Syria, Iran Warn Israel

LOL They will regret it the second they launch even one missile at Israel

Shit is about to hit the fan

t0106.gif

Here we go again. Syria and Iran warn that if we attack Syria, they will attack Israel. Read another article where Israel has issued gas masks. MSM and lib chicken hawks are carrying Obama's water as usual. Do they not realize that the whole ME is about to go up in flames. Do they even care? Is it all about Barry saving face? Do they think lobbing a few cruise missile will solve the situation?

Syria, Iran issue first explicit warning to Israel if US attacks | The Times of Israel

Think about it Bloodrock, they cannot do that without taking the USA out of the equation first. I don't think Iran is the tipping point, I think Syria is and we are at the door of it now. I'm not feeling this thing about lobbing missiles into Syria because to me this looks like a set up.

I'm certain that we have to be hit by the Russians first before they make another attempt on Israel. The last time the Russians came even close to that - it was the USA that stood in the way - many years ago - and it is doubtful they'd make the same mistake twice. ( Nixon era )

I think we are getting close to the point in bible prophecy - Obadiah - where usa is out of the way - ( mystery babylon Rev 18 is surrounded by many waters - Iraq is about land locked so that isn't it ) then afterwards the borders of Israel are over-run on ever side - she responds nuclear ( their tongues melt in their mouths, eyes in their sockets - Egypt ) and all surrounding neighbors are destroyed - survivors flee to far off lands out of region - including the long lost palestinians. It is very hard to say but I seriously believe we could be looking at the imminent end of USA as we know it. The Pentagon is about is foolish as they come - they can't see the trees for the woods here and will most likely walk straight into this blind.

I am praying for us all. This is really looking very bad. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see China go ahead and make a provocative move on Taiwan to give Russia an alternative reason to strike usa when we try to protect that region. That would leave Israels neighbors open to over run her borders and force Israel to use her nuclear options.

It dawned on me this morning that the reason the Russians were not mentioned in the attempt to over run Israel ( in battle before Ezekiel 37,38, 39 ) is because according to bible scripture once the Russian led Islamic army reaches the mountains of Jerusalem they turn on one another and begin to slaughter each other. I used to think that would happen because God was ambushing them as in 2 Chronicles -Chapter 20 - Jehosophat story but now I realize that is not what happens.

The reason the Russians stand off from the first battle ( obadiah - israeli borders over run by enemy - Israel responds nuclear - all neighbors wiped out or driven far off ) is because she WANTS those neighbors out of the way right now! Russia KNOWS Israel will use her nuclear option and this works for her on many levels.

That way when she leads the final invasion of Israel described in Ezekiel 37,38, 39, there are no surrounding neighbors to come to contend / otherwise they would try to rescue the Islamists when the Russians try to wipe them out on the mountains of Jerusalem. See the strategy of the Russians on this one?

Russia wants Israel for herself -she is only using the Islamists as a cover to get there. I think this is the checkmate that Kissinger never factored into the scenario - but I could be wrong - he may be a double agent and no one was the wiser. We'll see. But that is the way this thing plays out according to bible prophecy.

America has to be hit hard to put us out of the way for these two attempts on Israel to take place. ( neither one will be successful - but there will be a lot of dead Russians and Islamists - so there is that ) The prophetic time clock can always be seen by what is going on with Israel. No one would ever believe so much could happen in such a short period of time. I doubt this is going to be some little skirmish. It looks like something unprecedented is going to happen and there are far too many people who are not seeing this for what it is. imo.

I don't have any way to find it right now.....but there is also something about the ends days where Damascus is destroyed? I remember reading about this and how we will know we are nearing end times when this happens. And yes, the US will be out of the picture also.....I wonder if the US destroys it, then we get hit with something too? Wow, this is all really unbelievable!

Here we go again. Syria and Iran warn that if we attack Syria, they will attack Israel. Read another article where Israel has issued gas masks. MSM and lib chicken hawks are carrying Obama's water as usual. Do they not realize that the whole ME is about to go up in flames. Do they even care? Is it all about Barry saving face? Do they think lobbing a few cruise missile will solve the situation?

Syria, Iran issue first explicit warning to Israel if US attacks | The Times of Israel

Think about it Bloodrock, they cannot do that without taking the USA out of the equation first. I don't think Iran is the tipping point, I think Syria is and we are at the door of it now. I'm not feeling this thing about lobbing missiles into Syria because to me this looks like a set up.

I'm certain that we have to be hit by the Russians first before they make another attempt on Israel. The last time the Russians came even close to that - it was the USA that stood in the way - many years ago - and it is doubtful they'd make the same mistake twice. ( Nixon era )

I think we are getting close to the point in bible prophecy - Obadiah - where usa is out of the way - ( mystery babylon Rev 18 is surrounded by many waters - Iraq is about land locked so that isn't it ) then afterwards the borders of Israel are over-run on ever side - she responds nuclear ( their tongues melt in their mouths, eyes in their sockets - Egypt ) and all surrounding neighbors are destroyed - survivors flee to far off lands out of region - including the long lost palestinians. It is very hard to say but I seriously believe we could be looking at the imminent end of USA as we know it. The Pentagon is about is foolish as they come - they can't see the trees for the woods here and will most likely walk straight into this blind.

I am praying for us all. This is really looking very bad. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see China go ahead and make a provocative move on Taiwan to give Russia an alternative reason to strike usa when we try to protect that region. That would leave Israels neighbors open to over run her borders and force Israel to use her nuclear options.

