Syria Refugees Returning Home in Large Numbers

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Over 800.000 refugees reportedly traveled home to Syria since the beginning of the Russian airstrikes.

"Syria's Grand Mufti Ahmad Badreddin Hassoun said over 800,000 refugees have returned since Russian airstrikes against terrorist targets in Syria began on September 30.

The operation has also given refugees from the conflict hope that peace would return, according to interviews AP conducted around the Aleppo province, a hub for refugees leaving Syria.

"I hope that with Russian pilots’ help, our military will advance and defeat terrorists so that we could return to our homes," one refugee told AP.

Hundreds of thousands of refugees have entered Europe in the past several months, many of them fleeing the Syrian conflict, particularly violence by the ISIL terrorist group.

Russian Aerospace Forces have carried out over 870 strikes, killing several hundred militants and destroying dozens of command centers and depots used by the terrorists."

Farsnews

""I hope that with Russian pilots' help, our military will advance and defeat terrorists so that we could return to our homes," said Ahmad Attan, a camp resident who served in the Syrian military and was wounded in the fighting.

Another camp resident, Fadila Mahmud Naasan, said her son served in the army and their family had to flee militant attacks on Assad supporters. She lost her leg because of illness while in a refugee camp."

Russian airstrikes in Syria welcomed by refugees

That sounds like you just swallowed Uncle Sam´s dick. Looks like you were too eager. You could come to me if you weren´t such an old piece of abrasive paper but Uncle Sam is known to have a bad taste.

Last edited:
Tens of thousands of "refugees" from the Middle East and Africa are going to have a major shock when the cold sets in across Europe. All predictions are for extreme cold and a lot of snow and ice.

Tens of thousands of "refugees" from the Middle East and Africa are going to have a major shock when the cold sets in across Europe. All predictions are for extreme cold and a lot of snow and ice.

it could be a disaster------they have them living in tents in some places

That sounds like you just swallowed Uncle Sam´s dick. Looks like you were too eager. You could come to me if you weren´t such an old piece of abrasive paper but Uncle Sam is known to have a bad taste.

by what route and means of transportation have the Syrians who fled -----to turkey and Greece and Germany and Austria----returned to Syria in the HUNDREDS OF
THOUSANDS????? gee----800,000!!!! over land and sea

by what route and means of transportation have the Syrians who fled -----to turkey and Greece and Germany and Austria----returned to Syria in the HUNDREDS OF
I know, it must have been the shock waves of the barrel bombs that have put them abroad.

Last edited:

I know, it must have the been shock waves of the barrel bombs that have put them abroad.

CAPT BLEI seems to have NO IDEA how 800,000 Syrians managed to return
from Europe to Syria-----maybe assad called his magic horse BURAK

I know, it must have the been shock waves of the barrel bombs that have put them abroad.

I really don´t know. I guess they used the same means they used to get away. Is that too hard to get for you?

I really don´t know. I guess they used the same means they used to get away. Is that too hard to get for you?

people were dying in droves doing that--------nobody is paying attention to
the bodies as they float ashore?

Those cheering al-Qaeda don´t, that´s for sure.

Those cheering al-Qaeda don´t, that´s for sure.

wrong again-----sunnis all over the world are cheering al Qaeda----
and lots of those Syrian dead are also sunnis----but then lots are
also Christians and alawites-----and NOBODY CARES? where are
they? where are the sinking boats?

Forum List

Back