Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

I absolutely did and you know I did
I only know you made an ass of yourself because you cant read. :rolleyes:
You know you are projecting because you are too much if a brat to admit you got crushed.
I like when people start proclaiming they won. Its a tell that you know you lost. Now you know that I know you know it too. :)
Except for when the uneducated like you prove it

Yes it does it specifically bans free speech
No it bans violent speech. Again you can think and say what you want as long as its not done in a violent manner. :rolleyes:

"VIOLENT SPEECH"? LOL!!!

f117240be6789006e62f510ca61c3eda.jpg
Yep. Here are the words of the Swiss. Feel free to prove thats not what they said. :rolleyes:

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people. "
-Mathias Reynard
There you go.

Verbal violence does not exist and simply means unwanted expression
The swiss says verbal violence exists. What are you going to do?:)
And they are wrong.

Which is why they are banning free expression

"VIOLENT SPEECH"? LOL!!!

Yep. Here are the words of the Swiss. Feel free to prove thats not what they said. :rolleyes:

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people. "
-Mathias Reynard
There you go.

Exactly.
No, words don't "hurt as much or more than physical violence".

And people who claim they do just want to find a way to prevent people from speaking truth to power.
Your opinion has nothing to do with the truth. Thats why they call it an opinion. :)
That was fact not opinion
No that was an opinion. You dont get to construct a value system for everyone else to tell them what hurts more. You aren't smart enough for starters. :rolleyes:

No it bans violent speech. Again you can think and say what you want as long as its not done in a violent manner. :rolleyes:

"VIOLENT SPEECH"? LOL!!!

-Mathias Reynard
There you go.

And they are wrong.

So if they are wrong why do courts all over this nation take children away from parents that are verbally violent?:rolleyes:

No ass clown. its about a country that criminalized discrimination and violent hate speech. Cant you read idiot?

"Switzerland has voted to make it illegal to be homophobic or discriminate against anyone in the LGBTQ community. "
Wrong.

No where does it state anything about violence.

It is in fact about ideological suppression of free expression and nothing more.
It's their country and their call, is it not?

But...I see your point...if one person isn't allowed to be racist, sexist, and homophobic are any of us truly free?
It doesnt disallow any of that. It criminalizes action. You can think whatever you want as long as its not voiced in a violent manner.

-Mathias Reynard
There you go.

Exactly.
No, words don't "hurt as much or more than physical violence".

And people who claim they do just want to find a way to prevent people from speaking truth to power.
Your opinion has nothing to do with the truth. Thats why they call it an opinion. :)
That was fact not opinion
No that was an opinion. You dont get to construct a value system for everyone else to tell them what hurts more. You aren't smart enough for starters. :rolleyes:
It was fact.

Words are not violent and no one has the right to protection from hurt feelings.

"VIOLENT SPEECH"? LOL!!!

-Mathias Reynard
There you go.

And they are wrong.

So if they are wrong why do courts all over this nation take children away from parents that are verbally violent?:rolleyes:
They do not

Wrong.

No where does it state anything about violence.

It is in fact about ideological suppression of free expression and nothing more.

But...I see your point...if one person isn't allowed to be racist, sexist, and homophobic are any of us truly free?
It doesnt disallow any of that. It criminalizes action. You can think whatever you want as long as its not voiced in a violent manner.

Posting memes wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:

Posting meme wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:
It was underscoresing what a massive fool you have been

Good for Switzerland.
I understand you'll be moving there.

Why not? It has one of the highest standards of living in Europe.

Cuckoo? Switzerland offers Europe's best living standards
Good for the lay a bouts who live there. They have no Army to support so they can have a Commie Government. The also keep the old Germany gold taken from the Jews, and artwork that was stolen by Hitler. They loved being mutual with everyone in WWII.

Posting meme wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:
Says the clown that pretends there is no such thing as verbal violence. :rolleyes:

Says the clown that pretends there is no such thing as verbal violence. :rolleyes:
There is not and that is fact.

