🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sydney Powell's "Excuse" puts the BIG LIE of election fraud to rest...

Can you admit election fraud is a lie?

• Yes

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
It is over, there was no election fraud, and no evidence of fraud.

FUCK YOU. I'm still waiting for you to go one on one with me in Structured Debate, no BS, no excuses, no games, and as I put up nearly 100 documented confirmed cases of gross impropriety, item by item you put up the evidence and documentation disproving it all.

FUCK YOU. I'm still waiting for you to go one on one with me in Structured Debate, no BS, no excuses, no games, and as I put up nearly 100 documented confirmed cases of gross impropriety, item by item you put up the evidence and documentation disproving it all.
All your so called "evidence" is just fabricated fake news.
Sydney Powell just admitted, she was lying, there was no fraud.
Judge after saw all the fake fabricated evidence Giuliani and other Trump lawyers presented before them and every single one rejected the fake evidence.
2 months later nobody has come forward with any real evidence that has been deemed credible.
Only gullible sucka ass bitches believe the fabricated BIG LIE, because you are too much of a baby, to lose with dignity.
It is over, there was no election fraud, and no evidence of fraud, and any claims of fraud are a total lie.

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “
did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "
present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

Last edited:
These Trump Humpers think they DESERVE to have Trump win so any result other than that HAS to be false.

total delusion

And Sidney Kraken put the nail in that
Trump won.
Your refusal to allow observers and audits is proof enough for me.
No real and credible source has ever said there were no observers or audits. That is another Trump lie.
2 months later nobody has come forward with any real evidence that has been deemed credible.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will come to believe it."
-Goebbels

Any yet you can't show where ONE of the election fraud items is not true.

I have everything I know verifiable and documented.

But when someone like you repeatedly makes a 100% contrary claim unable to support ANYTHING you state with a shred of actual, documented proof, we call it

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

They made it up.
Powell made it up.
Trump made it up.

And you dumb fucks believed it...

"No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact"

This could be the most ridiculous excuse in the history of excuses, but either way she has said it. NO FRAUD.

Amen! They should all be prosecuted and serve prison time!

1616644168098.png

Oh, it gets gooder and gooder over there at Branch Trumpidian.

Alongside those four mokes poster Lakhota illustrates above ---Trump, Krakenpot, Tucker Carlson, and Tucker the Mayor.....we have their colleague, peer, an amplifier of their messaging, Alex Jones himself. The darling of the RWNJ Media-sphere. And speaker at the Trump motivational-scrum on January 6th in front of the White House just before.......well, just before you know what happened.

Here's a headline and link from the Washington Post:

"Alex Jones should not be taken seriously, according to Alex Jones’s lawyers"
"When Donald Trump called in to Alex Jones's radio show, during the Republican presidential primary, he told the host known as a leading 9/11 “truther” that his reputation is “amazing.”

But when someone like you repeatedly makes a 100% contrary claim unable to support ANYTHING you state with a shred of actual, documented proof, we call it

TOTAL BULLSHIT.
The courts have shown all of them to be not true.

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

You can't find a credible person to say your fake fabricated evidence is true. You are just passing around fake evidence trying to act like it is fact when it is bullshit. Nobody credible has said there is even a shred of evidence to suggest fraud, even Sydney Powell has said its a lie.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will come to believe it."
-Goebbels

Indeed.

So why won't the states open up their doors and allow for audits?

If they have nothing to hide ...

There is no overturning the election, imho.
What's done is done.

Election Integrity is needed and should be wanted by all citizens of the US, period

-Goebbels

Indeed.

Here's a headline and link from the Washington Post:

"Alex Jones should not be taken seriously, according to Alex Jones’s lawyers"
"When Donald Trump called in to Alex Jones's radio show, during the Republican presidential primary, he told the host known as a leading 9/11 “truther” that his reputation is “amazing.”

What does an article from 2017 have to do with elections?

