Syria, Iran Warn Israel

Here we go again. Syria and Iran warn that if we attack Syria, they will attack Israel. Read another article where Israel has issued gas masks. MSM and lib chicken hawks are carrying Obama's water as usual. Do they not realize that the whole ME is about to go up in flames. Do they even care? Is it all about Barry saving face? Do they think lobbing a few cruise missile will solve the situation?

Syria, Iran issue first explicit warning to Israel if US attacks | The Times of Israel

Most of the Middle East is up in flames, but when an Islamic ruler is at threat of attack by the West, they threaten Israel. If Syria attack Israel, Israel will pound her (both the Al Qaeda rebels and Syria Iranian Army) like the little bitch she is!

Big stakes folks----everyone is threatening to kick the shit out of everyone else. The US, Russia, Europe, Iran,.....good luck world.

Do you think this might be about a little more than poison gas ?? :eusa_whistle:

The Illuminatti drew up three world wars, as proscribed by the writings of a Confederate Civil War general in the late 1800's. The first two were to be carried out by Germany and they would set up the Illuminatti state in Israel, then the third would be carried out by that new power on the planet against (get this) IRAN.

Look like we are right on schedule.

The Illuminatti drew up three world wars, as proscribed by the writings of a Confederate Civil War general in the late 1800's. The first two were to be carried out by Germany and they would set up the Illuminatti state in Israel, then the third would be carried out by that new power on the planet against (get this) IRAN.

naaaa It's all a bluff. We're going to lob a few cruise missiles at Assad and everyone will go home....

naaaa It's all a bluff. We're going to lob a few cruise missiles at Assad and everyone will go home....

I have no doubt that part of it is bluff. Still, hundreds of thousands are already dead without a bluff.

History will prove the bluff out.

I have no doubt that part of it is bluff. Still, hundreds of thousands are already dead without a bluff.

Well the Kennedy boys made a few concessions and came out smelling like a rose. We'll see what happens this time. Glad I'm not there.
( Seems like an awful lot of risk just to punish some gas users.)

Well the Kennedy boys made a few concessions and came out smelling like a rose. We'll see what happens this time. Glad I'm not there.

A la missiles in Turkey. Still, Russia turned away. They did in Egypt as well.

Remember that?

Remember that?

Tritons I think----course we promised we would never invade Cuba too.

Remember that?

They ran from Egypt as well. That's how the US gained the ME oil hegemony.

:D

Russia hadn't found their vast energy resources then and were more interested in the ME.

Now they're less interested in the resources and more interested in messing the US up and I think Putin thinks President Obama has no stones.

So this is a different time yet the bluffs are going around... until the call of the bluff.

Remember that?

Russia hadn't found their vast energy resources then and were more interested in the ME.

Now they're less interested in the resources and more interested in messing the US up and I think Putin thinks President Obama has no stones.

So this is a different time yet the bluffs are going around... until the call of the bluff.

Putin's a pompous fool---it will be interesting to say the least.

Big stakes folks----everyone is threatening to kick the shit out of everyone else. The US, Russia, Europe, Iran,.....good luck world.

Do you think this might be about a little more than poison gas ?? :eusa_whistle:

Much, much more than poison gas.

But we have to speak mysteriously about the BIG AGENDA cuz we don't want people to know what it is...... :eusa_shhh:

Cool. I won't say a word. Hell, I don't even know what the big agenda is. Just saw Biden talking about Syria's WMD. Replace Syria with Iraq and you'd think it was Bush speaking.

Putin's a pompous fool---it will be interesting to say the least.

Glad I'm not there.

Which is one reason why it will be interesting for you and me.

Israel has decided that it wants Assad removed from power.

America's government/military will do what they are told by the zionists and attack Syria.

This will give a safe air space over Syria in order for Israel to bomb Iran.

Which is the end game of this current conflict. .. :cool:

Israel has decided they want Assad removed from power? lol Israel doesn't give a Shit how many of their people they kill :cuckoo:

Instead of condemning Israel why not Assad who is gassing and killing his own people? Israel's plan is to initiate War with Iran? Link, please. There would be one because none exists. Another Pro Palestinian living in fantasy land :cool:

America's government/military will do what they are told by the zionists and attack Syria.

Israel has decided they want Assad removed from power? lol Israel doesn't give a Shit how many of their people they kill :cuckoo:

Instead of condemning Israel why not Assad who is gassing and killing his own people? Israel's plan is to initiate War with Iran? Link, please. There would be one because none exists. Another Pro Palestinian living in fantasy land :cool:

Bibi himself thinks Assad needs to go and yes---Israel would love to see Irans nukes blown sky high

Bibi himself thinks Assad needs to go and yes---Israel would love to see Irans nukes blown sky high

Bibi thinks Assad should go? Who would replace him then? Bibi doesn't give a Crap about what he does to his own people nor should he.

" Israel would love to see Iran nuked blown sky high" is very different from a Pro Palestinian Psycho stating that if we attack Syria it's under " orders" from Israel so they can initiate a War with Iran. You don't see the difference? Birds of a feather flock together. All Pro Palestinians march to the same beat. :cuckoo:

Bibi thinks Assad should go? Who would replace him then? Bibi doesn't give a Crap about what he does to his own people nor should he.

" Israel would love to see Iran nuked blown sky high" is very different from a Pro Palestinian Psycho stating that if we attack Syria it's under " orders" from Israel so they can initiate a War with Iran. You don't see the difference? Birds of a feather flock together. All Pro Palestinians march to the same beat. :cuckoo:

Mideast Dispatch Archive: Peres tells Arab media “Assad must go,” and Netanyahu again hints at it too

Forum List

Back