🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

Wow, so all the fetuses gathered and voted you their spokesfetus. Impressive. BTW, how do you self-identify now that you're an admittedly fully vaxxed, anti-vaxxer?

What are you even going on about? Simple minded people need simple labels so they can determine who is "good" and who is "bad". I don't. I take it on a case by case basis.

You are typing like it's still March of 2021, like the vaccines are just out and everyone still "believes" in them.

Before I go on and waste my time: are you mentally dull or just a True Believer?

Rate_of_COVID-19_deaths_in_vaccinated_vs._unvaccinated_Americans_v01_dap_1644956140273_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

This chart tells me my "belief" is correct. What do you have?

What are you even going on about? Simple minded people need simple labels so they can determine who is "good" and who is "bad". I don't. I take it on a case by case basis.
You'd appreciate humor more if you learned how to laugh at yourself first. Work on that. Less will then go WHOOSH! right over your head ;)

Rate_of_COVID-19_deaths_in_vaccinated_vs._unvaccinated_Americans_v01_dap_1644956140273_hpEmbed_1x1_992.jpg

I have that purple line going up and up and up. Why would you get such a new treatment with unknown side effect to protect you for what--six months, maybe? From the hospital systems in my area:

1646474560305.png

Last edited:

From another local hospital system. Look at all the vaccinated + boosted people in the hospital with Covid!

1646474673337.png

You'd appreciate humor more if you learned how to laugh at yourself first. Work on that. Less will then go WHOOSH! right over your head ;)

I laugh more than any adult I know, and that's the truth. But this is just not funny.

View attachment 611036

This chart confirms you're correct.

That and I'm still alive and kicking--I was supposed to have been killed by the vaccine 6 months ago.

If the vaccines cause cancer they won't "kill you" in six months. Here is a Bayer exec saying these are gene therapies, not vaccines, and "they" couldn't have pushed them without the pandemic. The article that follows is a fair rendering of the OP. We don't yet know if the "vaccine" changes the genome--but it might.

From another local hospital system. Look at all the vaccinated + boosted people in the hospital with Covid!
Never mind that they're still mostly unvaccinated. And way down in number from their high. Just don't look at it!

Never mind that they're still mostly unvaccinated. And way down in number from their high. Just don't look at it!

The numbers in hospital are about 50/50. So the vaccines didn't stop transmission, didn't prevent you from GETTING Covid (in fact, they might make you more susceptible) and now, the numbers hospitalized are about 50/50. Now we have only to discover all the long term side effects.

Keep winning!

The numbers in hospital are about 50/50. So the vaccines didn't stop transmission, didn't prevent you from GETTING Covid (in fact, they might make you more susceptible) and now, the numbers hospitalized are about 50/50. Now we have only to discover all the long term side effects.

Keep winning!
Keep being innumerate!

So again because you don't have cancer the shots don't give anyone cancer. Likewise because I didn't die of Covid, no one did.

Fun internet games!! Dumb ones

If you're involved, dumbness follows. That much is true.

First you say the vaccines cause cancer...

I have taken both vaccines shots and the booster. I don't have cancer. Just like the billion or so other people who have taken all 3 injections.

When asked to explain, you have nothing.

If you're involved, dumbness follows. That much is true.

First you say the vaccines cause cancer...

I have taken both vaccines shots and the booster. I don't have cancer. Just like the billion or so other people who have taken all 3 injections.

When asked to explain, you have nothing.

You say the dumbest thing I have ever read on USMB and then accuse ME of being dumb. Really, because you are standing by the argument that if very bad medication doesn't cause a very bad effect in EVERYONE, hey, it's fine.

MY BABY wasn't born without limbs, therefore, thalidomide was fine. That's your argument.

Never call me dumb again. I have your post bookmarked.

Can't laugh at herself.

Right, because millions upon millions of people taking a vaccine that had no long term testing, for which the vaccine companies have total immunity (!) and now we find out that the mRNA transcribes onto DNA....har har har. That's a laughfest.

You know what makes for a good sense of humor? Knowing what's funny and what is not.

Talcum powder and ovarian cancer = not funny.

Thalidomide and babies being born without limbs = not funny

Swine Flu vaccines and Guillain-Barre Syndrome = not funny

But hey, you do you I guess

You say the dumbest thing I have ever read on USMB and then accuse ME of being dumb. Really, because you are standing by the argument that if very bad medication doesn't cause a very bad effect in EVERYONE, hey, it's fine.

MY BABY wasn't born without limbs, therefore, thalidomide was fine. That's your argument.

Never call me dumb again. I have your post bookmarked.

You prove your profound dumbness with each post you dumb bitch.

Forum List

Back