🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Swiss Study: mRNA Alters DNA. And is Genotoxic.

In your next post you again repeat, "if true" then you go on to say something like, "and signals indicate it is." is where the antivaxxer jump the shark. For one think what "signals" are you talking about?

The overseeing medical bodies, in cahoots with the pharma companies, may have a lock over drs, etc. But the insurance companies ALSO have $$$ on the line and they don't play. First, life insurance companies blew the whistle on a huge rise in all-cause mortalities. Then, this from a German health insurance company:

Fully vaxxed for about a year now.... zero long term side effects--like the other billions who are.

OP=Fail.

Heres the part where she cries that she doesn't care what I think.

Oh. So since my case of Covid was very mild, no one died of Covid.

Gosh, that was easy.

In your next post you again repeat, "if true" then you go on to say something like, "and signals indicate it is." is where the antivaxxer jump the shark. For one think what "signals" are you talking about?

And one more: if you want to talk about "signals", I was very skeptical of the exaggerated side effects I saw in a LOT of people from the very beginning. I'm a teacher, so I work with a lot of young people who got the shots. Many of them were so sick from side effects they missed multiple days of work. I had never heard of this, ever--and my kids had all their shots, all their friends did, and most of us had flu shots, etc. When people said, "It means your immune system is working"--I KNEW this was bad. I have autoimmune. I knew a response like this was an OVER response and was bad, bad news.

Science has made terrible errors in the past, and not all of us who see the errors are functional morons

Many other accredited Virologists, Hematologists, and Cytologists during the past two years have come forward with in-depth investigations, discoveries, and autopsies from COVID vaccinated patients, to warn the world that this "government approved vaccine" is interfering with cell structure, and it attacks the most vital organs and literally pulls them apart, starting at the DNA level.

I've posted many of these videos and stories in other forums regarding this.
You can do your own research, as there are thousands of such stories and videos online from these medical professionals.

Many other accredited Virologists, Hematologists, and Cytologists during the past two years have come forward with in-depth investigations, discoveries, and autopsies from COVID vaccinated patients, to warn the world that this "government approved vaccine" is interfering with cell structure, and it attacks the most vital organs and literally pulls them apart, starting at the DNA level.

You can do your own research, as there are thousands of such stories and videos online from these medical professionals.

Embalmers finding veins full of rubbery clots. Of course, this is reported as a side effect of antibodies in Covid infection--but not in the vaccines. Gosh. Knock me over with a feather.

So you cannot really post a reliable study, but there are lots of them, just look? The only reason I even posted on this thread was it used a study that upon scanning appears to be a well constructed study. Usually these threads dont have any study at all. But within a few posts, we went to crazyville anyway. Present real studies that show anti virals are contraindicated and I will happily read them. Again, the evidence out there indicate they are safe and very effective.

I don't care. I could not care LESS.

"Science" masked my five year old students for TWO YEARS.

i'd be more concerned about how yer students feel after having active shooter drills.

"Science" put one way stickers on the floor of grocery store aisles

science also showed the need for traffic lights & double yellow lines.

"Science" made people die miserably alone in hospital beds

because the reality was 3000 people dying daily was 'better' than 6000, 9000, etc etc etc

"Science" said wear a cloth mask or kill grandma....oh wait, those don't work.

with a brand spanking new virus, we learned as we went along.

The CDC is our new "science". Need I say more?

ya, how about the 'source' you started out with is junk science & predatory?

So really, if you're a scientist, I don't even care. Your profession is discredited.

of course you don't.

So you cannot really post a reliable study, but there are lots of them, just look? The only reason I even posted on this thread was it used a study that upon scanning appears to be a well constructed study. Usually these threads dont have any study at all. But within a few posts, we went to crazyville anyway. Present real studies that show anti virals are contraindicated and I will happily read them. Again, the evidence out there indicate they are safe and very effective.

Right, because science is as pure as the driven snow.

Again:

Doctors are not blowing the whistle as they should, but they WILL put in to insurance to get their $$$, you bet. So a German health insurance company noticed a huge uptick in their coding for vaccine side effects and are blowing the whistle. Does that not pass your purity test? People having side effects from a "safe and effective" vaccine so bad they have to see the doctor for it?

Yes? No? Nothing to see here?

suzy LOVES to post 'studies' & articles... but an easy little search ALWAYS finds they are junk science. that's why she never responds to me, i have outed her too many times.

Embalmers finding veins full of rubbery clots. Of course, this is reported as a side effect of antibodies in Covid infection--but not in the vaccines. Gosh. Knock me over with a feather.

Sure, here. The antibodies cause the clotting.

Isn't this what the vaccines do? Produce antibodies on antibodies? Oh wait, I can't know that. It's high minded "science-y" stuff....right. SHUT UP AND TAKE THE POISON, plebe

Wild ass guesses aint science. This is the problem with all the crazy anti vaxxer stuff. Make up enough crazy stuff and serach for any possible information that might seem to make it less crazy aint really being right. Just sayin...

Perhaps if the JAB manufactures would release more information as opposed to hide...

suzy LOVES to post 'studies' & articles... but an easy little search ALWAYS finds they are junk science. that's why she never responds to me, i have outed her too many times.

No, you insult and offer nothing. You're boring, and my experience here is better without you.

Sorry again I clicked "See ignored content". Back to ignore you go. Good luck with your three shots.

insert Capt Picard face palm here.

Please explain to me how the antibodies produced by the Covid infection are dangerous to many people, causing blood clots, but the antibodies produced by not one, not two, but often THREE "vaccines" will not produce the same effect.

I mean, since J&J already did that.

If all you can do is insult and tell me I'm faceplanting, it means the obvious is obvious: there is no explanation. Right.

Saying something critical about science being "pure" is evidence you have zero idea how science works. I was sucked into this thread with an apparently credible study then pummeled with ignorance. Live and learn.

No, you insult and offer nothing.

oh - like the CREDIBLE findings that your sources are junk?

like THAT?

You're boring,

translation: challenging

and my experience here is better without you.

of course - you wanna only hear from those that don't challenge you. you want to stay in the bubble of disinformation cause it makes you feelz good & justified in yer ignorance.

Sorry again I clicked "See ignored content". Back to ignore you go. Good luck with your three shots.

sure, sure. you ignore me ... but i'm not on iggy. you see & read everything i post to you.

we both know it.

Saying something critical about science being "pure" is evidence you have zero idea how science works. I was sucked into this thread with an apparently credible study then pummeled with ignorance. Live and learn.

Please explain how exposing your body with the antibodies three times over is better than having infection antibodies that cause clotting, as seen in the U of M article. A highly esteemed medical institution, the University of Michigan.

Forum List

Back