Syria Crisis Colliding Same Time As Health-Care Exchanges Open Soon.Bad Timing?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:dunno::shock::banghead:
This issue hasn't been brought up yet in the news, but they should. Here we are less than three weeks till the Health-Care Exchanges are to open, and at the same time, our leaders are making all of us uneasy with the Syria situation. Being "You-No-Who" has already lost all credibility (actually many of us believe he lost all credibility by the spring of 2009), could the Syria debacle scare most people away from buying health-care being we are all witnessing the liberals screw things up in the mid-east? If our leaders can't deal/handle the never-ending violence in the mid-east, would you think that the average american will trust them with the health-care exhange program?
:poke:
Just something to ponder. Odds are someone in the media will bring this up in three weeks.

• Banned
I can't wait to see those MSNBC reporters live on the scene standing by those exchanges with long long lines of about 12 people. We sure need the laughs.

I can't wait to see those MSNBC reporters live on the scene standing by those exchanges with long long lines of about 12 people. We sure need the laughs.

You can bet there will be no mention of exchanges on MSIDONSEE. The failure is palpable. And the Dems will doubtless blame the GOP somehow.

This might be the moment that Obama is forced to resign by his own party.

• Banned
and I thought 2010 was the year that everything was collapsing in the white house, 2013 is a presidents nightmare come true. Right from the start, one screw up/scandal after another, yet no one is found guilty.

• Banned
I can just see Rush Limbaugh telling his 50 Million listeners how "There Are No Lines" at any of the exchanges come first week of October. at least I will be laughing for a few hours.

"Syria Crisis Colliding Same Time As Health-Care Exchanges Open Soon. Bad Timing?"

Only for opponents of ACA.

...are you under the impression an exchange is a place? :eusa_eh:

This is what happens when you rely on Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh for your "news". :eusa_whistle:

and how does Obama expect young people to pay 200/month for health-care when they are unemployed?

The gov't is going to subsidize them. That money comes out of thin air, right? And since the gov't is going to subsidize them, why do you think it will be 200/mo? Why not 300? Why not 400?

Obamacare is the biggest clusterfuck of a program ever enacted.

and how does Obama expect young people to pay 200/month for health-care when they are unemployed?

The gov't is going to subsidize them. That money comes out of thin air, right? And since the gov't is going to subsidize them, why do you think it will be 200/mo? Why not 300? Why not 400?

...because the rates (the "before subsidies" cost of available health plans) are already filed and publicly available in a number of states. You can look them up. And some nice people have even done the work for you.

2n22omo.png

Forum List

Back