🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

It's interesting how people like candycorn, who told us to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!, now think the science is somehow funny. I don't think cancer or life-altering autoimmune diseases are funny, especially when people were told get a shot or lose your job, etc. But I guess to each their own.

You have to realize that they need to be led by the nose. They can't make decisions on their own.

Gardisil = modern "science"

Vioxx = modern "science"

Seldane = modern "science"

Take all their pills. See how healthy you are!!

Translation, my politics tells me I need all medicine to be 100% effective, 100% of the time, otherwise they don't work. Got it. Next time you get really sick, treat your parkinsons, cancer or Alzheimers or whatever, like they used to do in the old days, with a wet towel on the head and soup.

Translation, my politics tells me I need all medicine to be 100% effective, 100% of the time, otherwise they don't work. Got it. Next time you get really sick, treat your parkinsons, cancer or Alzheimers or whatever, like they used to do in the old days, with a wet towel on the head and soup.
mRNA. So good that they have to change the definition of vaccine for it.

Wow..........

Take a college biology course ... learn the difference between transposition and transmutation ... that's a pretty silly mistake for a Middle School graduate ...

Yeah, I had read that article before I posted ... didn't think even Bubba could get that confused ...
Oh look, a rocket scientist.

lmao

Fallacy after fallacy--now we have to pretend that *I* am proposing that no medicine is beneficial so YOU can pretend the shots are just fine.

Oh look, a rocket scientist.

lmao

Thank you ... but no ... I think you believe too much of the material presented on the Simpsons cartoon ... that's a children's cartoon, silly boy, rocket science isn't all that complicated ... simple problems are given as homework in lower division college math classes ...

We have learned from the first sets of documents released by Pfizer to the public on the Pfizer-BioNTech (COMIRNATY) vaccine that in the first 90 days of public use, the sponsor received reports on 1,223 deaths and did not report this to the public or pull the product off the market in a voluntary recall which is prudent and customary for this type of unexpected death rate.1
- One mRNA, One Spike Protein, 1291 Diseases, Unlimited Ways to Die

I don't know why there are not calls for investigations and charges. Let's look back to 1976, when normal thresholds for deaths possibly related to vaccines guided policy -

"WASHINGTON, Oct. 12—Swine flu vaccination programs in nine states and in Pittsburgh and its suburbs were suspended today, two weeks after they began nationally, after the deaths of three elderly persons who received the vaccine yesterday at a clinic in Pittsburgh.

Federal and Pennsylvania health on cials said there was no evidence that the deaths had resulted from the vaccinations. But they also said that the highly unusual circumstances of three fatalities among the patients of one clinic in such a short time required investigation.

All three patients are known to have had heart disease, health officials said. and autopsies showed that two died of heart attacks. The family of ‘ the third patient did not permit an autopsy.

After the deaths, swine flu immuni,alions were halted throughout Allegheny County, which includes Pittsburgh, and the Federal Center for Disease Control sent doctors to investigate." - SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS (Published 1976)

Money quote from top article -
One way to think about it is that the human body was never designed to have its genetic machinery to be harnessed to produce a lethal foreign protein.

Last edited:
- One mRNA, One Spike Protein, 1291 Diseases, Unlimited Ways to Die

I don't know why there are not calls for investigations and charges. Let's look back to 1976, when normal thresholds for deaths possible related to vaccines guided policy -

"WASHINGTON, Oct. 12—Swine flu vaccination programs in nine states and in Pittsburgh and its suburbs were suspended today, two weeks after they began nationally, after the deaths of three elderly persons who received the vaccine yesterday at a clinic in Pittsburgh.

Federal and Pennsylvania health on cials said there was no evidence that the deaths had resulted from the vaccinations. But they also said that the highly unusual circumstances of three fatalities among the patients of one clinic in such a short time required investigation.

All three patients are known to have had heart disease, health officials said. and autopsies showed that two died of heart attacks. The family of ‘ the third patient did not permit an autopsy.

After the deaths, swine flu immuni,alions were halted throughout Allegheny County, which includes Pittsburgh, and the Federal Center for Disease Control sent doctors to investigate." - SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS (Published 1976)

Money quote from top article -

Yep.

But now we have Ukraine to distract us, see...

And then inflation....and then food shortages....see?

Otherwise, people might be really, really mad at what Big Daddy Govco coerced them into shooting into their bodies....

Fallacy after fallacy--now we have to pretend that *I* am proposing that no medicine is beneficial so YOU can pretend the shots are just fine.

"Do I have any respect for science as it is conducted in the modern world? Ummm...very, very little. VERY little. To the point of almost wholly distrusting the medical profession at this point, top to bottom."

^^^ The above is a direct quote from you. You are clearly indicating that modern medicine is basically hogwash in your eyes. We don't have to pretend anything. All we need to do is just look back at your own words.

"Do I have any respect for science as it is conducted in the modern world? Ummm...very, very little. VERY little. To the point of almost wholly distrusting the medical profession at this point, top to bottom."

^^^ The above is a direct quote from you. You are clearly indicating that modern medicine is basically hogwash in your eyes. We don't have to pretend anything. All we need to do is just look back at your own words.

I stand by that absolutely.

Wait 'til you find out.

They lost a lot of respect when they played the Covid game as they called it. In order to feed at the govt trough if the Cares Act. They backed the BS of no early treatments and fired any made their life hell who dared to say anything.

Yes they lost respect and have a lot to do to gain trust again.

Forum List

Back