🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

Thanks for playing, but no, your argument effectively amounts to the same.

The first purpose of vaccines, to prevent transmission, is not their only purpose. It's not a game of perfection or else. Their secondary purposes become far more important where, as in this case, achieving herd immunity will predictably be difficult. Short of achieving herd immunity, the next logical priority is preventing major illness and death, allowing us time to develop more effective and better targeted vaccines as required to combat potential variants.

And you indeed have railed on about potential side effects while clearly ignoring the massive amount of serious illness prevented and lives actually saved. Now fearmongering about "risk of myocarditis and now God knows what". Trump himself couldn't carnival bark any better.

This is a massive failure and any thinking person can see it.

But hey, things turned out beautifully for you in terms of

--lockdowns
--school closures
--cloth masks
--surgical masks
--really, any masks

So I'm sure your devotion to the vaccines will be equally well-placed. Right?

--lockdowns
--school closures
--cloth masks
--surgical masks
--really, any masks
vs. massive major illness, death, and "God knows what" long term side effects might result from ignoring the problem altogether and simply wishing it away. Yeah, your ilk makes tons of sense.

vs. massive major illness, death, and "God knows what" long term side effects might result from ignoring the problem altogether and simply wishing it away. Yeah, your ilk makes tons of sense.

More strawmanning. Were those the choices? A rushed, untested vaccine bullied into everyone vs. ....nothing?

Destroying the economy for a high survival rate virus was pure insanity. The lock downs, masking, Vaccines that offered no long term immunity changed nithing to the overall result.

Cheap drugs taken early would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives here. Pushing one solution only and attacking these drugs that worked all over the world to enrich Pfizer and their politicians ia treason

Ewww.. "untested" now. "bullied into everyone". Okay, Ms. Trump. Bad. Imperfect. Bigly!

And your solution was? Oh, that's right, you got fully vaccinated! Was that because the Orange man eventually recommend you do it or what? Did he bully you into it?

Last edited:
Ewww.. "untested" now. "bullied into everyone". Okay, Ms. Trump. Bad. Imperfect. Bigly!

And your solution was? Oh, that's right, you got fully vaccinated! Was that because the Orange man eventually recommend you do it or what? Did he bully you into it?

Who said I'm vaccinated? Where did you get that idea? I am not, and neither is my husband. Hello?

You did. Never mind.

Examples of the Perfectionist Fallacy​

To make this more clear, let’s look at some real life examples of the perfectionist fallacy. Say, for instance, someone is against using vaccines in children because they deem that vaccines are not 100% effective. This would be a classic example of the perfectionist fallacy. The website Logically Fallacious defines the fallacy partly as “ignoring the fact that improvements are often good a enough reason.” The premise of this argument is based upon anti-vaxxers saying that, because vaccines are not always effective, we should throw them away. Their worldview, at least in this circumstance, is too highly idealistic. Their ideal worldview is, therefore, vaccinations shouldn’t be used unless they work 100% on everyone. So, if it were up to anti-vaxxers, we would throw away the benefits of vaccines simply because there is the non-ideal reality that vaccines aren’t 100% effective 100% of the time.
The shoe fits. Wear it.

I never took the jab. Got covid and have REAL long term immunity.

A vaccine that doesnt do that is BS.

Also Im not their lab rat. You are. Good luck as many have died with rubbery blood clots.

Enjoy. Get your boosters and keep rolling the dice.

Are you afraid of those who are selective about what vaccines they take? Are you so insistent on pushing me into all-in on any vaccine offered or no to any offered?

That seems an unthinking position, doesn't it?
That is a Fascist way of doing things. Obey. Like we are dogs and they will give us a doggy buscuit for being a good boy.

Leftist think they are Superior to everyone else. And believe they have the right to force their Superior views on the rest. Then they will use Cohersion for our own good. Then LIE that it isnt force.

Fully vaxxed for about a year now.... zero long term side effects--like the other billions who are.

OP=Fail.
I think the most important thing is that you were obedient.

You followed government directives.

You obeyed.

Obedience is vital.

You are a good person because you are obedient.

Um. 1220+ people died DURING THE TRIALS. The info is in this thread. The info that Pfizer didn't want to release for 75 years.

Yet you keep defending this garbage. It's incomprehensible to me, defending bad medicine. Why?

Um. Show me a real source that actually says this. I won't be holding my breath for that link.

Actually I am pretty impressed with the construction of this study. I would say it merits further studies. But this study does not prove all the crazy antivaxxer misinformation spread over the last couple of years.
But it DISPROVES all the crazy bullshit from the vaxholes. And Big Pharma. And even our lying-ass government.

I don't care. I could not care LESS.

"Science" masked my five year old students for TWO YEARS.
"Science" put one way stickers on the floor of grocery store aisles
"Science" made people die miserably alone in hospital beds
"Science" said wear a cloth mask or kill grandma....oh wait, those don't work.

The CDC is our new "science". Need I say more?

So really, if you're a scientist, I don't even care. Your profession is discredited.
It would be a mistake to confuse politicians who abuse science, with the scientists themselves.

The scientists told us from the very beginning that masks wouldn't work, but the politicians insisted they would

Seems to me your beef is with the politicians. Scientists are not the ones who killed all those elderly patients in nursing homes, politicians are.

It would be a mistake to confuse politicians who abuse science, with the scientists themselves.

The scientists told us from the very beginning that masks wouldn't work, but the politicians insisted they would

Seems to me your beef is with the politicians. Scientists are not the ones who killed all those elderly patients in nursing homes, politicians are.

By their silence much of "science" is culpable. The CDC is supposed to be "science"; so is the NIH. They didn't stand up and defend anything like science. No excuses.

I have to wonder about how well the OP understands English when she confuses "Switzerland" with "Sweden" ... this is a Swedish study, not Swiss ... [sigh] ... she must be an uppity American or something ...

Also, nowhere in the article does the authors say that mRNA is altering DNA ... the article says mRNA is being reverse transcribed ... I guess we'd have to know that mRNA is transcribed off of DNA ... and that the reverse can happen (c.f. "Complimentary DNA" in Wikipedia) ... note the researchers added the enzyme, as this enzyme wouldn't be normally available in the liver ...

Fearmongering ... "reverse transcription" and enzyme LIKE-1 are all trigger words for AIDS ... people will say anything for a buck or two ...

I did delete my comment about Bubbette getting pregnant and dropping out of Middle School ... might be a bit unfair, 3/4's folks here couldn't find the difference between RNA and DNA even after a few days on Google ... Lord knows the confusion if I should bring up tRNA here ...
You should read more.

LINE-1 elements are present in every human cell.

Here, read: LINE1 - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back