🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
The Constitution says State legislatures make election laws. That is what matters.
That’s not exactly what it says.
Well, maybe in 2022. Florida and Texas Governers should shut down the count centres in the wee hours, and keep Democrat observers out. Let the NRA take charge of the count.
I'm sure you'd be just fine with that.

The Constitution says State legislatures make election laws. That is what matters.
Well, maybe in 2022. Florida and Texas Governers should shut down the count centres in the wee hours, and keep Democrat observers out. Let the NRA take charge of the count.
Observers weren’t kept out. I don’t have a problem with election officials calling it a night. I’d prefer the people aren’t overworked and stressed. Fewer mistakes.

Sorry, I’m just not so irrational.

And there were hundreds of them.

Over 1,500 sworn eyewitness accounts.
Did y’all ever bother to read any of them? They’re worse than you think. Few of them actually allege fraud. Mostly just who assume there was fraud because they didn’t understand what was going on.

The fact that there were so many of these is actually really bad given how few are relevant or true. It shows that allegations of fraud aren’t based on reality, but based on the desire to fulfill a narrative they were coached to believe before the election even happened.
I saw a few of them give evidence in front of some sassy black democrat women. Phillie, I do believe.
They were very convincing and offered to give evidence under threat of jail.
One of the sassy, black politicians then went on Twitter issuing sinister death threats against Trump voters.
That's a Helluva democracy you're exporting to the world.

Observers weren’t kept out. I don’t have a problem with election officials calling it a night. I’d prefer the people aren’t overworked and stressed. Fewer mistakes.

You are showing your ignorance.
They didn't "call it a night".
Show me an image of Republican observers close enough to the counting table to view the count.
Just one image.

Did y’all ever bother to read any of them? They’re worse than you think. Few of them actually allege fraud. Mostly just who assume there was fraud because they didn’t understand what was going on.

The fact that there were so many of these is actually really bad given how few are relevant or true. It shows that allegations of fraud aren’t based on reality, but based on the desire to fulfill a narrative they were coached to believe before the election even happened.
I saw a few of them give evidence in front of some sassy black democrat women. Phillie, I do believe.
They were very convincing and offered to give evidence under threat of jail.
One of the sassy, black politicians then went on Twitter issuing sinister death threats against Trump voters.
That's a Helluva democracy you're exporting to the world.
What the hell are you even talking about?

You are showing your ignorance.
They didn't "call it a night".
Show me an image of Republican observers close enough to the counting table to view the count.
Just one image.
Yes, they just called it a night.
1616628576427.jpeg

Section 1. Equal protection under the law.
It’s not. As long as everyone has to follow the same rules in a state, there is no violation.
The rules must be legislated.
There’s always details that are left to the election boards and administration to sort out. No legislature makes a law for everything.

Obviously.
The constitution stipulates that any election rules changes must go through the state legislature.
PA didn’t do this. Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year.

Dominion machines didn't pull tens of thousands of ballots out from under a table in Fulton County.

Dominion machines didn't make two trips to TCF Center to drop off scores of thousands of fake "absentee" ballots in Wayne County.

Dominion machines didn't make similar drops of fraudulent ballots in Milwaukee County and illegally harvest tens of thousands of ballots from nursing homes.

Dominion machines didn't truck at least 100,000 fake "absentee" ballots from Bethpage NY to Lancaster PA.

Dominion machines didn't tabulate over 100,000 votes more than ballots cast in PA and 78,000 more votes than ballots cast in NV.
Good because none of those things happened. You were lied to, by Trump and Powell.

Powell just admitted she lied to you...

There is no evidence of fraud, just fake fabricated claims of fraud that didn't hold up in court.
There was no day in Court.
Not one witness or whistle blower was approached by the FBI or police. And there were hundreds of them. Nobody took as much as a statement, apart from the one incident when the FBI asked a man to "unthink" what he was thinking.
That is a 100% LIE.

Several courts heard the fake evidence and all these courts (some with Trump appointed judges) said there was no credible evidence.

To say there was no day in court is a complete lie. Here is proof right here, these are all the judges statements after they heard the evidence:

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

AND now Sydney Powell has said there is no voter fraud.
2 months later and nobody has been able to present valid evidence of fraud.
There was no fraud, you gullible retards will believe any lie Trump tells you. You people believed pizza-gate, the most insane illogical fake scandal ever.

2 months later and they still have not presented any real and credible evidence of fraud.

These dumb fucks will believe any lie Trump tells them.
They believed Pizza-gate, enough said...

It’s not. As long as everyone has to follow the same rules in a state, there is no violation.
There’s always details that are left to the election boards and administration to sort out. No legislature makes a law for everything.

Obviously.
The constitution stipulates that any election rules changes must go through the state legislature.
PA didn’t do this. Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year.
It doesn’t say that. It says the manner of the election is determined by the legislature. That’s not the same thing.

I am with Oddball on this one. So what if no evidence has been presented, and the lady herself has admitted she shouldn't be taken seriously be other human beings...the election was stolen and it was stolen bigtime. This is just another tactic by the media to smear Liberal agenda all over the walls and windows of the room, except their agenda smells like crap and not freedom.

Obviously.
The US Supreme court ruled everything was all gravy, case closed...

Besides that, even if they USC didn't rule properly that still doesn't change anything at all in anyway...

I am with Oddball on this one. So what if no evidence has been presented, and the lady herself has admitted she shouldn't be taken seriously be other human beings...the election was stolen and it was stolen bigtime. This is just another tactic by the media to smear Liberal agenda all over the walls and windows of the room, except their agenda smells like crap and not freedom.
Except Powell admitted there was no fraud...
And 2 months later nobody has been able to present credible evidence of fraud.
Basically you are just a pathetic faggot bitch, too much of a baby to admit Trump lost... Just like a sucka ass bitch.

Except Powell admitted there was no fraud...
And 2 months later nobody has been able to present credible evidence of fraud.
Basically you are just a pathetic faggot bitch, too much of a baby to admit Trump lost... Just like a sucka ass bitch.
I said it at the time, but I'll say it again. Powell, Trump, Giuliani, these guys think their followers are idiots to believe this stuff.

And here Powell is doing us the favor of putting it in writing before a judge to prove I was right.

Oh yea it does. Plenary power belongs to State legislatures.
I wouldn't say Plenary power. The constitution makes stipulations about what legislatures can and can't do. After all, the constitution guarantees all states will have a republican form of government.

The constitution says states have the power to determine the manner of appointment of their electors. That word "manner" means a lot, but it doesn't mean that every single little detail about how an election is run belongs to the state legislature.

Oh yea it does. Plenary power belongs to State legislatures.
I wouldn't say Plenary power. The constitution makes stipulations about what legislatures can and can't do. After all, the constitution guarantees all states will have a republican form of government.

The constitution says states have the power to determine the manner of appointment of their electors. That word "manner" means a lot, but it doesn't mean that every single little detail about how an election is run belongs to the state legislature.
You do not need to say it. The Constitution does.
but it doesn't mean that every single little detail about how an election is run belongs to the state legislature.
A judge in Arizona says differently. He/she said the legislature should and can see everything. An article has been posted proving that.

Forum List

Back