🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

By their silence much of "science" is culpable. The CDC is supposed to be "science"; so is the NIH. They didn't stand up and defend anything like science. No excuses.
Yeah. The CDC is supposed to be science, and the cops are supposed to arrest rioters, and the DOJ is supposed to prosecute them. Instead we have the FBI going after soccer moms. You're talking about the political weaponization of science. Which, if you'll recall, is nothing new. People have been burned at the stake for it

Yeah. The CDC is supposed to be science, and the cops are supposed to arrest rioters, and the DOJ is supposed to prosecute them. Instead we have the FBI going after soccer moms. You're talking about the political weaponization of science. Which, if you'll recall, is nothing new. People have been burned at the stake for it

Okay if you're asking if I have respect for "pure" science, of course, like I have respect for "pure" numbers or, say, musical overtones.

Do I have any respect for science as it is conducted in the modern world? Ummm...very, very little. VERY little. To the point of almost wholly distrusting the medical profession at this point, top to bottom.

I know I'm not alone. Watch interest in naturopathy skyrocket.

Okay if you're asking if I have respect for "pure" science, of course, like I have respect for "pure" numbers or, say, musical overtones.

Do I have any respect for science as it is conducted in the modern world? Ummm...very, very little. VERY little. To the point of almost wholly distrusting the medical profession at this point, top to bottom.

I hear you. Yes, these are dangerous times. And you're right, a lot of the medical profession is almost as corrupt as the politicians are.

The reality is still this: if you're getting government healthcare, they'll decide how to treat you. If you have enough money, you can decide how you want to be treated.

The only solution I have is to use them, instead of letting them use me. Which is a challenge because it means I have to know something and speak the language. And, if I'm in the government program, it also means I have to know how to work the system. All that is a lot to ask of the average working stiff who only has one free day a week

Which means, people will look for easy solutions, as you say. And some of them may work. It's a risky game though.

I wish I had a better answer.

I hear you. Yes, these are dangerous times. And you're right, a lot of the medical profession is almost as corrupt as the politicians are.

The reality is still this: if you're getting government healthcare, they'll decide how to treat you. If you have enough money, you can decide how you want to be treated.

The only solution I have is to use them, instead of letting them use me. Which is a challenge because it means I have to know something and speak the language. And, if I'm in the government program, it also means I have to know how to work the system. All that is a lot to ask of the average working stiff who only has one free day a week

Which means, people will look for easy solutions, as you say. And some of them may work. It's a risky game though.

This is why Leftists want us all on govco programs. They want us all under their thumbs because they are power hungry sociopaths.

It would be a mistake to confuse politicians who abuse science, with the scientists themselves.

The scientists told us from the very beginning that masks wouldn't work, but the politicians insisted they would

Seems to me your beef is with the politicians. Scientists are not the ones who killed all those elderly patients in nursing homes, politicians are.
Scientist who kept SILENT............Refused to as a WHOLE COMMUNITY.............This is wrong....helped Cause this.........HOSPITALS..........Same.

They Saw the Cares Act as a CASH COW.........And looked the other way as the system Screwed America. They called it the COVID GAME. I know. As it took a year to get my wife's surgery and they all said the same in many places as NONE WOULD DO IT.

Agreed.

Wrong. Partially. The FDA attacked cheap drugs and off label uses here. Took the decision out of the hands of Doctors........Threatened to pull licenses and had the hospitals fire them. I can remember NO TIME in my history that something so BLATANTLY WRONG has occured.

All over the world Early treatment made a night and day difference............Here........it was attacked.

The Career politicians and Federal Agencies need to be purged..........But they will not give up that power......Nor will the Globalist who buy and sell them. Only a 2nd Amendment solution is gonna change that.

Public school (strong union) teachers bitching about leftists are like old farts subsisting on SS and Medicare bitching about others being on the dole.

You should read more.

LINE-1 elements are present in every human cell.

Here, read: LINE1 - Wikipedia

Take a college biology course ... learn the difference between transposition and transmutation ... that's a pretty silly mistake for a Middle School graduate ...

Yeah, I had read that article before I posted ... didn't think even Bubba could get that confused ...

Public school (strong union) teachers bitching about leftists are like old farts subsisting on SS and Medicare bitching about others being on the dole.

Aw, did my opposition to the shots hurt your feelings? I don't belong to the union. I give them ZERO of my dollars.

So you admit you don't trust modern science. Well, this explains a lot.

Gee, I wonder what an anti-union, naturopath teaches kids about medicine and science at a public school?.. Hmm,.. maybe some video cameras strategically placed by the school board wouldn't be such a bad idea after all?..

Gee, I wonder what an anti-union, naturopath teaches kids about medicine and science at a public school?.. Hmm,.. maybe some video cameras strategically placed by the school board wouldn't be such a bad idea after all?..

RIGHT...so you only support public school teachers bc you thought they belonged to your religion. We knew this, but it's no less pathetic for us having known it ahead of time, Jackboots

RIGHT...so you only support public school teachers bc you thought they belonged to your religion. We knew this, but it's no less pathetic for us having known it ahead of time, Jackboots
Us what, anti-vaxxers? anti-union schoolteachers? You wouldn't be one of them homeopathic naturopaths by any chance as well, would ya?

Need to teach them to think for themselves and not listen to MOONBATS LIKE YOU.

We have the worst stats on planet earth because of people like you.

Most of the rest of the world did night and day better...........

Sorry...............Kids SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO LOSERS.

Us what, anti-vaxxers? anti-union schoolteachers? You wouldn't be one of them homeopathic naturopaths by any chance as well, would ya?
anti BS..........taken all the real vaccines my whole life...........mRNA is experimental BS that couldn't teach a dog to sit.

So good you have to FORCE PEOPLE TO TAKE IT HUH.............poor thing.......Doesn't stop you from getting it......or spreading it.........buy you say STAY AWAY FROM ME.

That reminds me.

Forum List

Back