Switzerland issues every adult a gun and trains them how to use it: Switzerland has lowest gun-relat

Switzerland also requires private sale background checks.

And....how does that stop mass shootings...since every mass shooter in this country passed one or even many background checks....

And how do background checks stop criminals again? Since a straw buyer can just as easily buy from a private seller as they do from a licensed gun dealer...

Do you engage your brain before you post?

"Switzerland issues every adult a gun and trains them how to use it: Switzerland has lowest gun-relat"

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Switzerland can't be compared to other countries, the United States in particular.

If the problem is gun availability, and they have gun availability, then they can certainly be compared.

The differences and the similarities could be very informational.

"Switzerland issues every adult a gun and trains them how to use it: Switzerland has lowest gun-relat"

Switzerland can't be compared to other countries, the United States in particular.
You fail period. The point is the guns aren't the problem.

Goddamn you're dumb.

Right. It's the type of weapon, the number of rounds they can shoot and the too easy access to them that is the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, actually, it isn't...we have 8 million rifles with detachable magazines.

In 34 years how many people have those types of rifles murdered in mass shootings.... 149. In 34 years.

Knives....how many people did they murder in one year...2014..... 1,567....and every year they murder over 1,000.

Gun availability isn't the problem, as the Swiss prove....it is our thug culture that causes gun murder.....

Or, more precisely, there is an obsession in the Democratic Party and the "US media" for gun control, almost as bad as climate change. No truth is allowed. No facts matter. Emotion emotion emotion. I think these "mass shootings" are mostly staged, as the CT one was...

2agay never heard of busing, or allowing parents to send their child to the public school of their choice!

Busing minority children to majority white schools has been shown to have zero effect on their performance. It has actually shown to have negative physical effects on those children.

As far as school choice goes, Democrats oppose that almost unanimously across the board and fight it at every turn

Or, more precisely, there is an obsession in the Democratic Party and the "US media" for gun control, almost as bad as climate change. No truth is allowed. No facts matter. Emotion emotion emotion. I think these "mass shootings" are mostly staged, as the CT one was...

No, they are not staged. That's just what conspiracy nut jobs believe

You're joking, right?

You're joking, right?
Yeah, I was with him until the last line.

pasted image 0.png

But Britain, France, Australia and Japan can.......I wonder why that is?

Small problem with your facts... Switzerland have the second highest gun related deaths in Europe...

Wow, it's such a lot and 2.68, the highest is suicide :rolleyes-41:

Country Total Method of Calculation Homicides Suicides
Switzerland 3.08 (mixed years) 0.23 (2013) 2.68 (2011)

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide by gun is by far-----BY FAR the most successful way to commit suicide - gun and ammunition buyers should pay a tax on guns and ammunition to pay for the high cost to society of suicide. Or maybe liability insurance on guns and ammunition would be a better method? Or-----or how would you fund mental health services to reduce the incidence of suicide by gun?

I like that part of Swiss gun laws where they reference mandatory military service for ALL males over the age of majority (18) - that would mean, for example, people like me can have weapons and people like Deceitful Donald Trump would have to... see below

Check out Switzerland's gun laws without the legalese here Should America Follow Switzerland’s Gun Rules?

Conclusion
<snip>
Switzerland also has strict gun ownership, registration, carry, and transport rules. Guns must be registered, you need a permit to buy them, you need a permit to transport them (unloaded only, and only from home to the shooting range, armory, etc, no carrying it around freely) and you need a special, hard to get permit to publicly carry them.

But Britain, France, Australia and Japan can.......I wonder why that is?

Small problem with your facts... Switzerland have the second highest gun related deaths in Europe...

Wow, it's such a lot and 2.68, the highest is suicide :rolleyes-41:

Country Total Method of Calculation Homicides Suicides
Switzerland 3.08 (mixed years) 0.23 (2013) 2.68 (2011)

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide by gun is by far-----BY FAR the most successful way to commit suicide - gun and ammunition buyers should pay a tax on guns and ammunition to pay for the high cost to society of suicide. Or maybe liability insurance on guns and ammunition would be a better method? Or-----or how would you fund mental health services to reduce the incidence of suicide by gun?

I like that part of Swiss gun laws where they reference mandatory military service for ALL males over the age of majority (18) - that would mean, for example, people like me can have weapons and people like Deceitful Donald Trump would have to... see below

Check out Switzerland's gun laws without the legalese here Should America Follow Switzerland’s Gun Rules?

Conclusion
<snip>
Switzerland also has strict gun ownership, registration, carry, and transport rules. Guns must be registered, you need a permit to buy them, you need a permit to transport them (unloaded only, and only from home to the shooting range, armory, etc, no carrying it around freely) and you need a special, hard to get permit to publicly carry them.

Are you claiming that mandatory military service is the reason for the high rate of gun ownership/low rate of gun violence?

Conclusion
<snip>

Public carry isn't the problem here, Sport. I know it's hard for a libtard but mass murderers don't much give a shit about permits.

You want to tax gun manufacturers for suicide?

Oh
My
God

LOL!!!!!!

Conclusion
<snip>

Public carry isn't the problem here, Sport. I know it's hard for a libtard but mass murderers don't much give a shit about permits.

You want to tax gun manufacturers for suicide?

Oh
My
God

LOL!!!!!!

ANYTHING to raise the costs of gun ownership.

To the point that it becomes eventually defacto ban of guns.

ANything that advances that, they will say and do.

So, it just naturally follows that if every American was packing a gun every day, there would be virtually no gun deaths.

Rrrrrrriiiiight........

So, it just naturally follows that if every American was packing a gun every day, there would be virtually no gun deaths.

Rrrrrrriiiiight........

No one is claiming that.

BUt you lefties are arguing that the problem driving our high murder rate is easy availability of guns.

Switzerland proves that that is not the case.

Rrrrrrriiiiight........

No one is claiming that.

BUt you lefties are arguing that the problem driving our high murder rate is easy availability of guns.

Well, as long as you are comparing apples to oranges, I will point out that there are probably no guns in Antarctica, and no gun killings, either.

Rrrrrrriiiiight........

No one is claiming that.

Having to join the national guard and train for months is easy access compared to the US? Are you mad?

Forum List

Back