It dawned on me this morning that the reason the Russians were not mentioned in the attempt to over run Israel ( in battle before Ezekiel 37,38, 39 ) is because according to bible scripture once the Russian led Islamic army reaches the mountains of Jerusalem they turn on one another and begin to slaughter each other. I used to think that would happen because God was ambushing them as in 2 Chronicles -Chapter 20 - Jehosophat story but now I realize that is not what happens.

The reason the Russians stand off from the first battle ( obadiah - israeli borders over run by enemy - Israel responds nuclear - all neighbors wiped out or driven far off ) is because she WANTS those neighbors out of the way right now! Russia KNOWS Israel will use her nuclear option and this works for her on many levels.

That way when she leads the final invasion of Israel described in Ezekiel 37,38, 39, there are no surrounding neighbors to come to contend / otherwise they would try to rescue the Islamists when the Russians try to wipe them out on the mountains of Jerusalem. See the strategy of the Russians on this one?

Russia wants Israel for herself -she is only using the Islamists as a cover to get there. I think this is the checkmate that Kissinger never factored into the scenario - but I could be wrong - he may be a double agent and no one was the wiser. We'll see. But that is the way this thing plays out according to bible prophecy.

America has to be hit hard to put us out of the way for these two attempts on Israel to take place. ( neither one will be successful - but there will be a lot of dead Russians and Islamists - so there is that ) The prophetic time clock can always be seen by what is going on with Israel. No one would ever believe so much could happen in such a short period of time. I doubt this is going to be some little skirmish. It looks like something unprecedented is going to happen and there are far too many people who are not seeing this for what it is. imo.

I don't have any way to find it right now.....but there is also something about the ends days where Damascus is destroyed? I remember reading about this and how we will know we are nearing end times when this happens. And yes, the US will be out of the picture also.....I wonder if the US destroys it, then we get hit with something too? Wow, this is all really unbelievable!

Isaiah 17:1

Isaiah 17: 1 - 14.

Israel already flies unopposed over Syria. They bomb Syria.

They do indeed.

What is it that the US needs to do that Israel can't do ?

With regards to Iran?

Is Israel saving their weaponry for a rainy day ? Let em rip.

That's the lever dillo.

mop_weapons_bay300.jpg

mop_team650.jpg

USAF Readies Massive Ordnance Penetrator for Showdown in Iran - Defense Update - Military Technology & Defense News

The lever is that if the B-2's don't bring in the new bunker busters, then Israel pretty much has to go another route.

There's only one other route.

I'd rather see it all calm down, but I've seen the build up to this long before I came here to this site.

Now Iran has put in a person that they believe will buy them more time. As well, no one knows for certain if Iran has not bought nuclear weapons during this time of nuclear advancement. Certainly Iran has the delivery systems.

(imo)

President Obama does not want to attack Iran. He thought he could help the MB get in control of Lybia, Egypt and then Syria went up with Lebanon following suit.

So, he is taking a Sunni side and the Arabs may not like the Jews, but they're not (at the moment) wanting to do them in. That being said, if either side starts a regional war and begins to lose, they will likely attack Israel, a la Saddam Hussein.

So, clearly President Obama has not been a friend to Iran and they spurned his offer of dialogue at his initial term. It's understandable really when one remembers that President Obama's biological father is Sunni (the vast majority of Kenyan's are Sunni).

works for me....staying out. i have no problem with them gassing (syrians) each other to death.

works for me....staying out. i have no problem with them gassing (syrians) each other to death.

Oh Sy, Sy...(sigh). Please change your avatar. No don't.

It looks like it could be a repeat of the first Gulf war, when Iraq fired missiles at Tel-Aviv but most were destroyed before doing any harm.
Iran can't afford to attempt much damage as Israel would retaliate with force and the current potential allies of the US, France,UK, Germany and even Turkey would become physically involved.

Iran may decide to unleash Hezbollah ...but that would not be a good idea on Iran's part either because instead of a limited skirmish of a war they would have an all out war and Hezbollah would paid a high price.

Israel already flies unopposed over Syria. They bomb Syria. What is it that the US needs to do that Israel can't do ?

It's bombing Iran that is needed and we want the Israelis to do it and they want us to do it.

We theoretically won't give them permission to fly over Iraq, which at least before we sort of owned, but they could indeed fly over Syria if we control it and let them ---- before Syria had enough air defense to make that problematic, I gather. We may well take out their air defense tonight or tomorrow.

I like this idea. Could work: two Shiite birds with one stone. We'll take Syria, Israel can take Iran.

It was Sunni Man's idea. I am not convinced he likes it as much as I do, though. [:)

Israel already flies unopposed over Syria. They bomb Syria. What is it that the US needs to do that Israel can't do ?

It's bombing Iran that is needed and we want the Israelis to do it and they want us to do it.

We theoretically won't give them permission to fly over Iraq, which at least before we sort of owned, but they could indeed fly over Syria if we control it and let them ---- before Syria had enough air defense to make that problematic, I gather. We may well take out their air defense tonight or tomorrow.

I like this idea. Could work: two Shiite birds with one stone. We'll take Syria, Israel can take Iran.

It was Sunni Man's idea. I am not convinced he likes it as much as I do, though. [:)

Now that Russia has threatened to retaliate against Saudi Arabia things may change quickly.

Iran may decide to unleash Hezbollah ...but that would not be a good idea on Iran's part either because instead of a limited skirmish of a war they would have an all out war and Hezbollah would paid a high price.

There is sure to be some shelling by Hezbollah. Just to be macho. We have to expect that. Hopefully it will soon blow over and the shells won't hit anyone, as usual.

There is sure to be some shelling by Hezbollah. Just to be macho. We have to expect that. Hopefully it will soon blow over and the shells won't hit anyone, as usual.

One never knows but Russia's pattern is to talk big stuff, do big things and then run when the big guns come out.

Forum List

Back