Syria rebel coalition rejects Russia chemical weapons handover proposalSeptember 12,

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
The military wing of the U.S.-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC), an umbrella opposition group fighting against President Bashar Assad, has flatly rejected a proposal by Russia which would see the regime hand over control of its vast chemical weapons stockpiles to international control to avoid U.S. military strikes. http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....ts-russia-chemical-weapons-handover-proposal/ &catid=57602558. Look at these peace loving rebels the US is arming, they say they "flatly reject " the proposal for Assad to give up his chemical weapons.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
When Syria surrenders it's chemical weapons, any further chemical attacks will be from the American backed Al-quiada "rebels"

We don't back Al Qaeda in Syria. That has long been a fallacy, and its a pretty dishonest representation of the complexities of the Syrian opposition.

The military wing of the U.S.-backed Syrian National Coalition (SNC), an umbrella opposition group fighting against President Bashar Assad, has flatly rejected a proposal by Russia which would see the regime hand over control of its vast chemical weapons stockpiles to international control to avoid U.S. military strikes. http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....ts-russia-chemical-weapons-handover-proposal/ &catid=57602558. Look at these peace loving rebels the US is arming, they say they "flatly reject " the proposal for Assad to give up his chemical weapons.

Isn't this the poster who claims that Israel made it all up ? LOL Caught in her own lies once again. :cuckoo:

What do you want the rebels to do jack ass? jump for joy? they are going to reject anything coming from the Syrian government.:cuckoo:

When Syria surrenders it's chemical weapons, any further chemical attacks will be from the American backed Al-quiada "rebels"

We don't back Al Qaeda in Syria. That has long been a fallacy, and its a pretty dishonest representation of the complexities of the Syrian opposition.

Supporting the Rebels is supporting AlQaeda.

Not all the rebels are Al Qaeda retard. You are just supporting Syria because they are friends with Iran which you love so much, you don't fool me one bit asshole.:cuckoo:

and who does obama blame then?

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.Another video posted on YouTube shows what appears to be Syrian rebel forces loading a canister of nerve gas on a rocket to fire presumably at civilians and possibly government forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody in the Obama administration seems to know that Al-qaeda is leading the fight against Assad:

""You are correct to say that they have proven themselves to be probably the best fighters, are the most trained and aggressive on the ground," Kerry said, referring to groups like the al-Qaeda linked ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra, which has been formally designated as a terrorist group by the U.S. The secretary of state was speaking in a Google Hangout interview."
John Kerry Admits Syria Rebels' Extremist Groups Are 'Best Fighters'

Sad.

Not all the rebels are Al Qaeda retard. You are just supporting Syria because they are friends with Iran which you love so much, you don't fool me one bit asshole.:cuckoo:

Can you read English? I did not say they were.

The Saudis are hiring whoever they can---they don't care if some al Qaeda mercenaries are thrown in. Obama better listen to his Saudi boss and fire the Tomahawks cuz he's gonna have some pissed off mercenaries on his hands...

You said supporting the rebels is supporting Al Qaeda you dumb cocksucker, do you read English or Farsi?:cuckoo:

That is what I said and I say it again, supporting the Rebels is supporting Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda groups are part of the Rebel groups. They fight together. An illustration is the attack ongoing on the Christian Village of Maaloula.

Last edited:

Well you can't blame some of the folks.

After all, America, under Ronald "The Traitor" Reagan, did give chemtech and ingredients to Iraq to use against Iran.

You and I already went over how dishonest that assertion is.

Obama has to lie or betray someone to get outta this mess. That's all there is to it. I'm betting he doesn't betray the Saudis ( and their mercenaries ) or Israel.

You said supporting the rebels is supporting Al Qaeda you dumb cocksucker, do you read English or Farsi?:cuckoo:

That is what I said and I say it again, supporting the Rebels is supporting Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda groups are part of the Rebel groups. They fight together. An illustration is the attack ongoing on the Christian Village of Maaloula.

First off..it's not as binary as that.

The rebels are a mixture of multiple groups.

And even within the Al Qaeda groups, there are factions which have no desire to tangle with the US military.

Obama has to lie or betray someone to get outta this mess. That's all there is to it. I'm betting he doesn't betray the Saudis ( and their mercenaries ) or Israel.

Now you guys are mad at the Israelis?

A person can get whiplash around here.. :lol:

Forum List

Back