Syria accused of indiscriminate aerial attacks

This is completely false. assad is a reformer, we know that because john kerry visited him several times, and describe assad as such.

The problem that Kerry will have is that major newspapers have reporters on the ground observing what the Syrian military is doing.

New Reports Detail Assad s Brutal Tactics in Syria Syria at War FRONTLINE PBS
They are with the terrorists, they lie with the terrorists. They are not even legal in Syria and when they report the truth, they are being sold to ISIS.
Steven Sotloff moderate rebels sold his location to Isis militants for 50 000 - Middle East - World - The Independent

Hmm. I see you are still sitting up being the Sentinel for your friend Assad. It certainly looks like you have a problem with the reporters on the ground relating what they have seen with regard to barrel bombs. Since you don't like seeing the reporters' eye-witness accounts, you felt it was apropos to drag in something else to distract the readers' attention away from what your Idol was doing, even though you happened to bring the same story up a while back so it was humorous seeing you drag it up once again.. Meanwhile, the people who were killed because of these barrel bombs are still dead regardless of what happened elsewhere.

I have a great idea. Why don't you go to Syria, find out where the reporters from the different countries hang out, and you can tell them that it is all an illusion and that you don't want to see any articles from them about the Syrian helicopters doing barrel bombings? While you are doing this, find a French reporter, and tell him that you are not happy with this.

Syria opposition praises France s anti-Assad stance ABS-CBN News?
Why are your "rebels" selling your compatriots to ISIS and you give a shit and keep inciting against the gov´t instead? Are you trying to outshine the devil?

Give it a rest, Little Boy, with your "devil" shtick.. You actually sound like you go off the deep end when something is said derogatory about your hero and his regime. Now if you don't like what is being reported, all you have to do is write to all the managing editors of the newspapers whose reporters are on the ground in Syria and tell them they are all a bunch of "devils" for daring to report as they do and that you are going to inform your hero that you want their houses barrel bombed if they don't stop publishing "nasty" things about your idol. Hmm, wonder if those helicopters with the barrel bombs onboard can fly all the way to the homes of the editors in England as well as France. I would think that they would have to refuel, but maybe you can find out for us.

Assad has no Role in Syria s Future Britain France -The New Indian Express?
Has your agent controller told you to go for appeasement? I don´t care for your shit, you can use this board as toilet, that´s the forum rule. But please don´t undress your burka, when making Islamterror propaganda.

The problem that Kerry will have is that major newspapers have reporters on the ground observing what the Syrian military is doing.

New Reports Detail Assad s Brutal Tactics in Syria Syria at War FRONTLINE PBS
They are with the terrorists, they lie with the terrorists. They are not even legal in Syria and when they report the truth, they are being sold to ISIS.
Steven Sotloff moderate rebels sold his location to Isis militants for 50 000 - Middle East - World - The Independent

Hmm. I see you are still sitting up being the Sentinel for your friend Assad. It certainly looks like you have a problem with the reporters on the ground relating what they have seen with regard to barrel bombs. Since you don't like seeing the reporters' eye-witness accounts, you felt it was apropos to drag in something else to distract the readers' attention away from what your Idol was doing, even though you happened to bring the same story up a while back so it was humorous seeing you drag it up once again.. Meanwhile, the people who were killed because of these barrel bombs are still dead regardless of what happened elsewhere.

I have a great idea. Why don't you go to Syria, find out where the reporters from the different countries hang out, and you can tell them that it is all an illusion and that you don't want to see any articles from them about the Syrian helicopters doing barrel bombings? While you are doing this, find a French reporter, and tell him that you are not happy with this.

Why are your "rebels" selling your compatriots to ISIS and you give a shit and keep inciting against the gov´t instead? Are you trying to outshine the devil?

Give it a rest, Little Boy, with your "devil" shtick.. You actually sound like you go off the deep end when something is said derogatory about your hero and his regime. Now if you don't like what is being reported, all you have to do is write to all the managing editors of the newspapers whose reporters are on the ground in Syria and tell them they are all a bunch of "devils" for daring to report as they do and that you are going to inform your hero that you want their houses barrel bombed if they don't stop publishing "nasty" things about your idol. Hmm, wonder if those helicopters with the barrel bombs onboard can fly all the way to the homes of the editors in England as well as France. I would think that they would have to refuel, but maybe you can find out for us.

Has your agent controller told you to go for appeasement? I don´t care for your shit, you can use this board as toilet, that´s the forum rule. But please don´t undress your burka, when making Islamterror propaganda.

As everyone can see, the Little Boy has once again become hysterical. He really is going to have to pinpoint where all the reporters on the ground are so that he can get his idol to barrel bomb them.

6 MAR 2015 - 6:00AM

At least 18 killed by barrel bomb in Syria

As everyone can see, the Little Boy has once again become hysterical. He really is going to have to pinpoint where all the reporters on the ground are so that he can get his idol to barrel bomb them.