Posting memes wont make you less wrong. It only highlights how pathetic your opinion was from conception. :rolleyes:

Careful. You wouldnt' want to be verbally violent.

But we are discussing what is happening today. The Roman Catholic, Southern Baptist, the other "Christian" cults, all of the "Christian" penis-worshipers, and the penis-worshipers from the other religions, including all the way to Hindus and Muslims, are still at worshiping the beef until the present day. This is ongoing.
And female only colleges worship the pussy

Yes private organizations have membership rules you do not approve of but they do not prove or support the idiotic feminist myth of patriarchy.

Well it's good have some of the western countries that still have monarchies change the rule that a person born to a certain ranking in the line of succession to the throne has to be a male, it still exists. With your "private organizations," how come I was drafted into the Roman Catholic organization as an infant and I was indoctrinated into it when I was under ten years of age? I was indoctrinated into penis worship.

At the bottom of the whole thing: explain penis worship.
Most Women ( and some gay men ) love dick. And there is nothing wrong with that.

If you or anyone else is Catholic it is by free choice

Once again none of your examples proves or supports the feminist myth of patriarchy.

You can continue to deny that patriarchy exists and is enforced in various religions, but this is just denial of reality. Dick-worship goes on around the world, accompanied by superstitions about female biological functioning.

I said, moron, that I was introduced to the RC church when I was an infant, a few weeks old. Shit no. I rejected RC as soon as I was old enough to think. i think the evangelical/southern baptist cults do the same thing; try to enlist girls for sex and penis worship while they are children. I'm a heterosexual. I am attracked to males sexually. But the sex training in spreading and dick-licking and obeying the penis comes from the practices and teachings of these cults, which are patriarchal. They teach worshiping the penis in their churches.

So, you walked away. How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

why do you want to turn heterosexuality, the relations between males and females into a train wreck?Relations between two humans require a lot. Not only a physical attraction (which includes the ability to do move one's body around and do things like dance). I don't think that you mental midgets can think, laugh, or dance.

I dont live in Switzerland. :rolleyes:

And female only colleges worship the pussy

Yes private organizations have membership rules you do not approve of but they do not prove or support the idiotic feminist myth of patriarchy.

Well it's good have some of the western countries that still have monarchies change the rule that a person born to a certain ranking in the line of succession to the throne has to be a male, it still exists. With your "private organizations," how come I was drafted into the Roman Catholic organization as an infant and I was indoctrinated into it when I was under ten years of age? I was indoctrinated into penis worship.

Most Women ( and some gay men ) love dick. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Once again none of your examples proves or supports the feminist myth of patriarchy.

You can continue to deny that patriarchy exists and is enforced in various religions, but this is just denial of reality. Dick-worship goes on around the world, accompanied by superstitions about female biological functioning.

I said, moron, that I was introduced to the RC church when I was an infant, a few weeks old. Shit no. I rejected RC as soon as I was old enough to think. i think the evangelical/southern baptist cults do the same thing; try to enlist girls for sex and penis worship while they are children. I'm a heterosexual. I am attracked to males sexually. But the sex training in spreading and dick-licking and obeying the penis comes from the practices and teachings of these cults, which are patriarchal. They teach worshiping the penis in their churches.

So, you walked away. How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

why do you want to turn heterosexuality, the relations between males and females into a train wreck?Relations between two humans require a lot. Not only a physical attraction (which includes the ability to do move one's body around and do things like dance). I don't think that you mental midgets can think, laugh, or dance.

You claim the Patriarchy exists. You walked away from one.

How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

And that makes it right?

So you admit that the penis-worship exists.

So you admit that the penis-worship exists.

Why won't you answer the question?

IS IT because there was no punishment at all? Not much power there, if you can just walk away without any cost.

And that makes it right?
It makes you wrong....again. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back