🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

Typhoid Sue strikes again

To be fair, I know you're old, so you are probably not most at risk for the blood clots and cancer. It seems young people are suffering the worst effects from the vaccines. Not sure why that is, but it's....I don't have words for it.

You don't care though. Team Vaccine. Nothing else matters.

So you cannot really post a reliable study, but there are lots of them, just look? The only reason I even posted on this thread was it used a study that upon scanning appears to be a well constructed study. Usually these threads dont have any study at all. But within a few posts, we went to crazyville anyway. Present real studies that show anti virals are contraindicated and I will happily read them. Again, the evidence out there indicate they are safe and very effective.

It's not like you have to get off your fat butt and out of your easy chair and go to the library.....

I stated I posted these videos and articles in other threads on here. It's not a difficult thing to do, to use the search bar to find other posts related to this.

Then again.....maybe it is difficult for you to grasp the concept of entering information in a search field. Don't be blaming other people for YOUR laziness.

It's not like you have to get off your fat butt and out of your easy chair and go to the library.....

I stated I posted these videos and articles in other threads on here. It's not a difficult thing to do, to use the search bar to find other posts related to this.

Then again.....maybe it is difficult for you to grasp the concept of entering information in a search field. Don't be blaming other people for YOUR laziness.

He cannot even explain to me why the antibodies in the virus, which cause clots, are BAD, but the antibodies produced 3x by the vaccines, which caused clotting in the J&J shot, are somehow GOOD.

I am honestly willing to be proven wrong here. "This is why vaccine antibodies, given three times in sometimes six months, are actually okay and will not produce clots."

But I just get insulted.

He cannot even explain to me why the antibodies in the virus, which cause clots, are BAD, but the antibodies produced 3x by the vaccines, which caused clotting in the J&J shot, are somehow GOOD.

why aren't you being honest with who that clotting problem is affecting? it's a small study showing that it has affected those with auto immune diseases. they may become a group that cannot get the vaccine.

it's not a factor in the majority of the population, even those with other health issues.

ummmm.... the J & J vaccine isn't even an Mrna vaccine.

& that affected only a 'handful' of people...

Oh and bonus: The study says this process happens in six hours.

Yes, six.

I have to wonder about how well the OP understands English when she confuses "Switzerland" with "Sweden" ... this is a Swedish study, not Swiss ... [sigh] ... she must be an uppity American or something ...

Also, nowhere in the article does the authors say that mRNA is altering DNA ... the article says mRNA is being reverse transcribed ... I guess we'd have to know that mRNA is transcribed off of DNA ... and that the reverse can happen (c.f. "Complimentary DNA" in Wikipedia) ... note the researchers added the enzyme, as this enzyme wouldn't be normally available in the liver ...

Fearmongering ... "reverse transcription" and enzyme LIKE-1 are all trigger words for AIDS ... people will say anything for a buck or two ...

I did delete my comment about Bubbette getting pregnant and dropping out of Middle School ... might be a bit unfair, 3/4's folks here couldn't find the difference between RNA and DNA even after a few days on Google ... Lord knows the confusion if I should bring up tRNA here ...

Oh. You mean crazy misinformation like 'it changes your DNA?'. Like the stuff that's in this well-constructed study?

What makes this study "well-constructed"? Do you have the knowledge to tell a well-constructed study from a bad one?

they certainly fucked up the choice of the model organism.

It is far too far out of my field of knowledge for me to judge it one way or another. If the results can be replicated in other studies then they might be on to something. Never trust a single study.

To be fair, I know you're old, so you are probably not most at risk for the blood clots and cancer. It seems young people are suffering the worst effects from the vaccines. Not sure why that is, but it's....I don't have words for it.

You don't care though. Team Vaccine. Nothing else matters.
So America…..Pay no attention to Global Infectious Disease experts. They are Liberal Stooges

Listen to Typhoid Sue instead

Don‘t wear masks
Don’t Socially Distance
Don’t Vaccinate
Don’t protect your children

I have to wonder about how well the OP understands English when she confuses "Switzerland" with "Sweden" ... this is a Swedish study, not Swiss ... [sigh] ... she must be an uppity American or something ...

Also, nowhere in the article does the authors say that mRNA is altering DNA ... the article says mRNA is being reverse transcribed ... I guess we'd have to know that mRNA is transcribed off of DNA ... and that the reverse can happen (c.f. "Complimentary DNA" in Wikipedia) ... note the researchers added the enzyme, as this enzyme wouldn't be normally available in the liver ...

Fearmongering ... "reverse transcription" and enzyme LIKE-1 are all trigger words for AIDS ... people will say anything for a buck or two ...

I did delete my comment about Bubbette getting pregnant and dropping out of Middle School ... might be a bit unfair, 3/4's folks here couldn't find the difference between RNA and DNA even after a few days on Google ... Lord knows the confusion if I should bring up tRNA here ...

Mea Culpa--I do know the difference

So America…..Pay no attention to Global Infectious Disease experts. They are Liberal Stooges

Listen to Typhoid Sue instead

Don‘t wear masks
Don’t Socially Distance
Don’t Vaccinate
Don’t protect your children

What were they correct about?

Modern Science, a analogous vignette:

"Hey yeah, I wanna return my new car. I just bought it a week ago and it's broken down twice!"

"Sorry, you're unqualified to make that determination."

"....What do you mean, I'm 'unqualified'? I own the car, and it's a lemon! It's broken down TWICE!"

"What are your credentials to judge the merits of the car? Are you an expert?"

"What?"

"An engineer? A designer?"

"This is the most...."

"Well then, there you go. Trust the experts. You have a new car with great ratings. It's 'safe and effective'. Enjoy."

Modern Science, a analogous vignette:

"Hey yeah, I wanna return my new car. I just bought it a week ago and it's broken down twice!"

"Sorry, you're unqualified to make that determination."

"....What do you mean, I'm 'unqualified'? I own the car, and it's a lemon! It's broken down TWICE!"

"What are your credentials to judge the merits of the car? Are you an expert?"

"What?"

"An engineer? A designer?"

"This is the most...."

"Well then, there you go. Trust the experts. You have a new car with great ratings. It's 'safe and effective'. Enjoy."

So, you think knowing if a car runs or not is the same thing as know if a study about mRNA and it effect on the body are the same and take the same amount of knowledge and understanding?

Really?

If you feel and broke your leg, are you going to go see a mechanic or a doctor?

Forum List

Back