Sympathy for the Devil?

29lk30n.jpg
I dont see anyone getting beaten. Is that from Abu Ghraib?

If American prisoners were beaten and waterboarded, the idiots on this forum who don't think that is torture would quickly see the light.

But then they have a backup response to that. It is what I call the "Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi" gambit. The moral slippery slope that says it is okay to torture prisoners as long as we don't torture or mutilate them in quite the same fashion as the other guys do.

Sheer insanity we are seeing here. Sheer insanity.
Since when are we beating the terrorists you weep over? I didn't quite see that in the report.
That's because you didn't read the report. This is what I call "willful blindness." You didn't see it because you are making sure you don't.

el6zqb.jpg
2m2xnqf.jpg
Quote the relevnt section.
No problem:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/09/world/cia-torture-report-document.html?_r=0

25k1jsp.jpg

244p9h3.jpg

des9rc.jpg

Terrorists behead prisoners after they really do torture them. No waterboarding just real torture.

When captured by us they are treated with kid gloves. Those at Gitmo have more than they have ever had in their lives. Yep. Torture was done to all three of em. LMAO
See? There it is.

It's okay as long as we don't beat or torture them in quite the same fashion as the other guys. Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi.

Terrorists behead prisoners after they really do torture them. No waterboarding just real torture.

When captured by us they are treated with kid gloves. Those at Gitmo have more than they have ever had in their lives. Yep. Torture was done to all three of em. LMAO
See? There it is.

It's okay as long as we don't beat or torture them in quite the same fashion as the other guys. Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi.

Waterboarding is a long way from beating or torturing and beheading.

The terrorists already consider we Americans as soft and foolish. I'm sure they don't consider waterboarding any more torturous than I do.

Now beheading thats the ticket in their book.

So you see? You can find evidence of beatings and much more if...you know...you LOOK!

el6zqb.jpg

Waterboarding IS torture, you dumb sick fuck.

It was a matter of US policy that waterboarding is torture...until the Führer Bush came along. We sentenced a Japanese officer from WWII to hard labor for waterboarding prisoners.

The thread is about torture. So if you are making this connection, we are no better than ISIS! RIght.

Get it right just once. No one is giving sympathy to anyone. Its about who has higher standards.
Obviously you have no standards other than slip into the gutter with the rest of the snipes.
TY!

So the Dems, trying to deflect from Obama's unmitigated record of failure and disaster, are once again beating the dead horse of Bush-era interrogations. You'd think 6 years of this crap would be enough.
Does anyone else here just find themselves unable to garner sympathy for the likes of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his pals in the face of such horrors as being fed Ensure? Compare what we did to what they would have done to Americans given half the chance and I just fail to be outraged.
So you're arguing that a nation that murders 1.3 million babies a year can establish a moral high ground?

You've clearly never been beaten in your life. Besides which you were asked for evidence that anyone was beaten. A link would also be nice.
I provided a link and several cites from the link.

Jesus. You really do have your eyes clamped shut, don't you.

Slaps, beatings, wallings, shackling a prisoner in a standing position until the prisoner required medical treatment, and then pumping the prisoner full of blood thinners to make him able to stand in a shackled position even longer.

It's all there. RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE, willfully blind monkey.

Let's go all the way with this. And poisoning the aquifer and the atmosphere with industrial waste is setting a high standard.
And looking down on the less fortunate and the sick and those with mental illness need to be pushed aside for the high and mighty like yourself.

Get it right just once. No one is giving sympathy to anyone. Its about who has higher standards.
Obviously you have no standards other than slip into the gutter with the rest of the snipes.
TY!

So the Dems, trying to deflect from Obama's unmitigated record of failure and disaster, are once again beating the dead horse of Bush-era interrogations. You'd think 6 years of this crap would be enough.
Does anyone else here just find themselves unable to garner sympathy for the likes of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his pals in the face of such horrors as being fed Ensure? Compare what we did to what they would have done to Americans given half the chance and I just fail to be outraged.
So you're arguing that a nation that murders 1.3 million babies a year can establish a moral high ground?

The United States tortured prisoners. If you deny this, then you are one sick Nazi fuck. There is nothing more to say to you assholes. Just keep sucking off your totalitarian friends, but know you are exposing your true selves to the world.

What would Jesus do? I thought Christians were supposed to try to act like Jesus. LOL!

I do believe I recognize some screen names here, that are from the religious forum.

It was a matter of US policy that waterboarding is torture...until the Führer Bush came along. We sentenced a Japanese officer from WWII to hard labor for waterboarding prisoners.

havin

I don't consider it torture you dumber foolish fuck.

Having your fingernails pulled out, your balls hooked up to a car battery, being beaten with barbed wire now thats torture.

Enduring what McCain endured. Thats torture. Not the fear of drowning which is all waterboarding does.

Your a fool and an asshole.

Those who died as a result of terrorist attacks HAVE died holding a moral high ground.

It is amazing to see rock ribbed Conservatives using moral relativism and a total lack of ethics right out in the open! Usually those qualities are masked and obfuscated. But not when it comes to torture! Nope! the Conservatives show their true colors, and those colors are absolutely not American colors in the least.
What moral high ground did the victims at the Towers occupy? They were innocent people who unfortunately happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There was nothing moral about their deaths,
There is no moral relativsm here. There is an issue of dealing with a very determined fanatical enemy and trying to foil his plans.
Torture means we're adopting the morals of our enemies. And that means we are surrendering the moral high ground. We have fought other foes, just as ruthless as Al Qeida. But we did not adopt their morality as a paradigm for defeating them. Only people with ambiguous morals in the first place could support abandoning our own morality for that of the enemy. Therefore, those who argue that Al Qeida is immoral therefore we must be immoral too are, in fact, practicing moral relativism.
You seem to be having trouble with this.
Let's start simply: how do you define torture?
Using physical pain as a means of interrogation. Cruel and unusual punishment. Pretty clear cut.
That would include handcuffing people during questioning. Which is standard procedure in most police departments.
And that is totally unrelated to cruel and unusual punishment.
You'll have to try again.
Handcuff are not necessarily a means of inducing pain during an interrogation. Do you think handcuff and water boarding are the same thing? You'll have to try again.

What would Jesus do? I thought Christians were supposed to try to act like Jesus. LOL!

I do believe I recognize some screen names here, that are from the religious forum.

Republicans think anything less than crucifixion is not torture

Jesus took it....Why can't you?

Forum List

Back