🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

But never you for insisting that hastily approved vaccines intended to combat hastily spreading virus be absolutely perfect. Free of any and all side effects. No, it can't possibly be you.

Strawmanning is not helping your case

Because it doesn't just protect you for just six months. Anyone vaccinated now has tcell immunity against even variants of the virus. This is what has kept deaths and severe disease/hospitalizations low. This is basic information by now.

Show me legitimate proof that ppl are dying of the vaccine and not of covid. I'll wait patiently while you gather all the evidence.

Um. 1220+ people died DURING THE TRIALS. The info is in this thread. The info that Pfizer didn't want to release for 75 years.

Yet you keep defending this garbage. It's incomprehensible to me, defending bad medicine. Why?

The statistics reveal everything I said was truthful. You and the dumb bitch can't read.

And yet the CDC director is on record saying just recently the vaccines "wane". So what is the purpose of going back to the three months of protection the vaccines offered when they're no longer offering the protection, people can't get any more vaccines, but sure enough they're left with God knows what long term effects?

Oh right--no answers, except to call me names. Pathetic.

If there was a zombie apocalypse and they had the urge to consume brains, she'd be safe.

Like a billion other people who are fully vaxxed (or whatever the number is), life has pretty much returned to normal. When I'm with people whose history I don't know outside of work, I mask up and practice social distancing since I could be carrying the virus and/or would prefer not to contract the virus.

The only reason there is vaccine hesitancy at this point is superstition or some immature need to get attention.

She keeps thinking that blindly believing the Talking Points makes her....smart.

And yet the CDC director is on record saying just recently the vaccines "wane". So what is the purpose of going back to the three months of protection the vaccines offered when they're no longer offering the protection, people can't get any more vaccines, but sure enough they're left with God knows what long term effects?

Oh right--no answers, except to call me names. Pathetic.

Long term effects? I've had this supposedly deadly, cancer causing vaccine corsing through my veins for over a year now...no side effects. Please explain that you dumb bitch.

Long term effects? I've had this supposedly deadly, cancer causing vaccine corsing through my veins for over a year now...no side effects. Please explain that you dumb bitch.

You are not the extent of the vaccine pool. And I'm the dumb one?

One more time: because I did not die of Covid does not mean NO ONE DIED OF COVID.

You are not the extent of the vaccine pool. And I'm the dumb one?
About a billion people have been fully vaccinated. How many deaths should there be tied to the vaccine at this point? Tell us that you dumb bitch. We both know you won't. This is the part where you act indignant. If you have the numbers, share them. If not, shut the fuck up.

This is terrible, if it holds beyond "test tubes" and in real human bodies.

From the study itself:

in this study, we aim to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms.

(BNT162b2 refers to the Pfizer mRNA shot)

Discussion:

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro......In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies......Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects.

"Genotoxic" generally means cancer.

Right.

Study here:

A lot of ifs and maybes there. I'll pass on that being evidence of anything buy propaganda and you non vaxxers love it.

About a billion people have been fully vaccinated. How many deaths should there be tied to the vaccine at this point? Tell us that you dumb bitch. We both know you won't. This is the part where you act indignant. If you have the numbers, share them. If not, shut the fuck up.

New study out of Israel: 133x risk of myocarditis after Covid vaccination. Because we've been in a Moral Panic, a LOT of this information has been outright covered up, if not suppressed. It will come out now, but slowly, like everything else Covid.

Then, all at once.

Strawmanning is not helping your case
Great. You've apparently tripped upon a tasty morsel in the realm of logic so decided to chuck it clumsily toward me, teach. Mighty weak sauce, but fine. Develop it. What is this nature of this alleged straw exactly? What have I inaccurately posited as your position? How exactly did I stab at it so wrongly?

Wait. Before hurriedly reacting badly and simply crashing into things again, take a breath.. Pause a moment to appreciate the fine workmanship behind this logical construction, how incredibly well it fits, and how truly helpful it could be:

Great. You've apparently tripped upon a tasty morsel in the realm of logic so decided to chuck it clumsily toward me, teach. Mighty weak sauce, but fine. Develop it. What is this nature of this alleged straw exactly? What have I inaccurately posited as your position? How exactly did I stab at it so wrongly?

Wait. Before hurriedly reacting badly and simply crashing into things again, take a breath.. Pause a moment to appreciate the fine workmanship behind this logical construction, how incredibly well it fits, and how truly helpful it could be:

Strawmanning: you replaced my valid argument with a false one. You represented my argument as "free of any and all side effects" when that is expressly NOT my position. In fact that is ridiculous. My argument is simple: the cure cannot be worse than the disease.

And you have nothing in the face of this: for millions of young people, the vaccines did not prevent transmission, they did not keep them out of the hospital as their risk of being hospitalized and/or dying was infinitely small at any rate. Yet their risk of myocarditis and now God knows what is...well, who knows?

Now maybe you'll join candy, who has said I can't get laid and her crap is better than me in defense of vaccines. Really. She has lost her mind. Will you too?

New study out of Israel: 133x risk of myocarditis after Covid vaccination. Because we've been in a Moral Panic, a LOT of this information has been outright covered up, if not suppressed. It will come out now, but slowly, like everything else Covid.

Then, all at once.

The question was...how many deaths should there be....give us a number so we can see if your statistics are panning out. Let me guess...you don't have any stats....just more whackjob kook sites to cherry pick information from....

LOL...

Perfect? Hardly.

The turds I leave in the toilet are monumentally smarter than you though.

There are two options for you: you are either an insane and bitter old woman, or you are really, really, really afraid of dying of Covid, or dying period, and you really, really, really need the vaccines to be "safe and effective".

well, sorry hon, no one gets out alive. Maybe deal with that rather than attack very personally some woman online. Get it together.

Are you a grown woman? What is wrong with you?

Are you a grown human? Of course you're not. You're so desperate for attention that you constantly follow me around and try to make some whackjob point about a vaccine that has saved millions of lives being "deadly"...yet you won't tell us how many people are supposed to have died from the vaccine.

Really you dumb bitch...what in the fuck is wrong with you?

Are you a grown human? Of course you're not. You're so desperate for attention that you constantly follow me around and try to make some whackjob point about a vaccine that has saved millions of lives being "deadly"...yet you won't tell us how many people are supposed to have died from the vaccine.

Really you dumb bitch...what in the fuck is wrong with you?

K I'm going to try this one more time. NO ONE KNOWS what the vaccines are going to do to you or anyone who got them. See? We know heart issues, we know clotting, we know now that they transcribe onto DNA. So you railing like a madwoman about how many people have died so far...they've covered all this up. Do you pretend not to know this? And you call ME dumb?

Strawmanning: you replaced my valid argument with a false one. You represented my argument as "free of any and all side effects" when that is expressly NOT my position. In fact that is ridiculous. My argument is simple: the cure cannot be worse than the disease.
Thanks for playing, but no, your argument effectively amounts to the same.
And you have nothing in the face of this: for millions of young people, the vaccines did not prevent transmission
The first purpose of vaccines, to prevent transmission, is not their only purpose. It's not a game of perfection or else. Their secondary purposes become far more important where, as in this case, achieving herd immunity will predictably be difficult. Short of achieving herd immunity, the next logical priority is preventing major illness and death, allowing us time to develop more effective and better targeted vaccines as required to combat potential variants.

And you indeed have railed on about potential side effects while clearly ignoring the massive amount of serious illness prevented and lives actually saved. Now fearmongering about "risk of myocarditis and now God knows what". Trump himself couldn't carnival bark any better.

Forum List

Back