🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

From your link

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

Without studies, how did you know?

I will answer for myself as to why I didn't get vaccinated, same answer I have given several times here. I have two autoimmune conditions, one can be pretty life-inhibiting, one is just annoying. Both in remission. I have noticed in years I get flu shots, I might not get the flu, but I'm sicker than ever with everything else. Finally asked my dr about it and she said, yeah, that can happen. Haven't had a flu shot in years and I rarely get viruses or bugs.

So when the Covid shots came out I decided to wait and see what happened. If they turned out to be sterilizing I would have gotten them even at cost to my own health, to protect my family and students. But almost immediately it was clear they were not. My choice was not going to affect anyone else. So then I knew I was not going to get them.

I'm so glad I didn't.

you might want to actually read the article as it clearly states

At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.
The danger of a small amount of knowledge. Literally knows enough to be dangerous.

From your link

I guess this is great news then, huh? OH YAY, the shots change DNA but only in TEST TUBES. Nothing to see here! Oh, don't pay any mind to soft tissues cancers being up...

Oh. You mean crazy misinformation like 'it changes your DNA?'. Like the stuff that's in this well-constructed study?

When do we not get called names for being right?

lol ...

your ' source ' has been deemed predatory.

I will answer for myself as to why I didn't get vaccinated, same answer I have given several times here. I have two autoimmune conditions, one can be pretty life-inhibiting, one is just annoying. Both in remission. I have noticed in years I get flu shots, I might not get the flu, but I'm sicker than ever with everything else. Finally asked my dr about it and she said, yeah, that can happen. Haven't had a flu shot in years and I rarely get viruses or bugs.

So when the Covid shots came out I decided to wait and see what happened. If they turned out to be sterilizing I would have gotten them even at cost to my own health, to protect my family and students. But almost immediately it was clear they were not. My choice was not going to affect anyone else. So then I knew I was not going to get them.

I'm so glad I didn't.
I am truly glad for you and hope you are well. But until studies are conducted and indicate some finding, we dont KNOW. At this point it appears vaccines, including Pizer, have saved literally millions of lives over the years all over the world.

This is terrible, if it holds beyond "test tubes" and in real human bodies.

From the study itself:

in this study, we aim to examine the effect of BNT162b2 on a human liver cell line in vitro and investigate if BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed into DNA through endogenous mechanisms.

(BNT162b2 refers to the Pfizer mRNA shot)

Discussion:

In this study we present evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro......In the current study, we employed a human liver cell line for in vitro investigation. It is worth investigating if the liver cells also present the vaccine-derived SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which could potentially make the liver cells targets for previously primed spike protein reactive cytotoxic T cells. There has been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis [39] after BNT162b2 vaccination. To obtain better understanding of the potential effects of BNT162b2 on liver function, in vivo models are desired for future studies......Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects.

"Genotoxic" generally means cancer.

Right.

Study here:

read about:
MDPI - Wikipedia

and you decide!!

Wild ass guesses aint science. This is the problem with all the crazy anti vaxxer stuff. Make up enough crazy stuff and serach for any possible information that might seem to make it less crazy aint really being right. Just sayin...

I don't care. I could not care LESS.

"Science" masked my five year old students for TWO YEARS.
"Science" put one way stickers on the floor of grocery store aisles
"Science" made people die miserably alone in hospital beds
"Science" said wear a cloth mask or kill grandma....oh wait, those don't work.

The CDC is our new "science". Need I say more?

So really, if you're a scientist, I don't even care. Your profession is discredited.

Read the first line in my OP and tell me what I missed.
In your next post you again repeat, "if true" then you go on to say something like, "and signals indicate it is." is where the antivaxxer jump the shark. For one think what "signals" are you talking about?

I am truly glad for you and hope you are well. But until studies are conducted and indicate some finding, we dont KNOW. At this point it appears vaccines, including Pizer, have saved literally millions of lives over the years all over the world.

At this point, it APPEARS as well that the vaccines cause a whole lot of damage in people who did not need them in the first place.

That's a catastrophe

So really, if you're a scientist, I don't even care. Your profession is discredited.
I dont think you can discredit science. But you go.

So that's the real rub with you, isn't it? Not that you have any real basis for your irrational beliefs, you just didn't like being told what to do... not that most people did those things anyway.

Yup, we did those things... for about two months.

Hell hath no fury like a white person mildly inconvenienced, so then we stopped doing them.

Again, I have to ask, what was the ratio of vaccine to liver cells in this study.

If I soaked liver cells in Miller Lite, would it have the same effect?
I dont think critiquing the study's construction would make much difference in this tread.

I dont think you can discredit science. But you go.

I agree. I have deep respect for science; my scores on college tests were so high in science my counselors pressed me to go into it (no thanks.). But we're not talking about science, where open inquiry and the the opportunity to be wrong and course correct is always on the table.

We're talking about 21st century "SCIENCE" where we all basically did this for two years:

1645880264726.png

Without studies, how did you know?
Modified MRNA affect protein production and thus DNA expression.

Studies like this one showing the effect of RNA on the stability of DNA structures.

Also because of one fact that has been known for many many years.

~3% of our very own DNA is comprised of viruses.

This directly tells me that the viruses that we have come into contact with have affected our code.

We have adopted these viruses into us.

It only makes logical sense.

Forum List

Back