Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

You can continue to deny that patriarchy exists and is enforced in various religions, but this is just denial of reality. Dick-worship goes on around the world, accompanied by superstitions about female biological functioning.

I said, moron, that I was introduced to the RC church when I was an infant, a few weeks old. Shit no. I rejected RC as soon as I was old enough to think. i think the evangelical/southern baptist cults do the same thing; try to enlist girls for sex and penis worship while they are children. I'm a heterosexual. I am attracked to males sexually. But the sex training in spreading and dick-licking and obeying the penis comes from the practices and teachings of these cults, which are patriarchal. They teach worshiping the penis in their churches.

So, you walked away. How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

why do you want to turn heterosexuality, the relations between males and females into a train wreck?Relations between two humans require a lot. Not only a physical attraction (which includes the ability to do move one's body around and do things like dance). I don't think that you mental midgets can think, laugh, or dance.

You claim the Patriarchy exists. You walked away from one.

How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

So you admit that the penis-worship exists.

Why won't you answer the question?

IS IT because there was no punishment at all? Not much power there, if you can just walk away without any cost.

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge that penis worship exists in our institutions and organizations. It's you penis worshipers who run these organizations. I saw the guy from the Southern Baptist cult get interviewed on TV and brag that he was the final decisionmaker in his house, and he has a house vagina who sucks it sand spreads them, because he has the dick. This is not my doing. His words came out of his own mouth. Again, not my doing. His. What a pervert.

So, you walked away. How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

why do you want to turn heterosexuality, the relations between males and females into a train wreck?Relations between two humans require a lot. Not only a physical attraction (which includes the ability to do move one's body around and do things like dance). I don't think that you mental midgets can think, laugh, or dance.

IS IT because there was no punishment at all? Not much power there, if you can just walk away without any cost.

You are the one who refuses to acknowledge that penis worship exists in our institutions and organizations. It's you penis worshipers who run these organizations. I saw the guy from the Southern Baptist cult get interviewed on TV and brag that he was the final decisionmaker in his house, and he has a house vagina who sucks it sand spreads them, because he has the dick. This is not my doing. His words came out of his own mouth. Again, not my doing. His. What a pervert.
No one acknowledges it because it is a silly concept which is on you to prove. You have failed to do so but have failed.

f117240be6789006e62f510ca61c3eda.jpg
Posting memes wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:

Careful. You wouldnt' want to be verbally violent.
I dont live in Switzerland. :rolleyes:

And that makes it right?
It makes you wrong....again. :rolleyes:

In your opinion, is "verbal violence" right or wrong?

Posting memes wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:

And that makes it right?

Depends on the situation. Like most things in life its not an either or proposition.:rolleyes:

You have the choice to be a member of the Church or not.

You can marry a man who wants to be head of the household, or not.

You have the choices to make, and no one is giving you any grief over the choices you make.

Sounds to me, like you are completely free.

No one acknowledges it because it is a silly concept which is on you to prove. You have failed to do so but have failed.

What "silly concept" is this? It exists and happens or it doesn't? Denial is not the same thing as reality. Fundie men act in fundie ways, most of it to subjugate women into sex and spitting out their cursed "children" from their bodies. You sex freaks are all the same.

And that makes it right?

Depends on the situation. Like most things in life its not an either or proposition.:rolleyes:

Funny, the law that is the fucking topic made no such distinction, and you supported it.

What "silly concept" is this? It exists and happens or it doesn't? Denial is not the same thing as reality. Fundie men act in fundie ways, most of it to subjugate women into sex and spitting out their cursed "children" from their bodies. You sex freaks are all the same.
Penis worship. A silly concept.

Much like patriarchy and rape culture on the us.

All myth

Good for Switzerland.
One can hate the bigot, and hate 'laws' regulating speech. Such regulations are always a mistake, and not needed where education is effective.
Why do you say laws regulating speech are a mistake? There are laws and informal rules everywhere that regulate speech. You cant talk at work to your boss a certain way without getting canned. You cant talk to a judge a certain way or you get put in jail for contempt. If a cop doesnt like what or how you speak to him you can get shot.

You are not an educated authority and your word does not make something exist

I've known men that you would call that, and they were not like that. Pretty nice actually.

Good for Switzerland.
One can hate the bigot, and hate 'laws' regulating speech. Such regulations are always a mistake, and not needed where education is effective.
Why do you say laws regulating speech are a mistake? There are laws everywhere that regulate speech. You cant talk at work to your boss a certain way without getting canned. You cant talk to a judge a certain way or you get put in jail for contempt. If a cop doesnt like what or how you speak to him you can get shot.
Wrong.

A boss firing someone for what they say is not based on law breaking

Good for Switzerland.
Why do you say laws regulating speech are a mistake? There are laws and informal rules everywhere that regulate speech. You cant talk at work to your boss a certain way without getting canned. You cant talk to a judge a certain way or you get put in jail for contempt. If a cop doesnt like what or how you speak to him you can get shot.
..."where education is effective."

And that makes it right?

Funny, the law that is the fucking topic made no such distinction, and you supported it.
Of course I support it. They dont have to make the same distinction I did for me to support it. :rolleyes:

Good for Switzerland.
Where is such a place? :laugh:

Good for Switzerland.
Where is such a place? :laugh:
Where these kinds of prejudices have been replaced with clarity of thinking and gratefulness for being.

And that makes it right?

Of course I support it. They dont have to make the same distinction I did for me to support it. :rolleyes:

Of course. Because you support censor ship and jailing people for political reasons.

Of course. Because you support censor ship and jailing people for political reasons.
I definitely support censoring and jailing homophobes and racists that use violent speech. Is that a bad thing to you?

I definitely support censoring and jailing homophobes and racists that use violent speech. Is that a bad thing to you?
Yes because there is no such thing as violent speech

Forum List

Back