Syria Getting Ready to Exterminate It's Own People

No US Troops being killed? no? ok, let them get to it.

Katz does have a point if Russia decides to step in. At that point we would have to get involved, at least to make sure Russia does not attack Either Israel or Turkey directly.

The biggest issue would be with Turkey, as a Syrian chemical attack on them would be a NATO violation, and Russia intervening or Turkish forces responding to said attack would be an even Bigger one.

Russia would have stepped in to protect Assad, but that's not necessary now. A chemical weapons attack by Syria on the Syrian people will instantly kill more than a million people. It is true, the world can't do anything to stop it nor take any kind of reprisal for it.

obama would NEVER in a million years done anything to counter a Russian attack. He's a blowhard. If he can't stop Russia by having Gloria Allred file a sexual harassment suit, his hands are tied.

Syria isn't going to launch any attack on Turkey. They have no reason to attack Turkey. If anything Turkey would be victim to an accidental overspray. Which is highly unlikely. This will go down in history as one of the biggest fuck ups the world has ever seen.

Why? if the Syrians want to kill themselves let them have at it, how is it our mistake?

Katz does have a point if Russia decides to step in. At that point we would have to get involved, at least to make sure Russia does not attack Either Israel or Turkey directly.

The biggest issue would be with Turkey, as a Syrian chemical attack on them would be a NATO violation, and Russia intervening or Turkish forces responding to said attack would be an even Bigger one.

Russia would have stepped in to protect Assad, but that's not necessary now. A chemical weapons attack by Syria on the Syrian people will instantly kill more than a million people. It is true, the world can't do anything to stop it nor take any kind of reprisal for it.

obama would NEVER in a million years done anything to counter a Russian attack. He's a blowhard. If he can't stop Russia by having Gloria Allred file a sexual harassment suit, his hands are tied.

Syria isn't going to launch any attack on Turkey. They have no reason to attack Turkey. If anything Turkey would be victim to an accidental overspray. Which is highly unlikely. This will go down in history as one of the biggest fuck ups the world has ever seen.

Why? if the Syrians want to kill themselves let them have at it, how is it our mistake?

Our mistake was creating this in the first place. You know obama had his fat thumb in it down to the last knuckle. I told you this was going to happen. Long ago I told you. By supporting the "rebels" who were really nothing more than terrorists themselves, we guaranteed that this was going to happen. We should NEVER have mixed into this civil war. Assad would have put down the rebellion 18 months ago. Russia was never going to let its military base fall into terrorist hands. Not like obama that gives the pass codes to military hardware to Iran so they can start landing drones safely.

I don't know which is worse, having this utter fuck up as presidebt or knowing we are such clueless idiots we deserve having this utter fuck up as presidebt.

Our mistake was creating this in the first place. You know obama had his fat thumb in it down to the last knuckle. I told you this was going to happen. Long ago I told you. By supporting the "rebels" who were really nothing more than terrorists themselves, we guaranteed that this was going to happen. We should NEVER have mixed into this civil war. Assad would have put down the rebellion 18 months ago. Russia was never going to let its military base fall into terrorist hands. Not like obama that gives the pass codes to military hardware to Iran so they can start landing drones safely.

I don't know which is worse, having this utter fuck up as presidebt or knowing we are such clueless idiots we deserve having this utter fuck up as presidebt.

Katz in a way this rebellion is a good thing, Muslims are going into Syria from across the Muslim world to commit terrorism against Assad, just like they did to us in Iraq. Let them have at it and kill each other for a change, whats wrong with that? I don't see a down side.

Katz in a way this rebellion is a good thing, Muslims are going into Syria from across the Muslim world to commit terrorism against Assad, just like they did to us in Iraq. Let them have at it and kill each other for a change, whats wrong with that? I don't see a down side.

Oh those guys will skitter back to where they came from. The downside is the deaths of so many people because it was once thought it would make obama look good. And then, whatever fallout comes from that.

Oh those guys will skitter back to where they came from. The downside is the deaths of so many people because it was once thought it would make obama look good. And then, whatever fallout comes from that.

I hope this way lasts for YEARS and they fuck each other up good, and I don't want us sending anything in there.

I hope this way lasts for YEARS and they fuck each other up good, and I don't want us sending anything in there.

Whether we send anyone into Syria or not, obama is still intent on killing as many Americans as possible. Look at Benghazi. He tried for 30 and got 4.

True/not true--the chemicals loaded into missiles in Syria are good for 60 days?

I will not spend the next 60 days waiting for updates. Must have a streak of GW in me---I am ready for 'resolution'.

'Stay Out of It'--ok. That has been tried. And possibly is the correct answer, for all I know.

A UN agreement was designed in June--which apparently met no one's approval. Assad disregarded that or so it seems. The figthting continued.

'There will be consequences...' yes, that has been said and continues to be said. Falling on deaf ears, I fear.

Iran, ally of Syria, doesn't let that sort of comment deter it from proceeding as it sees fit.

From experience in teaching --making remarks like --'There will be consequences...' proved counterproductive. More effective was the consequence delivered swiftly after the offensive action. International diplomacy is more complex, I agree --but there comes a time when violations are so eggregious that words/warnings are not adequate.

'Look, before you leap'. I assume we learned 'the hard way' in Iraq and due diligence is needed but the sands of time seem to be moving quickly through the hour glass.

Forum List

Back