🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

There are some juicy facts here—

75A7F365-47CA-40CA-86B9-6D7D7E0D9B31.jpeg

A8575B3F-62B9-44FA-BEF5-448C97800098.jpeg

i'm going for my 2nd booster today.

You can be reassured they are safe and effective good luck, sadly you will have to keep taking them .

research before you take the word of people who don’t even know wtf they are talking about because when you leave and close that door they just made 50 grand giving you the last shot left out of that batch the big pharma sell team just sold to him.

Oh. You mean crazy misinformation like 'it changes your DNA?'. Like the stuff that's in this well-constructed study?

When do we not get called names for being right?

It does change your DNA and it’s been proven. Sadly those sources that have it ppl have been brainwashed into believing its safe and effective.

Take 2. One for me too.

Roll the dice. Good luck. Think empty chamber

Then Fauchi will give you a sloppybkiss

sorry i couldn't get back to this here thread any sooner - but since i became magnetized, it's been a real hassle getting around.......

:abgg2q.jpg:

You can be reassured they are safe and effective good luck, sadly you will have to keep taking them .

research before you take the word of people who don’t even know wtf they are talking about because when you leave and close that door they just made 50 grand giving you the last shot left out of that batch the big pharma sell team just sold to him.

uh-huh....well - i get a flu shot every year & got both that & my 1st booster at the same time. one in each arm & that was in october ... seems i'm fine with it until it's improved.

uh-huh....well - i get a flu shot every year & got both that & my 1st booster at the same time. one in each arm & that was in october ... seems i'm fine with it until it's improved.
Lol

When did flu shots go to mRNA jabs.

Good boy

Good luck sorry to hear that, The flu shot is actually what makes ppl get sick a nd you spread it after getting vaccinated because this type of virus sheds so does the shingles virus.

Good luck sorry to hear that, The flu shot is actually what makes ppl get sick a nd you spread it after getting vaccinated because this type of virus sheds so does the shingles virus.
Which means this if you’ve taken these vaccines :

Natural Immunity Works and Pfizer Knows It,’ FDA Document Dump Reveals​

On The Hill’s “Rising,” journalist and political commentator Kim Iversen shared revelations from the latest batch of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine documents, released April 1 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

By
David Charbonneau, Ph.D.

It’s a real shame the vaccine lovers can’t get off the medical god’s tit.

Because you can’t wrap your brains around this really simple fact, actually a few facts

1. You are a lab rat esp. during these covid times.

2. Big Pharma sends pharmacuitucal companies around to hospitals, and dr. Offices selling drugs those who
accept get kick backs. They DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!! Nor you!!!

Some should learn where real information lies it might save a life.

DF032DD0-495F-4CD7-A572-52232BF718F0.jpeg

72E2A49C-F542-43A5-B191-FE5486C7AA69.jpeg

This just shows what the links provide and the PDF’s that tell you what these studies have done
after it’s already killed millions of ppl, and more deaths are coming from each jab these ppl take.

Your jabs are spreading and shedding new variants because it’s creating new viruses that haven’t been around before, The real doctor’s telling this truth get shut down .

never said they did - but it's something that needs to be done yearly - to protect against what could be a very nasty sickness, possibly leading to something worse.

so there's ^^^ that ^^^

i'm a girl. been one since 1962.

& i am a fantastic one at that.
Well sugar tits. When you grow a third tit from the jabs let us know.

This is terrible, if it holds beyond "test tubes" and in real human bodies.

From the study itself:

in this study, we aim to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms.

(BNT162b2 refers to the Pfizer mRNA shot)

Discussion:

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro......In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies......Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects.

"Genotoxic" generally means cancer.

Right.

Study here:

Can you break all that fancy science talk into mediocre grunt language???
LOL

Another researcher, who agreed to look into Simoes’ inflammatory markers, said he shared her suspicions that Pfizer’s vaccine triggered Simoes’ fatal heart condition.

“Victor passed away 15 days post-Pfizer vaccine,” Henrietta said. “It indicates he would have been at the height of the antibodies and I believe he had an inflammatory response to the vaccine — as we know inflammation plays a major role.”

Forum List

Back