. Anyone who is honest knows that.

you think that God should be unjust because you don't want to accept the gift given. That's not how life works.

As mentioned in the video beginning this very thread, a thousand years before some moron chipped out of stone what they refer to as the ten commandments, would you want your family murdered, your wife cheating on you and your possessions stolen etc.?

Thanks for sharing another fine example of the religious stealing everything they could possibly get their hands on including morals from people in attempt to attribute what they steal to their already exposed foundation of factually proven lies to aid the selfish and the greedy in continuing to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

love

David Jeffrey Seetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Forum List

Back