You forgot to add the article telling us it is just more SOHR terror propaganda. Islamist Terror Sally is again busy to spread Islamist terror propaganda.

You forgot to add the article telling us it is just more SOHR terror propaganda. Islamist Terror Sally is again busy to spread Islamist terror propaganda.

All these reporters putting their lives on the line trying to get the news out, and the Little Boy just don't want to believe that his idol is actually barrel bombing. So be it, Little Boy, but I think most of the readers believe differently. Should we next get into the terrible torture in the Syrian prisons or will that also get you into hysterics?

All these reporters putting their lives on the line trying to get the news out, and the Little Boy just don't want to believe that his idol is actually barrel bombing. So be it, Little Boy, but I think most of the readers believe differently. Should we next get into the terrible torture in the Syrian prisons or will that also get you into hysterics?
What reporters, Islamist Terror Propaganda Sally?

Are you really that dumb as well as being mentally disturbed? Read some major news sources written by reporters who are on the ground in all the different countries in the Middle East.

Are you really that dumb as well as being mentally disturbed? Read some major news sources written by reporters who are on the ground in all the different countries in the Middle East.
They are no longer on the ground as they have to lie or die. Here again, propaganda puppet, is what you have ignored so far, giving a shit about the reporters you know conjure:

Comment the article, propaganda puppet full of shit.

They are no longer on the ground as they have to lie or die. Here again, propaganda puppet, is what you have ignored so far, giving a shit about the reporters you know conjure:

You dragging up old news again. Many reporters have died following conflicts in various regions of the world, but that doesn't stop the reporters from attempting to do their job. Now, Little Boy (you really need your mouth washed out with soap), have you ever checked out electroshock therapy. It might stop you from having hysterics.

Anyone can Google Syria News and see the different articles which were filed by the reporters on the ground.

You dragging up old news again. Many reporters have died following conflicts in various regions of the world, but that doesn't stop the reporters from attempting to do their job. Now, Little Boy (you really need your mouth washed out with soap), have you ever checked out electroshock therapy. It might stop you from having hysterics.

Anyone can Google Syria News and see the different articles which were filed by the reporters on the ground.
You refuse to discuss the actual happenings and shit your crap in here, instead?

You refuse to discuss the actual happenings and shit your crap in here, instead?

I guess this mentally unbalanced little boy doesn't want to see the articles different reporters have filed with their editors. By the way, it appears that his favorite little boy word is "shit" so I wonder if he is still in diapers which have to be changed all the time.

I guess this mentally unbalanced little boy doesn't want to see the articles different reporters have filed with their editors. By the way, it appears that his favorite little boy word is "shit" so I wonder if he is still in diapers which have to be changed all the time.
You still refuse to discuss the actual happenings filling the forum with your shit?

You still refuse to discuss the actual happenings filling the forum with your shit?

Here we have his favorite word again -- shit. Since he posted this when it was going on 2:00 a.m. in Germany where he lives, it must have been time for a diaper change and a bottle feeding. Google, Little Boy, and see what is being reported out of Syria. Your idol is no angel.

Here we have his favorite word again -- shit. Since he posted this when it was going on 2:00 a.m. in Germany where he lives, it must have been time for a diaper change and a bottle feeding. Google, Little Boy, and see what is being reported out of Syria. Your idol is no angel.
I am very sorry and normally this is not part of my posture. But when I see you, shit is the only word that occurs.

ABC, dailymail, aljazeer, alarabiya, albawaba, xinhuanet, chechensinsyria, russianews, pravda, deutsche welle.........

If the Syrian Government is being as murderous as the Israelis are in killing innocent civilians, they should be criticized and brought to justice as the Israelis should be.

Everyone in the world "knows" it? Almost 7 billion eyewitnesses or bogus terrorist SOHR propaganda?

Sounds like a troll, not really worth engaging. For the non-mentally ill, here's some footage:

assad is the scum of the earth, right up there with putin, khameini (who is thank G-d, terminally ill with cancer, nasrallah, and castro). There will come a day in the very near future where they will die in agony, and very possibly at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity. Hopefully, many of their supporters and apologists - like the c-nt I quote above, will also find themselves being put to death. Cleanse the world of islam, and of all of its supporters and apologists like the scumbag quoted above.

Everyone in the world "knows" it? Almost 7 billion eyewitnesses or bogus terrorist SOHR propaganda?

Sounds like a troll, not really worth engaging. For the non-mentally ill, here's some footage:

assad is the scum of the earth, right up there with putin, khameini (who is thank G-d, terminally ill with cancer, nasrallah, and castro). There will come a day in the very near future where they will die in agony, and very possibly at the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity. Hopefully, many of their supporters and apologists - like the c-nt I quote above, will also find themselves being put to death. Cleanse the world of islam, and of all of its supporters and apologists like the scumbag quoted above.

Tell me, troll, how many civilians you see dying in your clip.

Forum List

Back