The Constitution says State legislatures make election laws. That is what matters.
That’s not exactly what it says.
Well, maybe in 2022. Florida and Texas Governers should shut down the count centres in the wee hours, and keep Democrat observers out. Let the NRA take charge of the count.
I'm sure you'd be just fine with that.
Observers weren’t kept out. I don’t have a problem with election officials calling it a night. I’d prefer the people aren’t overworked and stressed. Fewer mistakes.

Sorry, I’m just not so irrational.

The trump people don't realize that if you don't let people sleep, they can't do their job correctly.

It really doesn't matter what those stupid people say or think.

The honest and true fact is all of the election fraud accusations are nothing but a huge load of BS.

It's nothing but a lie that even one of the liars who spewed them are now saying it's all a lie.

Thanks AFrench2

Good, good! A forensic audit ...that's what I'm talking about!
Previous documents obtained by The Associated Press showed Fann intended to recount "at least" 550,000 ballots.
The recount hasn't started yet.

November 30, 2020 it's a recount, not an audit. Let's try that again.

Hundreds of Republican, Democratic and nonpartisan municipal and county clerks from more than 1,300 local jurisdictions participated in the audit. They hand counted more than 18,000 ballots that were randomly selected throughout the state.

I stipulated ...
18,000 votes is not opening the doors.

^^^ another recount, not an audit.

Let's open the doors!

TOTAL BULLSHIT.
The bullshit lies in you trying to put the onus of proof on anybody but yourself. You have to prove your case, we don't have to disprove it.

It's like claiming god exists because nobody's able to disprove it. Its simply not how it works.

Give specific claims of voter fraud. Claims that aren't just thruthfull but also consequential enough to alter the result. I simply haven't seen any even close to that. Neither have the courts.

-Goebbels

Indeed.

There is no overturning the election, imho.
What's done is done.

Election Integrity is needed and should be wanted by all citizens of the US, period
Maybe because it costs money, their is no credible assertions being made that have the potential to change the outcome, and as previous audits have proved which have been called when it was capable of changing sometging, no amount of audits would change the perception of those that still believe in the election being stolen.

Yes election integrity should be wanted by everybody, so should the desire to have elections that have the biggest percentage of eligible voters participating. When election integrity claims are used as a justification to limit the latter it becomes problematic.

The only election that will have 0 voter fraud is the one you don't have. The question you have to ask is if the cases of voter fraud are problematic enough to change the election results.

Section 1. Equal protection under the law.
It’s not. As long as everyone has to follow the same rules in a state, there is no violation.
The rules must be legislated.
There’s always details that are left to the election boards and administration to sort out. No legislature makes a law for everything.

Obviously.
The constitution stipulates that any election rules changes must go through the state legislature.
PA didn’t do this. Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year.
It doesn’t say that. It says the manner of the election is determined by the legislature. That’s not the same thing.
But it is the same thing. Read what you wrote.
No honest person would accept the numbers of this election. An audit was warranted but not granted due to bias and/or fear of reprisal.
Ox-Bow election.
It’s not. Method and means are not quite the same.

The numbers are legitimate. The people who don’t want to accept them merely can’t come to terms with losing.
The numbers are suspicious to say the least. Only dishonest people believe otherwise.
When you decided before the election that Trump won, then any number that doesn’t result in that outcome would seem suspicious.

That doesn’t mean it is.
My interpretation is rooted in results and figures.
Anyone who doesn’t question the veracity of the 2020 election is dishonest.

Left wing judges and non-left wing judges refused to consider any cases. The non-left wing judges due to fear of attack by democrat fascists who destroyed cities all year..........Only dishonest people believe otherwise.

T'is well plowed ground, poster Markwees.

But, if you wanna saddle that worn horse up again......let's go.
Saddle up.

You say---'left wing judges refused, non-left wing judge were fearful'.
OK.
We say, -------Prove it.

Don't just come on to a internet chatroom under a fake name and whine anonymously.
So prove it.
Show us all that you know what you are talking about.

Or, better yet, show us that you have done something about it. Gone to the FBI. Or even to your state's election officials.
If you haven't done that.....well, you ain't a real patriotic American.
After all, you know it was crooked but are timid to go to bat for America and for Don Trump?

Some may say.
Why don’t you challenge my post.

Forum List

Back