Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's those darn barrel bombs again.

Syria accused of indiscriminate aerial attacks
Thursday, February 26, 2015
BasharAssadSerious_large.jpg

Michelle Nichols, United Nations

Syrian government troops carried out hundreds of indiscriminate aerial attacks in the past year, most with barrel bombs, in defiance of a United Nations Security Council demand to stop, a US rights group said, calling for a UN arms embargo.

The barrel bombs, containers packed with explosives and projectiles that are dropped from helicopters, have killed thousands of civilians, Human Rights Watch said, adding that Syrian forces had carried out at least 1,450 air attacks in south-western Daraa and northern Aleppo in the past 11 months.

Continue reading at:

Syria accused of indiscriminate aerial attacks Irish Examiner?

And ironcross will not comprehend that his saint could ever do such a thing or that he is not beloved by so many Syrians

And ironcross will not comprehend that his saint could ever do such a thing or that he is not beloved by so many Syrians
After I showed you that "barrel bombs" are FABs in the truth, you still keep talking of "barrel bombs". Beside that, any mean is ok when it is about to fight terrorists.
As SOHR-dependent propagandist, you want to believe that there are civilians in the buildings that are occupied by your beloved terrorists. But the civilians flee your "rebels" as soon as they are in sight.

After I showed you that "barrel bombs" are FABs in the truth, you still keep talking of "barrel bombs". Beside that, any mean is ok when it is about to fight terrorists.
As SOHR-dependent propagandist, you want to believe that there are civilians in the buildings that are occupied by your beloved terrorists. But the civilians flee your "rebels" as soon as they are in sight.

Assad might plead innocent but everyone else in the world know he is using barrel bombs against civilians and has been doing so for a long time.

Assad might plead innocent but everyone else in the world know he is using barrel bombs against civilians and has been doing so for a long time.
Everyone in the world "knows" it? Almost 7 billion eyewitnesses or bogus terrorist SOHR propaganda?

Everyone in the world "knows" it? Almost 7 billion eyewitnesses or bogus terrorist SOHR propaganda?

I can´t see civilians.
Where are you by the why when your FSA/Nusra terrorists commit their crimes? Where are you fucking terrorist cocksucker when the terrorists commit their crimes, fucking hypocrite?

Syria New Spate of Barrel Bomb Attacks Human Rights Watch

Video Syrian military drop devastating barrel bombs on city - Telegraph

Newsy What Makes Syria s Barrel Bombs So Deadly Multisource Video News Analysis

Refugee camp barrel bomb massacre Footage shows horrific aftermath of attack in Syria - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

http://www.edam.org.tr/en/File?id=1153

List of Syrian Civil War barrel bomb attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Syria Assad Regime Hits Civilian Areas With Barrel Bombs TIME.com

apos Barrel bomb apos use in Syria said to escalate despite U.N. ban - LA Times

sources run the gambit

Syria New Spate of Barrel Bomb Attacks Human Rights Watch

Video Syrian military drop devastating barrel bombs on city - Telegraph

Newsy What Makes Syria s Barrel Bombs So Deadly Multisource Video News Analysis

Refugee camp barrel bomb massacre Footage shows horrific aftermath of attack in Syria - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

http://www.edam.org.tr/en/File?id=1153

List of Syrian Civil War barrel bomb attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Syria Assad Regime Hits Civilian Areas With Barrel Bombs TIME.com

apos Barrel bomb apos use in Syria said to escalate despite U.N. ban - LA Times

sources run the gambit

SOHR, SOHR, SOHR.
Go for Sex Jihad, may a "barrel bomb" liberate the world from devils like you.

threats?
tsk,tsk

my beloved al-qaeda?????

So you accept Assad is barrel bombing his country? That is a start. At least it is no longer all just some fabrication.

I have no love of religious extremism, never have. I've had too much experience with the Assad family and know what they have done and what they are capable of. For a short time, I had hope Bashar would bring reforms, but he became too much like his father, then surpassed him but with less political sense.
My concern has always be for the syrian people.

my beloved al-qaeda?????

