Swiss to vote on 2,500 franc basic income for every adult

So they just print the money.

What does that do to the value of all the other money?

Oh no, another "inflation is a-comin!" nutcase. Scram, nutcase. Go away. Your predictions have been wrong, so no one is taking you seriously anymore.

I appreciate your acknowledgement that you don't have even the most rudimentary understanding of economics.

QE2 has been a success. The Right's poopy-diaper tantrum about it is now laughable. Their inflation predictions flopped.

Switzerland will be fine if they pass this law, and the money will come from the mint, and inflation will be minimal.

Oh no, another "inflation is a-comin!" nutcase. Scram, nutcase. Go away. Your predictions have been wrong, so no one is taking you seriously anymore.

I appreciate your acknowledgement that you don't have even the most rudimentary understanding of economics.

QE2 has been a success. The Right's poopy-diaper tantrum about it is now laughable. Their inflation predictions flopped.

Switzerland will be fine if they pass this law, and the money will come from the mint, and inflation will be minimal.
...and unicorns will roam the meadows.

Were you in the Weimar Republic in 1920, I'm sure you would have said the same thing.

Get thee a history book.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Were you in the Weimar Republic in 1920, I'm sure you would have said the same thing.

Get thee a history book.

they can't. she does not even know what is Weimar republic and what happened next.
That is not in the memo from the masters to the mouthpieces.

And Obama, The FED Chairman riding the lead pony over the rainbow...:lol:

Get thee a history book.

they can't. she does not even know what is Weimar republic and what happened next.
Indeed. We saw what came next. A 'Messiah in his own Reich rose to take over from the malaise.

Maybe some want to relive history...I personally don't.

Hey, after the predictions like there being WMD in Iraq, cheering Iraqis greeting our troops, inflation from QE2, Obama the one term President, you'd think that conservatives would stop making fools of themselves. But you prove them wrong. Take a hint: Get out of the 'inflation is coming' prediction racket. Your side has been wrong for too long to be taken seriously.

qe2 has been a success. The right's poopy-diaper tantrum about it is now laughable. Their inflation predictions flopped.

hey, after the predictions like there being wmd in iraq, cheering iraqis greeting our troops, inflation from qe2, obama the one term president, you'd think that conservatives would stop making fools of themselves. But you prove them wrong. Take a hint: Get out of the 'inflation is coming' prediction racket. Your side has been wrong for too long to be taken seriously.
deflection noted...

Get thee a history book.

Indeed. We saw what came next. A 'Messiah in his own Reich rose to take over from the malaise.

well.... our home-bred self-proclaimed messiah won't mind the power and the type ;)

well.... our home-bred self-proclaimed messiah won't mind the power and the type ;)
Just look at what he's done in the ME? Shambles...and it's out of hand...

/OT

From their mint.

what happens when the mint gets empty?

When the mint gets empty? What do mean? Why would they not be able to print money when they need it? Would it be empty of ink, paper? I'm not getting your "point".

The Italians tried that after WW2. It took a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread.

Are you really so ignorant that you think a government can print itself out of debt?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Hey, after the predictions like there being WMD in Iraq, cheering Iraqis greeting our troops, inflation from QE2, Obama the one term President, you'd think that conservatives would stop making fools of themselves. But you prove them wrong. Take a hint: Get out of the 'inflation is coming' prediction racket. Your side has been wrong for too long to be taken seriously.
Not seeing a whole lot of your side's predictions coming true.

Just look at what he's done in the ME? Shambles...and it's out of hand...

/OT

he followed his anti-American anti-colonial, anti-Israel marxist teachers and ideas to the core....

what happens when the mint gets empty?

When the mint gets empty? What do mean? Why would they not be able to print money when they need it? Would it be empty of ink, paper? I'm not getting your "point".

The Italians tried that after WW2. It took a wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread.

Are you really so ignorant that you think a government can print itself out of debt?
And besides? It gets the Envirowhacko Tree-huggers upset because the ensuing attack on their buddies...the trees...:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back