🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

Not really

All right, BM, go argue with the scientists who conducted the study then. Here is their conclusion, from the study linked in the OP:

Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA.

What were they correct about?

they don't alter DNA

they don't cause infertility

they don't make anyone magnetic

hydroxychloroquine is not a therapeutic

ivermectin aka horse paste is not a therapeutic

BOO dirt is not a therapeutic

drinking piss is not a therapeutic

So, you think knowing if a car runs or not is the same thing as know if a study about mRNA and it effect on the body are the same and take the same amount of knowledge and understanding?

Really?

If you feel and broke your leg, are you going to go see a mechanic or a doctor?

images

Human guinea pigs are already on their third shot. Just have patience.

a lot of vaccines take more than one shot to be effective.

HPV = 2-3 doses

HEP A = 2-3

HEP B = 2-4

Menninococcal B = 2-3

Shingles = 2

RABIES = 4

i bet if you contracted rabies - you'de camp out at yer doctor until you got all 4 shots.

They don't even hide that the vaccine is a virus. Some of the vaccines (including Sputnik) are living DNA viruses. They just think that people are too dumb to understand it. It's like genocide.

<psssst>

• Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR combined vaccine)
  • Rotavirus.
  • Smallpox.
  • Chickenpox.
  • Yellow fever.
^^^ all live virus vaccines ^^^

have you ever gotten any of them?

uh-oh.......................

<psssst>

• Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR combined vaccine)
  • Rotavirus.
  • Smallpox.
  • Chickenpox.
  • Yellow fever.
^^^ all live virus vaccines ^^^

have you ever gotten any of them?

uh-oh.......................
No shit like that. The traditional technology is the introduction of dead proteins, this is enough for the immune system to respond. Maybe they injected a deactivated virus of the same disease. But this is an active virus that behaves exactly like a virus - it integrates into the cell and programs it.

No shit like that. The traditional technology is the introduction of dead proteins, this is enough for the immune system to respond. Maybe they injected a deactivated virus of the same disease. But this is an active virus that behaves exactly like a virus - it integrates into the cell and programs it.

Live vaccines are used to protect against:

Vaccine Types

^^^ they ^^^ nor the covid Mrna vaccines do not invade the nucleus of DNA; so they cannot alter it.

All right, BM, go argue with the scientists who conducted the study then. Here is their conclusion, from the study linked in the OP:

Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DN

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome

Since you seem to know how this differs from the conclusion, explain the difference. Go, scientist.

Hint: it has to do with genome

Since you seem to know how this differs from the conclusion, explain the difference. Go, scientist.

Hint: it has to do with genome
That is the conclusion regarding the genome

Also, the ENTIRE passage, which you left out:

Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

Unlike some, I can admit that I am NOT a scientist and therefore, I am making my best effort here--it seems that the "vaccine" can already be reversed transcribed to cell DNA and the issue now is, can it be integrated into host "genome", which is the larger systems. That's about the best I've got. But that the vaccine is transcribed onto DNA, at least in "test tubes", is clear.

Also, the ENTIRE passage, which you left out:

Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

Unlike some, I can admit that I am NOT a scientist and therefore, I am making my best effort here--it seems that the "vaccine" can already be reversed transcribed to cell DNA and the issue now is, can it be integrated into host "genome", which is the larger systems. That's about the best I've got. But that the vaccine is transcribed onto DNA, at least in "test tubes", is clear.
IN VITRO

There is no evidence that it will be in the body and there is no evidence it will ever be more than a free floating strand of junk DNA that is never integrated into the actual cell genome and is removed from the cell as waste or simply ignored

A deck of cards can be shuffled until all the suits are in order by number too.

So the term "can be" is meaningless without more information

IN VITRO

There is no evidence that it will be in the body and there is no evidence it will ever be more than a free floating strand of junk DNA that is never integrated into the actual cell genome and is removed from the cell as waste or simply ignored

A deck of cards can be shuffled until all the suits are in order by number too.

So the term "can be" is meaningless without more information

Sure, that's true. It could also be a case where there's smoke---> fire.

Such as Ron Johnson holding hearings and Thomas Renz finding the military having all these medical claims way, way, way, WAY up. But then, hey OOPS, wouldn't you know, it was just a giant "Glitch". Right oh.

If that seems plausible to you, along with all the other whistle blowing going on, you're just a whole lot more gullible than I am. Or trusting, if you prefer that.

Do mRNA vaccines work by altering human DNA?

Answer from infectious diseases expert James Lawler, MD, MPH

No, the vaccines cannot change your DNA.

Two of the COVID-19 vaccines approved for emergency use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration use mRNA, or messenger RNA, to instruct your body to build the coronavirus' spike protein. Your body then produces antibodies to combat the coronavirus when it encounters it later. Learn more about how antibodies work.

mRNA is very fragile, and it's very quickly degraded once inside the body. That's one of the reasons why these vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures and why you need two doses.

Additionally, DNA is stored in the nucleus of your cells. mRNA vaccines are designed to do their work outside of the nucleus and have not been observed to interact with the nucleus. Learn more about how mRNA vaccines work.

Sure, that's true. It could also be a case where there's smoke---> fire.

Such as Ron Johnson holding hearings and Thomas Renz finding the military having all these medical claims way, way, way, WAY up. But then, hey OOPS, wouldn't you know, it was just a giant "Glitch". Right oh.

If that seems plausible to you, along with all the other whistle blowing going on, you're just a whole lot more gullible than I am. Or trusting, if you prefer that.

ron johnson is a putin puppet.

Forum List

Back