So you accept Assad is barrel bombing his country? That is a start. At least it is no longer all just some fabrication.

I have no love of religious extremism, never have. I've had too much experience with the Assad family and know what they have done and what they are capable of. For a short time, I had hope Bashar would bring reforms, but he became too much like his father, then surpassed him but with less political sense.
My concern has always be for the syrian people.

Moronic and pathetic. What reforms would you expect from the FSA-Al-Qaeda alliance?

This is completely false. assad is a reformer, we know that because john kerry visited him several times, and describe assad as such.

The problem that Kerry will have is that major newspapers have reporters on the ground observing what the Syrian military is doing.

New Reports Detail Assad s Brutal Tactics in Syria Syria at War FRONTLINE PBS
They are with the terrorists, they lie with the terrorists. They are not even legal in Syria and when they report the truth, they are being sold to ISIS.
Steven Sotloff moderate rebels sold his location to Isis militants for 50 000 - Middle East - World - The Independent

This is completely false. assad is a reformer, we know that because john kerry visited him several times, and describe assad as such.

The problem that Kerry will have is that major newspapers have reporters on the ground observing what the Syrian military is doing.

They are with the terrorists, they lie with the terrorists. They are not even legal in Syria and when they report the truth, they are being sold to ISIS.
Steven Sotloff moderate rebels sold his location to Isis militants for 50 000 - Middle East - World - The Independent

Hmm. I see you are still sitting up being the Sentinel for your friend Assad. It certainly looks like you have a problem with the reporters on the ground relating what they have seen with regard to barrel bombs. Since you don't like seeing the reporters' eye-witness accounts, you felt it was apropos to drag in something else to distract the readers' attention away from what your Idol was doing, even though you happened to bring the same story up a while back so it was humorous seeing you drag it up once again.. Meanwhile, the people who were killed because of these barrel bombs are still dead regardless of what happened elsewhere.

I have a great idea. Why don't you go to Syria, find out where the reporters from the different countries hang out, and you can tell them that it is all an illusion and that you don't want to see any articles from them about the Syrian helicopters doing barrel bombings? While you are doing this, find a French reporter, and tell him that you are not happy with this.

Syria opposition praises France s anti-Assad stance ABS-CBN News?

Hmm. I see you are still sitting up being the Sentinel for your friend Assad. It certainly looks like you have a problem with the reporters on the ground relating what they have seen with regard to barrel bombs. Since you don't like seeing the reporters' eye-witness accounts, you felt it was apropos to drag in something else to distract the readers' attention away from what your Idol was doing, even though you happened to bring the same story up a while back so it was humorous seeing you drag it up once again.. Meanwhile, the people who were killed because of these barrel bombs are still dead regardless of what happened elsewhere.

I have a great idea. Why don't you go to Syria, find out where the reporters from the different countries hang out, and you can tell them that it is all an illusion and that you don't want to see any articles from them about the Syrian helicopters doing barrel bombings? While you are doing this, find a French reporter, and tell him that you are not happy with this.

Why are your "rebels" selling your compatriots to ISIS and you give a shit and keep inciting against the gov´t instead? Are you trying to outshine the devil?

Why are your "rebels" selling your compatriots to ISIS and you give a shit and keep inciting against the gov´t instead? Are you trying to outshine the devil?

Give it a rest, Little Boy, with your "devil" shtick.. You actually sound like you go off the deep end when something is said derogatory about your hero and his regime. Now if you don't like what is being reported, all you have to do is write to all the managing editors of the newspapers whose reporters are on the ground in Syria and tell them they are all a bunch of "devils" for daring to report as they do and that you are going to inform your hero that you want their houses barrel bombed if they don't stop publishing "nasty" things about your idol. Hmm, wonder if those helicopters with the barrel bombs onboard can fly all the way to the homes of the editors in England as well as France. I would think that they would have to refuel, but maybe you can find out for us.

Assad has no Role in Syria s Future Britain France -The New Indian Express?

Forum List

Back