Switzerland votes to criminalize homophobia and hate speech

Since the so-called OP doesn't like something they did. You know..."If I don't like you, you're a 'commie'." Regardless of reality.
`
This is 2018. The only people that use the word commie or communist (outside of historical context) are your anachronistic old people and, well, people who don't know any better.

There are still plenty of people who believe in that shit. And are willing to fight for it.

This article is about a western nation, who just criminalized having the wrong thoughts.

Your dismissal of this, is not reasonable.
No ass clown. its about a country that criminalized discrimination and violent hate speech. Cant you read idiot?

"Switzerland has voted to make it illegal to be homophobic or discriminate against anyone in the LGBTQ community. "
Wrong.

No where does it state anything about violence.

It is in fact about ideological suppression of free expression and nothing more.
It's their country and their call, is it not?

But...I see your point...if one person isn't allowed to be racist, sexist, and homophobic are any of us truly free?

Since the so-called OP doesn't like something they did. You know..."If I don't like you, you're a 'commie'." Regardless of reality.
`
This is 2018. The only people that use the word commie or communist (outside of historical context) are your anachronistic old people and, well, people who don't know any better.

There are still plenty of people who believe in that shit. And are willing to fight for it.

This article is about a western nation, who just criminalized having the wrong thoughts.

No ass clown. its about a country that criminalized discrimination and violent hate speech. Cant you read idiot?

"Switzerland has voted to make it illegal to be homophobic or discriminate against anyone in the LGBTQ community. "
Wrong.

It is in fact about ideological suppression of free expression and nothing more.
Sure it does dummy. Learn how to read.

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people. "
There is no such thing as verbal violence

`

Wrong.

But...I see your point...if one person isn't allowed to be racist, sexist, and homophobic are any of us truly free?
It doesnt disallow any of that. It criminalizes action. You can think whatever you want as long as its not voiced in a violent manner.

`

Wrong.

And we can criticize their draconian laws as much as euro trash criticizes us.

Correct it is a human right to be racist or sexist or homophobic.

`

Wrong.

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people. "
You better tell the Swiss then. Your opinion doesnt really carry much weight with them I'm guessing. :rolleyes:

`

Wrong.

It doesnt disallow any of that. It criminalizes action. You can think whatever you want as long as its not voiced in a violent manner.
Wrong it criminalizes voices which are non violent

Wrong.

You better tell the Swiss then. Your opinion doesnt really carry much weight with them I'm guessing. :rolleyes:
I'm telling you because you are a fucking fool who defends totalitarianism.

`

Wrong.

Yes it does it specifically bans free speech

Wrong.

Wrong idiot. :rolleyes:

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people."
-Mathias Reynard

No I do not as we we're discussing the present not the past.

Oppression in history does not prove it today

But we are discussing what is happening today. The Roman Catholic, Southern Baptist, the other "Christian" cults, all of the "Christian" penis-worshipers, and the penis-worshipers from the other religions, including all the way to Hindus and Muslims, are still at worshiping the beef until the present day. This is ongoing.
And female only colleges worship the pussy

Yes private organizations have membership rules you do not approve of but they do not prove or support the idiotic feminist myth of patriarchy.

Well it's good have some of the western countries that still have monarchies change the rule that a person born to a certain ranking in the line of succession to the throne has to be a male, it still exists. With your "private organizations," how come I was drafted into the Roman Catholic organization as an infant and I was indoctrinated into it when I was under ten years of age? I was indoctrinated into penis worship.

At the bottom of the whole thing: explain penis worship.
Most Women ( and some gay men ) love dick. And there is nothing wrong with that.

If you or anyone else is Catholic it is by free choice

Once again none of your examples proves or supports the feminist myth of patriarchy.

You can continue to deny that patriarchy exists and is enforced in various religions, but this is just denial of reality. Dick-worship goes on around the world, accompanied by superstitions about female biological functioning.

I said, moron, that I was introduced to the RC church when I was an infant, a few weeks old. Shit no. I rejected RC as soon as I was old enough to think. i think the evangelical/southern baptist cults do the same thing; try to enlist girls for sex and penis worship while they are children. I'm a heterosexual. I am attracked to males sexually. But the sex training in spreading and dick-licking and obeying the penis comes from the practices and teachings of these cults, which are patriarchal. They teach worshiping the penis in their churches.

So, you walked away. How did the power of the Patriarchy manifest in your punishment?

Wrong.

No it bans violent speech. Again you can think and say what you want as long as its not done in a violent manner. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

"The law criminalizes "physical violence" and "verbal violence" against LGBT people."
Wrong liar it criminizes free speech

Wrong.

No it bans violent speech. Again you can think and say what you want as long as its not done in a violent manner. :rolleyes:
It bans any speech deemed wrong thought and you ar denying that proven fact liar

Wrong.

It bans any speech deemed wrong thought and you ar denying that proven fact liar
Show us where bans any speech thought "wrong". I already proved it only banned violent speech. Thats the term they used. :rolleyes:

Wrong.

Prove it idiot.

Show us where bans any speech thought "wrong". I already proved it only banned violent speech. Thats the term they used. :rolleyes:
You are a liar as violent speech does not exist and the purpose of such terms means any unacceptable speech as the op link proves

Basically all the law does is add sexual orientation and gender orientation to laws against discriminating against race, ethnicity, and religious affiliation.

Vers une loi suisse contre l’homophobie

"Currently, only incitement to hatred or discrimination against a person or group of persons on the basis of their "racial, ethnic or religious" affiliation was criminalized - up to 3 years' imprisonment or a fine. Provided that the Council of States follows the lower house, "sexual orientation" and "gender identity" should now be added to the list. "

Prove it idiot.

Prove it idiot.
I did prove it making you my bitch

Forum List

Back